Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

2dl3zw9.jpg

GRATZ ON WINNING THE LUNAR AWARDS!!!

They aren't even trolls so therefore; your arguement is invalid!

EDIT:

F2P Matched options-

1)FOE- Proved.

2)E- u wunt sum? *** get sum

3)EOP- seen em doin work

4)CP- good **** meitz

5)MM- inners would help.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't even trolls so therefore; your arguement is invalid!

311w7kz.jpg

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

ur ******* retarded, the list was for p2p not f2p, also foe > eop cuz foe can rape u outnumbered by 10

i have come to the conclusion

all eop are retarded *****

Nah, you sir, are the retarded one. He took the F2P list out of his quote, but there was infact an f2P list and it had 6 clans in the top 5, only because #3 had 2 clans for a tie, but it doesn't matter, seeing as you probably barely even read the posts, you just quickly scan it, thinking to yourself what kind of troll/retarded comment you can think of to post back to it.

Also, Solo is 1 member, im not saying he is retarded, but if your judging EOP off 1 member then lol, only like 10-15 EOP even use PW forums anyways.

Grow up, you never make lists, all you do is ***** and complain about other peoples lists and comments, and act like a clown in all your posts, if this topic was heavily modded, you would have been banned long ago.

Yeah, EOP are retarded *****, we're on that special ed **** son, if thats what we are then i'd hate to know what that makes you.

Recognize or step aside.

01.) E

02.) MM

03.) EOP

04.) FOE

05.) DP/CP

06.) CP/DP

07.) FI

08.) TLP

09.) TGG

10.) IR

thekingu.png

311w7kz.jpg

thats better! :)

P2P as it stands;

1)FOE- Too many numbers for anyone to even compete.

2)MM- Slipping

3)TLP- here for now

4)E/C- Wouldn't say E has officially taken #4 P2P yet, could use a little more run-ins. Tied atm.

5)E/C-^^

6)DP

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Im not getting involved in flaming, I just enjoy reading your stupid posts and making fun of you sometimes because of now ignorant and immature you are.

And please don't bring up your past experiences, that would only embarrass yourself, as for facts, you can't even get your own facts straight, none of your posts are facts, they are merely nothing but pointless and failed trolls, and quite frankly nobody on PW forums ever agrees with you, and I doubt anyone really even likes you, even in your own clan...you just come here to make yourself and FI look bad, and honestly I want you to keep doing it not only because it gives me a good laugh, but because it's not affecting me, or my clans reputation, just yours...I really couldn't care less what you say, im just really bored and enjoy making you look like a *******.

You still say "wat" and "u" rather than "what" and "you"....which also gives me the impression that you are nothing but a kid who lives thousands of miles away, who still uses internet slang because he spends too much time on the computer acting like a fool.

Perhaps once you graduate from Elementary we can have a somewhat sensible conversation. :bunny:

thekingu.png

Im not getting involved in flaming, I just enjoy reading your stupid posts and making fun of you sometimes because of now ignorant and immature you are.

And please don't bring up your past experiences, that would only embarrass yourself, as for facts, you can't even get your own facts straight, none of your posts are facts, they are merely nothing but pointless and failed trolls, and quite frankly nobody on PW forums ever agrees with you, and I doubt anyone really even likes you, even in your own clan...you just come here to make yourself and FI look bad, and honestly I want you to keep doing it not only because it gives me a good laugh, but because it's not affecting me, or my clans reputation, just yours...I really couldn't care less what you say, im just really bored and enjoy making you look like a *******.

You still say "wat" and "u" rather than "what" and "you"....which also gives me the impression that you are nothing but a kid who lives thousands of miles away, who still uses internet slang because he spends too much time on the computer acting like a fool.

Perhaps once you graduate from Elementary we can have a somewhat sensible conversation. :bunny:

Quoted for :banana:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

ur the fool, im over here typing 2 sentences and ur typing out essays just for me, thx man

I already said it's because I was bored, you rarely see me making these kind of posts, especially when it's being wasted on someone like yourself, but it's more or so because I have the brain-capacity and intelligence to make sensible posts and back them up, rather than, like you said, making 2 sentence posts consisting of flame-baits and trolls, half of which make no sense or have no actual point/meaning.

I have put some thought into it, but I still don't understand how i'm a fool because my posts are longer than yours, more detailed than yours, and more well-written than yours, please explain.

You haven't seen an essay yet, because im pretty sure they start teaching how to make essay's in grade 8 or 9.

Btw all the above posts only took me 2-3 minutes to type, not even, so no biggie...im like the energizer bunny dawg, I can just keep going and going.

thekingu.png

ur the fool, im over here typing 2 sentences and ur typing out essays just for me, thx man

i don't understand you. he can defend himself in a proper manner. you on the other hand cant think of anything so you call him a fool. you should take an iq test,i'd be surprised if you achieve an iq higher than a chicken.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Jokes on you if you didn't know who Rolf was. More lists.

Overall 2009 F2P

1. MM/FOE - Close, both won good wars.

2. -

3. E

4. Fi

5. Eop

6. Dp

Overall 2009 P2P

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. Fi

5. C

6. Dv

Looking foward to see which clans step it up in 2010.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

F2P

1. Epidemic - Has the opts and the quality to be here. The quality could use some improvement, so this is what we will be working on for the next couple of weeks.

2. MM - Knows how to play offensive, but lacks flexibility.

3. EOP - If FOE had kept their level, I would put them here. They have lost to a fair bit of clans last saturday though, so EOP moves up.

4. FOE - Changed spots with EOP.

5. Too much shifting going on to clearly decide who is the number 5 clan. From what I personally experienced, I think Fi is currently here. I'm not sure though.

P2P

1. FOE

2. MM - 1-1 with Epidemic, but better in total P2P

3. TLP - Shame our fight got crashed, but you still have the allround upperhand.

4. C / E - Tied due to late victories, will hopefully be decided in a month.

5. DP

243p9p4.png

from what i saw lol

New Recruits > IR > Easy Process > DV

0wnage pks > dragon of ir

orly?

-

(14:43:00) -Vectra[13]- ** (ALOG): Last 5 activities for 0wnage__pks: I killed Darken Strz3, I killed Dragon Of IR, I killed I Tully I, I killed Im Anthoni, I killed yuniorcrazy

Ya rly

Over all 2009

F2P

E

MM

FOE

DP

CP

FI

Malice

P2P

FOE

MM

TLP

E

DP

C

could spot loads of faults with that, ill start with f2p, E only recently broke into the top 3, Foe was #1 all way up until april? Dp hasnt even been #4? i dont think, Fi were top #2 for the start of 09 up until their slump, i dont think malice has even been that affective this year, they had 1 good month, and cp has only really came alive since their merge

And your p2p list is crazy L, E only recently started p2ping, Dp has never been ranked above C and if i may say so Dv were comfortable #4 p2p challenging #3 for all 09 up until the departure of pur3 kide, but other than that good list ;) L

F2p 2009

1. Foe

2. MM

3. E

4. Fi

5. Dv

6. Eop

7. Dp

8. Cp

9. Tlp

10. Ir

if i forgot some1 let me know

P2p 2009

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. Dv/Fi

5. ^

6. C

7. Dp

8. E

if i forgot some1 let me know

hate/rate :) ilu2

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

F2P now

[^] Getting better

[-] Maintaining

[v] Getting worse

1. Epidemic [-] Strong enough in F2P to maintain the top spot, can start concentrating on P2P more now

2. Mayhem Makers [-] E have pulled away in this server but MM are easily better than the clans below

3. Eruption of Pures [^] Usually when a clan gets this good so quickly they fall just as fast but you guys have shown no signs of falling

4. Final Ownage Elite [^] The most organised clan and a very determined leadership, i'm sure they'll pull it back this weekend

5. Destructive Pures [^] Pulled the organisation together, hopefully we can pull 80 and give the above a challenge

6. Corrupt Pures [-] Very close with DP right now, but the gap will become greater

7. Fatality [v] Your attempts to make a come back seem to have failed and I think thats gonna affect you guys alot, sorry

8. The Last Pures [v] Some weeks very good, others you pull very low and can't do much

9. The Golden Gods [v] I believe your revival has peaked

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

F2P now

[^] Getting better

[-] Maintaining

[v] Getting worse

1. Epidemic [-] Strong enough in F2P to maintain the top spot, can start concentrating on P2P more now

2. Mayhem Makers [-] E have pulled away in this server but MM are easily better than the clans below

3. Eruption of Pures [^] Usually when a clan gets this good so quickly they fall just as fast but you guys have shown no signs of falling

4. Final Ownage Elite [^] The most organised clan and a very determined leadership, i'm sure they'll pull it back this weekend

5. Destructive Pures [^] Pulled the organisation together, hopefully we can pull 80 and give the above a challenge

6. Corrupt Pures [-] Very close with DP right now, but the gap will become greater

7. Fatality [v] Your attempts to make a come back seem to have failed and I think thats gonna affect you guys alot, sorry

8. The Last Pures [v] Some weeks very good, others you pull very low and can't do much

woah, best list

I find it funny how a month ago you see clan ranking themselves number whatever in F2P above a clan. And now that the clan over took them they rank themselves above them in overall. Just looking for a way to make your clan look better and its really annoying. Same goes for days of pk trips and that ****. Annoying :(

F2P

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. DP

6. CP

7. FI

maulerpixil1-1.gif

F2P now

[^] Getting better

[-] Maintaining

[v] Getting worse

Didn't want to quote your little colour coded thing.

Fustrates me how wrong and ignorant you are lol. But i guess its your opinion.

End of January preds :x

F2P

1. E

2. FOE

3. MM

4. Eop

5. Cp/Fi

7. Tlp

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

F2P -

1.E - Clearly

2.MM - Only clan who can put up a real fight vs E.

3.Eop - Numbers and levels holding them here, doing great.

4.Foe - Good organization, levels, and leadership

5.DP - Consistent pulls, if they can raise their consistent pulls from 55 - 70 to 80 + they can easily compete for 4 and 3.

6.Fi - Good clan with levels and organization. Needs the numbers though.

7.Tlp - In my opinion still better than TGG, should have a few run ins though ;)

8.Tgg - ^^^

9.IR - Needs numbers

10.?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

F2P now

[^] Getting better

[-] Maintaining

[v] Getting worse

Pro list tbh

p2p overall preds of january

#1. Final Ownage Elite - Definitly holds this position securely atm.

#2. Mayhem Makers - Holds this position, outpulls and outplays the below whilst giving Foe a run for their money.

#3. The Last Pures - Holding this but slipping away.

#4. Carnage - Also holding this, as well as slipping away.

#5. Epidemic - crawling up on Tlp and C

#6. Destructive Pures - Pulls 50's in P2p, they know how to P2p aswell, only need to start pulling 60's and you'll head up to #4

#7. Fatality - Good levels, just needs the numbers aswell.

#8. Intense Redemption - Pulling out of their slump for 2010.

#9. Devastation - Also seem to be pulling out of their slump for 2010, Holding a steady memberlist of around 75.

#10 Iron Legion - We love you guys.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

F2P

1.E - Pulling 100 + for one month now and beating MM every week, I think we proved this now

2.MM - Need numbers to compete with E

3.EOP/FOE - Should be interesting this week

F2P Matched Opts

1.FOE - Keep up the great work, pro at matched opts

2.E/EOP - Will be an epic fight if we actually get one :)

3.MM

P2P

1.FOE - Great at P2P, keep it up

2.MM

3.TLP - Great clan in P2P to, just need the numbers to compete with MM/FOE

4.E

P2P Matched Opts

1.FOE

2.TLP - Only clan that can give FOE a fight

3.MM

4.E

I don't really know the numbers for Med Clans, sorry

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

ur p2p list is fine but ur f2p doesnt make sense. dv never even did that well in f2p

For the 1st 6 months of 09 Dv and E were both batling it out for #4 until we hit a minor slump then we basically held #5 for a month or 2 after, then Cp Dp came onto the scene and things changed, we were pulling solid 60s in F2p most of last year

F2p Matched

1. Foe

2. MM - believe they beat E out opt by 10+?

3. E

4. Fi

5. Eop - would be up there before your spur, and your levels and organisation dropped

6. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp