Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Thing about reached zero he does anything possible to make foe look as good as possible at all times that includes - lieing,flaming,attempt trolling,camping topics waiting for replys,bring up dumb **** that just makes him look retarded.

aw, you're my fan. not a true a fan though 'cause most fans know the truth about their idols.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i dont want to start a huge argument lol i'm out of it, but Pure Nicks is Pure Nicks, orginal owner on his account. SPW is SPW, 2 different people. I don't know what point got through that SPW was on Pure Nicks (lol)

ownvtjbn.png

pureclan.png

aw, you're my fan. not a true a fan though 'cause most fans know the truth about their idols.

K once again capitalize the first letter of your sentences, and the stuff you post is pretty much self explanatory.

Thing about reached zero he does anything possible to make foe look as good as possible at all times that includes - lieing,flaming,attempt trolling,camping topics waiting for replys,bring up dumb **** that just makes him look retarded.

kind of ironic coming from you.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

DP did zamorak GWD. We killed the boss about 50-75 times with a 15 man team to begin with. 6 at the end. We had 1 death and 2-3 ROLs :D

Sadly we didn't get a drop. I got 1m junk and 250k loot though :D

Friday F2P:

1. MM

2. E

3. VH

Friday P2P:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP's 60s.

Friday GWD:

1. DP

wanted to put us #1 somewhere.

Hostility

I lol at you tbh, i type how i type i got a good job im no little *** that sits on here checking back their spelling mistakes, you on the other hand make a fool outa yourself on this section of the forums alone, i can pick out you and pink and maybe ape jr that all post like crazy up on here and talk ****

reply back with **** i really dont care, i just wanna see what you do irl and how u look

It was a joke I guess that was hard to comprehend. I'm 18 and go to college hbu?

110210183405.png