Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

nope she clan hop from fi to foe

It's a he.

See how much you know him? nub. :banana:

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we are clear..

E, you guys were not winning our run in. as much as i believe we were winning, i think its impossible to tell for sure since the fight was not goin for more than a minute before foe came.

secondly, foe hit us from behind so we were sandwiched, you guys kept hitting us as u didnt know or didnt care that foe was behind us. hopefully we can get a good fight next week.

ty for the fight today dp, was fun

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

so we are clear..

E, you guys were not winning our run in. as much as i believe we were winning, i think its impossible to tell for sure since the fight was not goin for more than a minute before foe came.

secondly, foe hit us from behind so we were sandwiched, you guys kept hitting us as u didnt know or didnt care that foe was behind us. hopefully we can get a good fight next week.

Yo i agree with you that no1 knows who was winning, both clans think they were, and yeah foe did hit you first and E did not know at first. However its not that we did not "care", but couldn't see. After we did u guys rushed us again knowing FOE was there so :/. But no1 won that war, it would of been interesting to see who would of, so maybe a planned run in next weekend or something.

This weekend Overall

E (#1 f2p and joint #2 p2p)

MM (#2 f2p and joint #2 p2p)

FOE (#3 f2p (i think) and #1 p2p)

then under comes... idunno.

TLP?EOP?DP?

not sure how u all did in f2p and p2p tbh :) if sum1 wants to help me feel free :P

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Epidemic Did beat Mm. It was 1-1 overall, just look at the video if you have any doubts. I just think E is highly underestimated in p2p which is why you would never think E beat MM. The Tlp fight was about Even. I was on the south side and we was pushing through Tlp. I have no idea how the north side went though. After about 2minutes of fighting i see about 10-20 Tlp rush the south side. I was like wtf :s, then i got told that Foe Rushed. The tlp fight was a fun fight. Tlp are like #1/#2 matched p2p and im more than happy just to be able to compete with them, if we pull a win off even better

E is rising in p2p

P2P sunday:

Foe - Good numbers, you wrecked it up and showed everyone why you are #1 P2p, keep it up.

MM - Banged E at the start of our trip, barraged Fi in a fall in and put up a hell of a fight with Foe. only lost once today.

E - Heard you beat carnage? grats. Shame Hf crashed our fight.

TLP - Assuming you done well.

Dp - Heard you beat carnage

C/Fi - Had roughly the same opts as Fi.

Ir - Beat Dv and pulled 35~ ish, i see a come back ;) just 10 people ish less than Fi and carnage.

Dv - Decent pull, improving, hope to see you back in the top 4 in P2p.

TGG - you were out.

titanj.png

P2p Top 5-

1.Foe-shown that we are still the kings of P2p.

2.Mm-Gave us a good run for our money today.

3.Tlp-Starting to come back now that we have E to contend with.

4.E-has numbers to beat Tlp but need to learn P2p ropes.

5.C-Lacking in numbers to beat E but can still bring this back.

F2p Top 5-

1.E-Keep pulling awesome numbers only has Mm to contend with for now.

2.Mm-Also having awesome pulls but need just a little more to take on E.

3.Foe-Having number people in F2p lately but have made that up in our quality.

4.Eop-Has the number to beat for but has only beaten them 2 weeks, if they can keep it up for 2 more then they can claim #3.

5.Dp-Doing well but need more numbers to contend with Eop.

Overall-

1.Foe(3+1=4)/Mm(2+2=4)

3.E(1+4=5)

4.Eop(4+7=10)

5.Fi(6+6=12)

My overall might be a bit off as I haven't been keeping track on all the med clans.

Agreed with your overall list.

Cept, 4+7= 11 :P

And i don't think Fi is #6 p2p, theres like alota clans tied for it atm.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

P2P -

FOE

MM/TLP/(A New Force E) Varies weekly, but MM - TLP - E is closely following

-

-

F2P -

E - If I could only get TLP as interested...lol

MM - Good Pulls can compete with ^ when pulls about same

FOE - Holding steady for the time

EOP/FI - Moving up

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

F2P

1. Epidemic- Not much most clans can do

2. Mayhem makers- Close to E just needs more numbers

3. Final Ownage Elite/Eruption of Pures- FOE needs more numbers.

4. Eruption of Pures/ Final Ownage Elite- EoP needs the organization to compete with the above.

5. Destructive Pures/ Corrupt Pures- Have or can beat all of the below, need the numbers to compete with the above.

6. Corrupt Pures/ Destructive Pures- Would be nice to fight

7. Fatality- Once again, another clan seperated by numbers, still gave DP a good fight.

8. The Last Pures- Has good numbers, just too used to P2P only I guess.

9. The Golden Gods- Good in matched, get the numbers to compete with above, would be nice to have a new clan out.

P2P.

1. Final Ownage Elite- Still too organized/too many numbers.

2. Mayhem Makers- Still ahead of the two below, but not by much.

3. The Last Pures/Epidemic- If TLP pulled what Foe did, they could rival or even take the #1 P2P Spot because of organization.

4. Epidemic/The Last Pures- E still needs more P2P Practice but has a large chance to improve.

5. Destructive Pures- Beat/Can beat the below, need to improve numbers by a few and P2P Organization to beat the above.

6. Fatality- From past weeks, I know you go here.

7. Eruption of Pures- Would beat the below in P2P Pvp, don't believe you can compete with above yet.

8. Carnage- Get more numbers.

Overall

1. Mayhem Makers- Consistent on both servers

2. Final Ownage Elite- Get back in F2P next week.

3. Epidemic- Needs to improve P2P

4. Destructive Pures- Decent on both servers, room for improvement in both.

5. Eruption of Pures- Not good enough in P2P.

6. The Last Pures- Not good enough in F2P.

7. Fatality- Can improve in both servers.

8. Carnage/ The Golden Gods

9. The Golden Gods/ Carnage

EDIT: Forgot to add Corrupt Pures in F2P, sorry.

so we are clear..

I don't think anyone said we were winning as the fight got crashed after only a minute of fighting.

However what I don't get is that FOE hit us from the north... Epidemic was sandwiched not TLP lol. Either way, this doesn't really matter anymore.

F2P Rankings

1. Epidemic

2. Mayhem makers

3. Final Ownage Elite/Eruption of Pures

4. ^

5. Destructive Pures/Corrupt Pures/Fatality

6. ^

7. ^

7. The Last Pures

8. The Golden Gods

P2P Rankings

1. Final Ownage Elite

2. Mayhem Makers

3. The Last Pures

4. Epidemic

5. Carnage

6. Destructive Pures

7. Fatality

Both

1. Mayhem Makers (2+2 = 4)

2. Final Ownage Elite (3.5+1 = 4.5)

3. Epidemic (1+4 = 5)

4. The Last Pures (7+3 = 10)

5. Destructive Pures (5.5+6 = 11.5)

6. Fatality (5.5+7 = 12.5)

7. Eruption of Pures

8. Carnage/The Golden Gods

9. ^

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

F2P

1. Epidemic- Not much most clans can do

2. Mayhem makers- Close to E just needs more numbers

3. Final Ownage Elite/Eruption of Pures- FOE needs more numbers.

4. Eruption of Pures/ Final Ownage Elite- EoP needs the organization to compete with the above.

5. Destructive Pures/ Corrupt Pures- Have or can beat all of the below, need the numbers to compete with the above.

6. Corrupt Pures/ Destructive Pures- Would be nice to fight

7. Fatality- Once again, another clan seperated by numbers, still gave DP a good fight.

8. The Last Pures- Has good numbers, just too used to P2P only I guess.

9. The Golden Gods- Good in matched, get the numbers to compete with above, would be nice to have a new clan out.

P2P.

1. Final Ownage Elite- Still too organized/too many numbers.

2. Mayhem Makers- Still ahead of the two below, but not by much.

3. The Last Pures/Epidemic- If TLP pulled what Foe did, they could rival or even take the #1 P2P Spot because of organization.

4. Epidemic/The Last Pures- E still needs more P2P Practice but has a large chance to improve.

5. Destructive Pures- Beat/Can beat the below, need to improve numbers by a few and P2P Organization to beat the above.

6. Fatality- From past weeks, I know you go here.

7. Eruption of Pures- Would beat the below in P2P Pvp, don't believe you can compete with above yet.

8. Carnage- Get more numbers.

Overall

1. Mayhem Makers- Consistent on both servers

2. Final Ownage Elite- Get back in F2P next week.

3. Epidemic- Needs to improve P2P

4. Destructive Pures- Decent on both servers, room for improvement in both.

5. Eruption of Pures- Not good enough in P2P.

6. The Last Pures- Not good enough in F2P.

7. Fatality- Can improve in both servers.

8. Carnage/ The Golden Gods

9. The Golden Gods/ Carnage

EDIT: Forgot to add Corrupt Pures in F2P, sorry.

We pulled more than you and fought you at the end of your trip. Amazed how cocky a clan can get after one win

How can you not even rank IR when we beat you in the run-in you asked for?

and lol @ dotfire owning in p2p

makes me proud

you didnt beat us, we went single on our own accord, you claimed you wasnt 1 iteming because you had barrage runes, also i loved the mains and ppl not even in ir, i tully i for 1

but idc take whatever win you want lol its me who got more loot than you :)

(18:53:21) -Vectra[43]- ** (ALOG): Last 5 activities for 0wnage--pks: I killed Dragon Of IR, I killed I Tully I, I killed Im Anthoni, I killed yuniorcrazy, I killed Say M A X

Because E always claim #1 but pk trips mean ****, while full outs determine the outcomes. E has claimed #1 for i think a month or two but never full outed for it?

And To me for all ive seen eop and known what theyve done their greater than foe in the f2p area, Eop causes alot of damage to any clan outnumbered. While foe causes little. IN F2P

but how are foe not dominant being out opted? foe beat eop out opt by around 6? idk, there clearly better even opts or even close to even opts, and i think foe has had more full outs than Eop has. and E is clearly #1 i cant really think anyone can dis agree now

F2p

1. E

2. MM

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Dp/Cp/Fi

6. ^

7. ^

8. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Hi i be Lileh i type laike dis ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,..,.,. another bandwagon of FOE pretending there lack of F2P is ok.

English isn't my first language, but hey. At least it's better than yours.. GCSE/A-Level and Dipolmia English qualifications passed.

"Bandwagon of Foe?"

Got to hate when idiots get their facts wrong. Was a HC in The Hatred, before the clan closed. Epidemic, wasn't around then I don't think. I then joined Foe and got promoted to HC. I stepped down from HC around 5 Months ago, now an Eldar* within the clan. I think your a little mad, that your fight got accidently crashed last night. Calm and compose yourself. Anyhow who the **** are you?

~Lileh

you didnt beat us, we went single on our own accord, you claimed you wasnt 1 iteming because you had barrage runes, also i loved the mains and ppl not even in ir, i tully i for 1

but idc take whatever win you want lol its me who got more loot than you :)

(18:53:21) -Vectra[43]- ** (ALOG): Last 5 activities for 0wnage--pks: I killed Dragon Of IR, I killed I Tully I, I killed Im Anthoni, I killed yuniorcrazy, I killed Say M A X

You went single with the 8-10 remaining people you had, I was there, attacking one of them. The only main I saw there was attacking IR members as well as DV, and I wasn't there on my main(4ppl3j00s) because its F2P, so nice try there. It doesn't really matter if someone 1 itemed because its a PVP world, meaning you lost everything. And anyways, as I was running up BH crater I saw 1 dv member in monk robes and a d scim, and other with just a msb. I Tully I was an invite, and cool loot, too bad you died or ran to single with your pixels.

But then again, it's DV what else should I expect?

110210183405.png

This weekend Overall

E (#1 f2p and joint #2 p2p)

MM (#2 f2p and joint #2 p2p)

FOE (#3 f2p (i think) and #1 p2p)

then under comes... idunno.

TLP?EOP?DP?

not sure how u all did in f2p and p2p tbh :) if sum1 wants to help me feel free :P

Nope, because you have weak ass Friday's. Therefore making MM #1. Gf. Sorry to crush your dreams man :x

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E - good try guys! :confused:

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Nope, because you have weak ass Friday's. Therefore making MM #1. Gf. Sorry to crush your dreams man :x

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E - good try guys! :confused:

They didn't even beat MM on sunday so it doesn't matter.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

If/When Epidemic beats MM on friday, saturday and sunday you'll probaly start including tuesday trips or some **** to still be number one so there's no getting it into MM's head that times are changing.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

If/When Epidemic beats MM on friday, saturday and sunday you'll probaly start including tuesday trips or some **** to still be number one so there's no getting it into MM's head that times are changing.

week days are for doing **** so I doubt that. Fri, Sat, Sun is pretty standard. You guys are just beginning to come out of your 1-dimensional little Saturday world. face it, you were a once a week clan before but you guys are starting to get better on Friday/Sun so props for that. I hope you guys continue to get better in p2p too so it can be a 3-4 clan competition.

week days are for doing **** so I doubt that. Fri, Sat, Sun is pretty standard. You guys are just beginning to come out of your 1-dimensional little Saturday world. face it, you were a once a week clan before but you guys are starting to get better so props for that. I hope you continue to get better in p2p too so it can be a 3 clan competition.

So you lost to a clan who "are just beginning to come out of your 1-dimensional little Saturday world"???

Wake up broski, it's 2010.

F2P

1) Epidemic

2) Mayhem Makers

3) Final Ownage Elite/Eruption of Pures

5) Fatality/Corrupt Pures/Destructive Pures

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

you need to chill out bra, this is the prob with E. They go 1-1 with MM on a Sunday and suddenly think they run **** lol. U a ****? but I guess you thought you ran **** before when you thought everything revolved around Saturday. Keep lying to yourselves. E #1

You went single with the 8-10 remaining people you had, I was there, attacking one of them. The only main I saw there was attacking IR members as well as DV, and I wasn't there on my main(4ppl3j00s) because its F2P, so nice try there. It doesn't really matter if someone 1 itemed because its a PVP world, meaning you lost everything. And anyways, as I was running up BH crater I saw 1 dv member in monk robes and a d scim, and other with just a msb. I Tully I was an invite, and cool loot, too bad you died or ran to single with your pixels.

But then again, it's DV what else should I expect?

im sorry but i didnt die, i told everyone to bgo single and if u really think it was 8-10 then lol ok, we walked all the way west near the other bh steps, i really dont care if u takea win or not, dv members enjoyed it, id like to say the same for ir members, but there banks right now arent looking good, your vid shows that

and when i said 1 iteming i meant returning with nothing but barrage runes or msb and arrows, also you were killing returners because you had the side of returners so yea, as i said

cya next week :)

P2p

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Tlp

4. E

5. C

6. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range