Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

lol f2p: idk

P2P:

FOE - No pures came out today except for mm, who came out in the last hour trying to rush us in a middle of a fight against some massers. We hopped, scouted them, but end up finding them ending/1 vs 1ing. Sad, but that's mm. It's 2010, so everyone should get use to this =]

Cya guys tomorrow

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yessir 'cause we wasn't going to have a handicap match against you guys. we was in a middle of a fight with some massers. what happen when our scouts confronted 13th and told him foe was hunting you guys? l[]l

happens to us too :) (2nd match vs e where we were killing mains and some how stratgically rushed while spreaded ) so we really didnt start the trend of attacking other clans when they are fighting mains or massers lol

yessir 'cause we wasn't going to have a handicap match against you guys. we was in a middle of a fight with some massers. what happen when our scouts confronted 13th and told him foe was hunting you guys? l[]l

Was funny there was like only like 5 mains fighting and the rest were just falled in cause they couldn't atk anyone.

You lost your pixels not us Arguement ended.

no i was addressing all the idiots who think so

outnumbering is outclassing, *******. maybe you've been away for a while or something, dont really care about that though. We ALL know there wont be a fullout war between MM and E, it just wont happen. epidemic is based on consistency and mm is based on pulling 80 retirees out of their ass to win a fight.

epidemics used signups for like 52 weeks, moron

im not bias either, seeing as im clanless and just QUIT epidemic. im stating the facts here.

lastly, who the **** said i was dictating your opinion, i dont give 2 ***** about what you think because it's obviously not anything substantial.

tl;dr LOL NICE 1 MATE HERES SUM LOGIC 2 HALP U UNDERSTAND

Such a downer lol. Basically just flame.

Outclassing is to do with quality. Pulling more opts isn't outclassing; that's quantity.

You're boring and stupid, please don't reply to this post.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Come on its quite ovious every knows that.

I know low level clans who have around 30 members where around 25 of them are 1-5 defence. That's a lower average than MM's is it not?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Was funny there was like only like 5 mains fighting and the rest were just falled in cause they couldn't atk anyone.

You lost your pixels not us Arguement ended.

actually, i saved some bank since i logged. i loved how you didn't answer my question. therefore, your argument is invalid, i got some free loots in 1 vs 1 crater (tyvm), and hopefully cya guys on sunday. oh btw..

what happen to switching your f2p to p2p on fridays? back to f2p for a reason amirite? l. good day

I know low level clans who have around 30 members where around 25 of them are 1-5 defence. That's a lower average than MM's is it not?

Come on are you gonna bring retarded low lvl clans into this? Im talking about the clans that matter if you didn't already know.

actually, i saved some bank since i logged. i loved how you didn't answer my question. therefore, your argument is invalid, i got some free loots in 1 vs 1 crater (tyvm), and hopefully cya guys on sunday. oh btw..

what happen to switching your f2p to p2p on fridays? back to f2p for a reason amirite? l. good day

like wise f2p to p2p l0l

lmfao i do just look at 0wnage pks he's still holding it up

I lol at you tbh, i type how i type i got a good job im no little *** that sits on here checking back their spelling mistakes, you on the other hand make a fool outa yourself on this section of the forums alone, i can pick out you and pink and maybe ape jr that all post like crazy up on here and talk ****

reply back with **** i really dont care, i just wanna see what you do irl and how u look

1. E

2. MM

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Fi

6. Cp

7. Dp

8. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I lol at you tbh, i type how i type i got a good job im no little *** that sits on here checking back their spelling mistakes, you on the other hand make a fool outa yourself on this section of the forums alone, i can pick out you and pink and maybe ape jr that all post like crazy up on here and talk ****

reply back with **** i really dont care, i just wanna see what you do irl and how u look

1. E

2. MM

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Fi

6. Cp

7. Dp

8. Rest

Josh ur ftw tbh no joke :)

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Come on are you gonna bring retarded low lvl clans into this? Im talking about the clans that matter if you didn't already know.

Unless you have counted every single member of every single pure clan you cannot say MM has the lowest defense average of all pure clans.

Thing about reached zero he does anything possible to make foe look as good as possible at all times that includes - lieing,flaming,attempt trolling,camping topics waiting for replys,bring up dumb **** that just makes him look retarded.