Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epidemic has had signups almost every single week of 2009.

Epidemic won't pull that many more to a full out then to a regular trip. Where as Mm will, because their inactives and ex members will show up to a full out.

Epidemic doesn't care about full-outs but believes in consistensy.

Winning is winning if it's while beeing outnumbered or not, so it's outclassing.

Don't get me wrong I like Epidemic. But I hope that's not true, because if you don't care about full outs then you will never truley have something to show for yourself. I agree, Saturday consistancy is of equal importance as full outs, but that dosen't change the definition of what a full out really is. That's the clans top potential, it's planned, stressed to the highest point and preped for. So please don't EVER let it run through your head that full outs arn't important, because if E never participates in one, the clan will not have anything prestigous under their belt. Why do you think Mm has so much anticipation from other people in the community when it comes to full outs? As Josh said, at the time Mm was really a joke to Fatality, and then they came out and beat us in a full out pulling well over 100. And then you have FOE who seem so organized and strong, no one thought Mm would beat them, yet they did, out numbered.

Plus, I think E could personally give Mm a run for their money in a F2P Full Out and even win if they are determined enough. Just basing off the last few weeks I've seen and the #'s durings the fights.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

We been outnumbering and beating FI/DP for like the past month now

Please link me to an aftermath topic supporting your statement or video and I'll gladly rank you above Fatality and Destructive Pures. I based my list on aftermath topics and my own personal opinion. I didn't just make a random list and I don't mind if people respond to my list with constructive argument(s) to make them reliable and to convince me that my list is wrong, but all you did is to make yourself seem retarded, stupid and foolish.

we been competing with C for like 3 weeks now in p2p

By using your logic I would say that Mayhem Makers should be ranked #1? Since Mayhem Makers are competing with Epidemic, hell Mayhem Makers beat Epidemic 2 weeks ago. Yet people don't rank Mayhem Makers #1, even though they are competing with Epidemic. Do you see any Mayhem Makers responding to the first list ranking Epidemic above them? No, so next time don't respond to my list.

also beat them 55v55 Matched Opts in P2P

You forgot to mention this took place in clan wars, now lets look back and see what I said 'P2p Pking as it stand'. Now tell me how much 'pking' that actually goes on in clan wars. On top of this comes the fact that pking gear is totally different from clan wars, not to mention the fact that PvP/Bh is in a whole different world and the truth is that Carnages' members got a lot more experience when it comes to p2p pking than Epidemic.

so idk how they are ranked higher then us, I would say we are tied

Not in my head, but hey if you manage to beat Carnage, Destructive Pures and Fatality 2 or 3 weeks straight I would definitely change my list.

----------------------------------------------

P2p Pking as it stand:

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) TLP

4.) C

5.) Fi/E/DP

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I guess that was addressed at me seeing as i posted MM could beat E in a war.

First off, i am not a little MM "cocklicker", i dislike MM, i dislike a few of their ranks and a few of their members, who have no honoured me countless times yet every time i show it to them they simply reply doesn't prove anything.

Secondly, how is outnumbering outclassing? Your logic is horrid and makes you look like a retard. I am not saying Epidemic aren't a good clan, I'm saying on the day MM can pull things out of the bag and could show Epidemic up. So please stop insulting me when you know jack ****. Take the Fi vs MM for example, MM pulling 40s to trips, pull 120 to a fullout. Things change easy, don't think you run the pure world shown by ignorance because you're doing well for a month or so.

Thirdly, I know many will disagree with me but E have used sign ups for 5 weeks running. I think that they're taking the emphasis off them, and MM would pull more if they used them (yes i know you both did signups and E won a couple of weeks ago).

I'm entitled to my opinion and i do not want it dictated to me by you, a bias little ignorant ameba.

Do not reply to me as "You're", I'm not a clan nor am i in one, so please No.

no i was addressing all the idiots who think so

outnumbering is outclassing, *******. maybe you've been away for a while or something, dont really care about that though. We ALL know there wont be a fullout war between MM and E, it just wont happen. epidemic is based on consistency and mm is based on pulling 80 retirees out of their ass to win a fight.

epidemics used signups for like 52 weeks, moron

im not bias either, seeing as im clanless and just QUIT epidemic. im stating the facts here.

lastly, who the **** said i was dictating your opinion, i dont give 2 ***** about what you think because it's obviously not anything substantial.

tl;dr LOL NICE 1 MATE HERES SUM LOGIC 2 HALP U UNDERSTAND

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Don't get me wrong I like Epidemic. But I hope that's not true, because if you don't care about full outs then you will never truley have something to show for yourself. I agree, Saturday consistancy is of equal importance as full outs, but that dosen't change the definition of what a full out really is. That's the clans top potential, it's planned, stressed to the highest point and preped for. So please don't EVER let it run through your head that full outs arn't important, because if E never participates in one, the clan will not have anything prestigous under their belt. Why do you think Mm has so much anticipation from other people in the community when it comes to full outs? As Josh said, at the time Mm was really a joke to Fatality, and then they came out and beat us in a full out pulling well over 100. And then you have FOE who seem so organized and strong, no one thought Mm would beat them, yet they did, out numbered.

Plus, I think E could personally give Mm a run for their money in a F2P Full Out and even win if they are determined enough. Just basing off the last few weeks I've seen and the #'s durings the fights.

I will consider your arguement if you answer me this:

Who are you to tell me we "will never truley have something to show for ourselves" on runescape? I play the game the way I want, my clanmates play the way we want. If we enjoy beating them week in week out, it's our problem. (Or is it theirs?)

Either way, I am sick of people thinking they can decide for other people, this **** is exactly like idiots who say "safer n00b!" or all that other ********.

I like Fatality and I have nothing against you but if you want to write a wall of text make sure it makes sense.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I will consider your arguement if you answer me this:

Who are you to tell me we "will never truley have something to show for ourselves" on runescape? I play the game the way I want, my clanmates play the way we want. If we enjoy beating them week in week out, it's our problem. (Or is it theirs?)

Either way, I am sick of people thinking they can decide for other people, this **** is exactly like idiots who say "safer n00b!" or all that other ********.

I like Fatality and I have nothing against you but if you want to write a wall of text make sure it makes sense.

I'm just saying, Epidemic's history wont be as prestigious as it could potentially be without full outs. And history is important cause you'll want something to show for your time as being the best F2P clan and the things you've accomplished in your past. Just cause you have sign ups every week doesn't mean you'd pull the same options to the event. It would make a worlds difference when you stress the importance to your members of the fight. Your opts would increase by at least 20. So I don't see why you don't want to go out on a limb to try and accomplish something E could easily do. And no I'm not suggesting you full out anyone right now, I'm just saying don't remove that option from the picture completely as some of your members have been saying E has in they're replys.

F2P Currently:

1. E

2. Mm

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Fi/Dp

6. ^

7. Cp

F2P Saturday Predictions:

1. E

2. Mm

3. Fi

4. Foe/Eop (Not sure)

5. Dp

6. Cp

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

F2P Today

1.MM - Beat E, had 10-15 more then us though sad you still had to use mains to beat us gj anyways

2.FOE - Guessing you're #2 since we ended before you guys, gj today

3.E - Pulled 80 vs VH and went down to 60..

GL all clans Tomorrow

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

F2P Today

1.MM - Beat E, had 10-15 more then us though sad you still had to use mains to beat us gj anyways

2.FOE - Guessing you're #2 since we ended before you guys, gj today

3.E - Pulled 80 vs VH and went down to 60..

GL all clans Tomorrow

We didn't have mains, although you did though at our run in.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg