Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cake I just know from experience whats going to happen.

My point of view is that you've hit an irregular pull for 2 weeks running after EX died into you while bringing invites and CPR to your trip (thats not a flame, thats simply a fact. It doesn't matter how many non FI you brought, the fact is you brought them)

End product: Your opts wont last and nor will your good trips competing at the level you have today.

Tomorrow:

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM/DP

you've hit an irregular pull for 3 weeks running after epidemic died into you, and without invites (which is only CPR) we would still have 82ish. we got a lot of apps from Ex, but not as much as you got from E. i could say the same thing to you bro

mm

foe

dp/fi

eop

cp

P2p Overall-

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. DP - still needs one more week to get #3

5. C

6. EOP

Rest?

F2p Overall-

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. DP

5. CP

6. FI - still needs atleast one more week imo.

7. CY

8. TLP

Rest?

Overall-

1. FOE

2. MM

3. DP

4. TLP

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

My point of view is that you've hit an irregular pull for 2 weeks running after EX died into you while bringing invites and CPR to your trip (thats not a flame, thats simply a fact. It doesn't matter how many non FI you brought, the fact is you brought them)

End product: Your opts wont last and nor will your good trips competing at the level you have today.

Tomorrow:

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM/DP

Kind of ironic talking about irregular pulls considering you've had some since you basically merged with E. You were pulling constant 50s for months before E closed so please don't lecture me about how we had 4 CPR.

End product: Your inexperience and cockiness will be your downfall.

Overall P2P Clw fullout

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. Fi

Overall P2P PvP fullout

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Overall:

1. FOE - #2 f2p, #1 p2p

2. MM - #1 f2p, #3 p2p

3. DP - #3 f2p, #5ish p2p

4. TLP - #7ish f2p, #2 p2p

5. FI - #4 f2p, have they done p2p again yet? me no know

6. EOP - #5 f2p, to my knowledge have not done p2p.

7. CP - #6 f2p, same as the two above.

8. DV/IR/CY - i have no knowledge of them except dv appears dead, cy were a team but now a clan again, ir has zo which should make them #1 but this was supposed to be a srs list

9. ^

10. ^

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

LOL, DP is threatening Fatality, oh boy this is very bad... :bunny: :bunny:

MM

FOE

FI

CP

EOP

DP

Therefore, Fi shall make a list with DP at the bottom to hit back! :)

F2p Saturday:

1. Foe/MM - MM Probably has the advantage

2. ---

3. DP - We beat MM over two hours in, not gonna put us up there yet lol.

4. Eop/Fi - Foe beat both of you, and you needed to pile DP w/ CP to somewhat get us off?

5. ---

6. CP - Meh day for you.

P2p Preds:

1. Foe/Tlp - Just an opinion if they come out. Whoever wins will obviously try to kill the other p2ping clans :P

2. ---

3. DP - If we get a higher or same pull as MM, we can take them

4. MM - Pulls havent been much.

5. Fi/C - Fi hasn't proven much other then having decent pulls and losing

6. ---

Today

1. MM- You guys' are cute :)

2. FOE- Beat FI, nicely done.

3. FI- We had DP in the bag in all honesty.

4. DP- Really nice fight.

5. CP/EOP- Nice job guys.

With regards to the "We had DP in the bag in all honesty." Why have CP hit us from our side then? If you wanted to win with a nice, uncrashed victory, don't bring another clan into as it just discredits a win, and now no-one won lol.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Tomorrow:

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM/DP

Your logic is overwhelmingly stupid; i struggle to come to grips with the idiocy of your post. How can you talk about irregular pulls and clans dying into another clan? When E closed, Dp went from pulling 55 to 80 in 1 week, how on earth are you going to tell me that’s not an irregular pull? E basically died into you. Actually take time to think about what you post, because right now you just sound like a complete idiot. Maybe take a look at your own clan before posting retarded and unfounded comments on PW.

I also find it amusing how you talk about mass recruiting when your clan was renowned for it, remember the full out with A when your memberlist suddenly shot up? Your mass recruiting was the reason why A beat you out opted by 15+. Your mass recruiting was the reason why you were pulling 30's and teaming with Cy for 2 months striaght, your mass recruiting was the reason you were fighting my old clan anxiety every week. Remember your roots and remember where you came from, don''t act all hot headed and disrespect other clans just because you suddenly managed to jump into the top 4. And please, stop talking like Dp has a rich array of experience when in actual fact it doesn’t. you were founded late on in the clan wars era when raza left Foe, i remember you because i was in Lr and we used to mini with you every day. Stop the bull lectures, you arn’t dave, you arn’t spesh, you arn’t Charles, you're some random dude called blurred pker who used to pk with Te amo in old wildy.

In Short - Stop acting like you know everything when you really don't.

P2p Today –

Foe – war opts

Tlp – War opts

MM

Dp

titanj.png

Your logic is overwhelmingly stupid; i struggle to come to grips with the idiocy of your post. How can you talk about irregular pulls and clans dying into another clan? When E closed, Dp went from pulling 55 to 80 in 1 week, how on earth are you going to tell me that’s not an irregular pull? E basically died into you. Actually take time to think about what you post, because right now you just sound like a complete idiot. Maybe take a look at your own clan before posting retarded and unfounded comments on PW.

I also find it amusing how you talk about mass recruiting when your clan was renowned for it, remember the full out with A when your memberlist suddenly shot up? Your mass recruiting was the reason why A beat you out opted by 15+. Your mass recruiting was the reason why you were pulling 30's and teaming with Cy for 2 months striaght, your mass recruiting was the reason you were fighting my old clan anxiety every week. Remember your roots and remember where you came from, don''t act all hot headed and disrespect other clans just because you suddenly managed to jump into the top 4. And please, stop talking like Dp has a rich array of experience when in actual fact it doesn’t. you were founded late on in the clan wars era when raza left Foe, i remember you because i was in Lr and we used to mini with you every day. Stop the bull lectures, you arn’t dave, you arn’t spesh, you arn’t Charles, you're some random dude called blurred pker who used to pk with Te amo in old wildy.

In Short - Stop acting like you know everything when you really don't.

P2p Today –

Foe – war opts

Tlp – War opts

MM

Dp

@walloftext

80 isn't an irregular pull for us, we have pulled 65's+ since the beggining of 2010 not 55's. and the first trip of january DP pulled about 74.

Edit;

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. CP

5. FI

hostilitysigc.png

Why is FI talking so much ****? We didn't "merge" with Epidemic, they simply made their own choice to come here. We've also had many other apps from different clans aswell. We have about 8 former Epidemic members. Fatality if you're trying to start a rivalry, I applaud you for that. I'll just wait for next weekend to respond.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. EOP

5. CP

6. CY

7. DV

8. IR

9. C

10. VD

11. Other low lvl clans

12. FI

Sh0t you big meany putting us on the bottom of ur list :<

Hostility

Drunks Super F2p List

1.MM - Numbers, Leadership, and Experience put you here for Saturdays each week.

-Small Gap-

2.FOE - Consistent with 80 pulls, along with insane organization, and basic quality members.

3.EOP/DP - EOP needs to pick it up on the wins, they jumped into the action vs FOE, MM etc to fast

4.DP/EOP - DP is doing insanely good right now, ownage pulls with insane numbers increasing. Keep it up, should be able to take number 3 and then have a tough time taking 2 and 1 due to overall quality member experience and levels.

5.FI - Rising quickly. Shouldn't rush into things though. Insane mith/addy unit ( not a flame just insane melees :P ). I heard that your teaming with CPR or some clan like that, oh well its the wildy anything goes now :D. Keep it up

6.CP - My clan, consistent pulls with decent organization. Needs to either get a member pull boost or level boost :D

-Number Gap-

7.TLP - I guess TLP could be here, im not sure if TLP actually f2p pk's each week because I did not see them last night, however that may be because they are focusing on their P2p fight for Sunday vs FOE.

8.CY - Pretty new at the moment, consistent pulls of 40s +, decent levels. Keep it up CY. Your position is really bad at the moment because you either have to gain 40 + people more to your trips to fight CP FI DP etc. Or continue to fight Ir/DV/C but Im not to sure on their pulls. If their pulling 20 and your pulling 40 its not much help :[. Keep it up though :D Pm me if you want some type of Prep or anything, p2p or f2p.

-Number Gap-

9.IR/DV - Not really sure whos up or down here. Both have quality members in p2p. :D

10.DV/IR - ^

11.CD - Saw your fight vs CY, looks like you guys have quite a bit of potential. Nice job :D

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

F2P

1. MM - Dominant

2. FOE - Rising in activity

3. EOP - Slipping a lot.

4. DP - Rising, probably better than EOP now

5. FI - Getting back up there, needs consistency with pulls.

6. CP - Getting passed.

7. TLP - Idk if you actually f2p pk.

8. CY - Good pulls.

9. IR - #1

10. DV - Close and stuff

11. CD - Seems to be mainly numbers, obviously will dominate low level clans

12. AAO/EOD - EOD slumping in activity, mediocre organization, but has a bigger ML

13. EOD/AAO - AAO needs numbers, decent organization

14. Ravage - Bigger ml then below

15. I - Probably doing ok because of recently opening

16. VD - Huge slump.

17. Explicity - Rising, needs more numbers to compensate for levels of above.

18. Vigilance - Idk here.

19. Omnicide - y not, don't think you've ever pked by yourself

20. DB - Fill a spot

F2P

1. MM - Dominant

2. FOE - Rising in activity

3. EOP - Slipping a lot.

4. DP - Rising, probably better than EOP now

5. FI - Getting back up there, needs consistency with pulls.

6. CP - Getting passed.

7. TLP - Idk if you actually f2p pk.

8. CY - Good pulls.

9. IR - #1

10. DV - Close and stuff

11. CD - Seems to be mainly numbers, obviously will dominate low level clans

12. AAO/EOD - EOD slumping in activity, mediocre organization, but has a bigger ML

13. EOD/AAO - AAO needs numbers, decent organization

14. Ravage - Bigger ml then below

15. I - Probably doing ok because of recently opening

16. VD - Huge slump.

17. Explicity - Rising, needs more numbers to compensate for levels of above.

18. Vigilance - Idk here.

19. Omnicide - y not, don't think you've ever pked by yourself

20. DB - Fill a spot

Pretty decent list but you're missing Conspiracy.

Low/med clans based on yesterday's action

1) Complete Domination - dominating the low/med scene

2) Ravage - good organization + experience.

3) Insignia - good first trip.

4/5) Eve Of Destruction - bad pull

5/4) Violent Demise - your fault for rushing Insignia without banking, I'm guessing you underestimated us

6) Conspiracy - I heard you teamed

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

@walloftext

80 isn't an irregular pull for us, we have pulled 65's+ since the beggining of 2010 not 55's. and the first trip of january DP pulled about 74.

Edit;

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. CP

5. FI

Firstly it was directed to your co-leader who was talking complete trash. Yes your first trip of 2010 you pulled 74 then the next week 66 then the week after that you pulled 55 but peaked at around 58-60. now take a look at Fi first trip of 2010 they pulled 69, 5 less than you. Why is a 80+ pull for them irregular but a 80+ pull for you isn't? And im not Fi.

Upcoming Weeks in F2p -

#1)MM - Will continue to dominate everything.

#2)Foe - Will firmly hold this spot due to their quality members and experience.

#3)Dp - Will manage to push into the top 3. However unable to compete with Foe.

#4)Fi - Will slow down and boot inactives and start pulling in the high 70s.

#5)Cp - Will be doing pretty good

#6)Eop - Slipping down.

titanj.png

Fi was not at all flaming, your coleader baiting over several times didn't help me digging at him writing a load of nonsense and acting as if he's some mastermind at clanning when he isn't.

Overall ownage

1. MM - ya

2. FOE - ya

3. DP - ya

4. Fi/TLP - o ya

5. Fi/TLP

6. EOP - ?

7. CP - ya

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Firstly it was directed to your co-leader who was talking complete trash. Yes your first trip of 2010 you pulled 74 then the next week 66 then the week after that you pulled 55 but peaked at around 58-60. now take a look at Fi first trip of 2010 they pulled 69, 5 less than you. Why is a 80+ pull for them irregular but a 80+ pull for you isn't? And im not Fi.

Upcoming Weeks in F2p -

#1)MM - Will continue to dominate everything.

#2)Foe - Will firmly hold this spot due to their quality members and experience.

#3)Dp - Will manage to push into the top 3. However unable to compete with Foe.

#4)Fi - Will slow down and boot inactives and start pulling in the high 70s.

#5)Cp - Will be doing pretty good

#6)Eop - Slipping down.

Never said it was irregular for FI, i said it wasn't irregular for us.

F2p-

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. DP

5. CP/fi

hostilitysigc.png

Next weekend

F2P:

1.MM

2.Foe I think Foe will have the numbers to compete with MM this time

3.Eop/Dp Dp is getting the numbers and might be able to compete with Foe/MM if they got enough. Some say EOP is slipping but I say other clans are getting better =D We'll try to keep up

4.Fi ^can take 3 easily

5.Cp If the numbers are right they'll be able to beat eop/fi/dp

P2p:

1.Foe

2.MM/Tlp

3.Dp

4.Fi

5.C?

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid