Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

CP never beat FOE today, stop making it up ... FOE beat CP 3x outnumbered

first time pushing them from east of CW until MM crashed from behind us so we just ran multi and walked off

second time pushed CP from fog all the way to CW, E was there but didn't crash

third time pushed CP from south of BH all the way to SC when there were ~10 CP left FI rushed us from behind

Did I mention FOE beat CP every fight outnumbered?

butthurt? i think so.

Join Corrupt Pures

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP never beat FOE today, stop making it up ... FOE beat CP 3x outnumbered

first time pushing them from east of CW until MM crashed from behind us so we just ran multi and walked off

second time pushed CP from fog all the way to CW, E was there but didn't crash

third time pushed CP from south of BH all the way to SC when there were ~10 CP left FI rushed us from behind

Did I mention FOE beat CP every fight outnumbered?

Dude, we had way more on the hills we were destroying foe. Picking you off like flies until MM crashed. The fight at SC was crashed so don't even say anything kid. And we wrecked u west of BH you killed no one from CP. Stop trying to make **** up because your just making yourself look like an idiot.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

dp just own it up saturdays!

/end sarcasm

/start maturity

If CP has a fullout against DP, CP would out pull them by a lot and we already have superior organization above them, so I guess you can't even call it a match.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

dp just own it up saturdays!

/end sarcasm

/start maturity

If CP has a fullout against DP, CP would out pull them by a lot and we already have superior organization above them, so I guess you can't even call it a match.

How can you claim to have superior organisation, we have never lost to you equal opts.

You guys rate yourselves too much, like prepping E and Foe mid week and getting destroyed. Stop getting ahead of yourselves lol.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

1. E - went undefeated today

2. MM - crashed so many ******* fights, lost to E x2.

3. EOP - beat FOE x2, destroyed 3 clans at cw without banking

4. DP - Beat FOE, did very well today.

5. FOE - Not a good pull.. Didn't do good.

6. Fi/CP - Both are improving.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Dude, we had way more on the hills we were destroying foe. Picking you off like flies until MM crashed. The fight at SC was crashed so don't even say anything kid. And we wrecked u west of BH you killed no one from CP. Stop trying to make **** up because your just making yourself look like an idiot.

Alright let me clarify your silly and arrogant post

We pushed you from Clan Wars to almost single when MM crashed you guys were "dropping like flies" in single too

Fight at SC was only at SC because we pushed you all the way from BH you guys just kept running from the fight and there were only 10 CP left hiding in SC when FI rushed

Good job on not mentioning the third fight where we killed everybody which started at FOG and ended right in front of clan wars, in which you were desperately trying to get into after being pushed for 15 lvls north

If you rlly think CP is a better clan, prove it and war us :cool: As for today, CP didn't beat FOE, DP, FI, MM, EOP or E. Just had a big pull but no wins

DP>CP in f2p any day

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Alright let me clarify your silly and arrogant post

We pushed you from Clan Wars to almost single when MM crashed you guys were "dropping like flies" in single too

Fight at SC was only at SC because we pushed you all the way from BH you guys just kept running from the fight and there were only 10 CP left hiding in SC when FI rushed

Good job on not mentioning the third fight where we killed everybody which started at FOG and ended right in front of clan wars, in which you were desperately trying to get into after being pushed for 15 lvls north

If you rlly think CP is a better clan, prove it and war us :cool: As for today, CP didn't beat FOE, DP, FI, MM, EOP or E. Just had a big pull but no wins

DP>CP in f2p any day

:down:

Join Corrupt Pures

lelelelelelelelelleleelelelelellelelelelelelelelel

we will take DP in a full out any day.

I'd love to see if CP can come anywhere close to declaring a war and defeating DP in a full out (without their addy pures)

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Full Out's don't mean any thing

Full outs is the only war where you can set rules to no addy armor, no mains, no clan allies, only people on ML to be allowed, thus only fair way to fight. IMO

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Thing is CP rank them selfs to high :confused: we dont loose to you in pvp and if we do its cause you have 30% opts in addy lmao

thats why we are #1 mid level'd clan and your nothing.

edit : main clan

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

Thing is CP rank them selfs to high :confused: we dont loose to you in pvp and if we do its cause you have 30% opts in addy lmao

thats why we are #1 mid level'd clan and your nothing.

edit : main clan

DECLARATIONS- [OPEN]

Join Corrupt Pures

Anyway I don't like pure clan full outs, they're all about mass recruiting and lending accounts at med clan level, they prove nothing about the actual clan.

I don't hate CP, you are a very good clan and this whole thing is over a 4/5 rank which doesn't even really exist lol.

Aslong as your clan had a good trips thats all that matters, and I can assure you DP did :D

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Anyway I don't like pure clan full outs, they're all about mass recruiting and lending accounts at med clan level, they prove nothing about the actual clan.

I don't hate CP, you are a very good clan and this whole thing is over a 4/5 rank which doesn't even really exist lol.

Aslong as your clan had a good trips thats all that matters, and I can assure you DP did :D

Just struck out the points that are irrelevant to me. Rest I agree with

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I'd love to see if CP can come anywhere close to declaring a war and defeating DP in a full out (without their addy pures)

Name each addy pure in our clan. You can count how much it'll make a difference. Maybe, at the most, three people? That's why Jagex created mith.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

F2P:

1. Epidemic -- been pulling big

2. MM-Yet to see u beat epidemic fairly so keep trying.

3. Eop- You've made a come back.. saw u pulled 80+

4. Foe - what happened lol

5. CP- Been pulling a consistent 70+ ppl a trip and ******** wrecking dp.

P2P

1. mm

2. foe

3. carnage

4. ir

5. eop

We didn't fight once today bud.

Name each addy pure in our clan. You can count how much it'll make a difference. Maybe, at the most, three people? That's why Jagex created mith.

If I managed to tank ~7 CP members on me in each fight today without dying I can only imagine what I could do with addy :blush:

P2p preds

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. E - i hope

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[