Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Today:

1)MM- Pulled 100+, no-one could compete.

2)FOE- Too bad DP didn't get to fight you.

3)DP- Beat CP x2, beat MM matched at the end of trip.

4)Fi?

5)CP?

F2P as it stands:

1)MM- After E randomly closing out of the blue, it has left MM on the high bar. Pulls will lower in the next coming weeks.

2)FOE- Gaining some momentum.

3)EOP- Going down hard.

4)DP- Doing good.

5)CP/Fi- Fi coming up.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@EOP Your members started hitting me so I hit you back

Today:

1. MM

2. FOE - Not sure what you achieved but you had strong opts as i'm aware

3. DP - Beat CP twice, hit FI twice to be crashed by CP and then MM. Went 1-1 with MM late on in trip

4. FI - All you did was take part in clusters? Fair enough you pulled 87 (with CPR) but you drop opts throughout your trip so rapidly, mass recruiting doesn't work in the long run

5. CP/EOP

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Today:

1. MM

3. DP - Beat CP twice, hit FI twice to be crashed by CP and then MM. Went 1-1 with MM late on in trip

4. FI - All you did was take part in clusters? Fair enough you pulled 87 (with CPR) but you drop opts throughout your trip so rapidly, mass recruiting doesn't work in the long run

5. CP/EOP

we maintained 70+ through the whole thing and ended with 55 people after hearing everyone else except mm ended, who we thought still had around 80+. we had 82ish without cpr anyway, there were only 4 lol. we were the start of the clusters, clans came to us, so i'm not sure on how that makes us drop down in ranks

today

MM - lost to DP when all clans were ending

FOE - beat Fi

Fi - beating DP before the crashing began

DP

EoP

CP

P2P Preds

Clan wars:

#1 FOE

#2 TLP

PvP/BH

#1 DP

#2 MM

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

we maintained 70+ through the whole thing and ended with 55 people after hearing everyone else except mm ended, who we thought still had around 80+. we had 82ish without cpr anyway, there were only 4 lol. we were the start of the clusters, clans came to us, so i'm not sure on how that makes us drop down in ranks

today

MM - lost to DP when all clans were ending

FOE - beat Fi

Fi - beating DP before the crashing began

DP

EoP

CP

I don't really care, but we were the last clan dismissed, hence why we did F2P BS fest in Multi.

Secondly, I had asked [FI]Steve for several PKRI's, all which got declined because CP were too close, or you had too little to compete.

Anyway, goodjob nonetheless.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. FI

5. EOP

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Today

3. FI- We had DP in the bag in all honesty.

I don't agree :P But oh well.

100220234258.png

100220234300.png

We then moved north of cw since CP had rushed and continued fighting Fi. We did really good and could say we were dominating but Cp had to rush Dp again lol. :L

100220234452t.png

100220234515w.png

You can see Cp rush us.

To bad we never got a clean fight :L would've been fun.

Today in my opinion:

1. MM - 110? to bad you didn't get any competition really.

2. Foe - Beat Eop I heard?

3. Eop/Dp/Fo - Would've been interesting if these 3 had 1v1's.

4. CP - what can I say lol :P?

heartline8.gif

michelle, what was your warlord trying to achieve by rushing goop in 1v1, then getting nearly koed by someone else, then running away again. lol.

We have no warlord, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

1. MM

2. Foe/DP- Never fought, Foe wouldve won most likely.

3. Fi

4. CP

We have no warlord, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

1. MM

2. Foe/DP- Never fought, Foe wouldve won most likely.

3. Fi

4. CP

thank you for ignoring the point, then making a list without eop to have some sense of 'hellz yea i owned him'

1. IR

last fight with mm wasent matched about 51v62 but gf nonetheless

Dp had 56 or so. And we heard MM had about the same so :P

Overall:

1. MM - Way better than Foe in f2p on saturdays. But can compete with Foe in p2p if they try.

2. Foe - #1 in P2P, #2 clan in F2P with Eop.

3. Eop - #2 with Foe in F2P. Not so super duper good in p2p.

4. Dp/Fi - I think Dp has the edge due to P2P.

5. Cp - Good clan that can compete with #3 and #4 in f2p.

heartline8.gif

Today:

1. MM

5. CP/EOP

Mass recruiting lol. Let's remind ourselves who has the quality, considering we thrash you in both servers matched opts. Also, we were beating you and beat CP. That's enough to place us at #4 or maybe #3.

By the way, accept my matched opt prep offer, all we can do is mass recruit you should have no trouble.

Please try not to flame, you're no good at it and i would expect more from a "clan leader".

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi/Dp

4. -

5. CP

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

How was FI winning? The fight was 20 seconds old, we had barely established a territory when CP decided to hit our side.

100220223841.png

I'm not even going to bother breaking out in another rivalry, Fatality. I've seen this style of unstustainable clan building so many times and you're a mirror image of it. A rise in numbers on a Saturday does not make you a better clan than another one. You're just the next big headed clan to come in the way of a clan that has maintained the same standard for over 6 months and its only going to hurt you in the end.

You can make your PW posts as dream-like as you want but the only people who you are proving to are members of other clans who know the actual outcome and will just dislike and lose respect for you.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. FI

5. CP/EOP

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

How was FI winning? The fight was 20 seconds old, we had barely established a territory when CP decided to hit our side.

100220223841.png

I'm not even going to bother breaking out in another rivalry, Fatality. I've seen this style of unstustainable clan building so many times and you're a mirror image of it. A rise in numbers on a Saturday does not make you a better clan than another one. You're just the next big headed clan to come in the way of a clan that has maintained the same standard for over 6 months and its only going to hurt you in the end.

You can make your PW posts as dream-like as you want but the only people who you are proving to are members of other clans who know the actual outcome and will just dislike and lose respect for you.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. FI

5. CP/EOP

100220173943.png

Before Crash

100220174012.png

After Crash

I don't feel like getting into pointless flaming as I feel we both had good trips and neither is above the other. In the end it is about the fun, and I like the fact that we are still competing with each other every weekend. I'm looking forward to a clean fight with you guys.

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi/DP - Both had good days, but never got a clean 1v1 fight.

4. Fi/DP - ^

5. CP/EoP

15zs5ro.jpg

100220173943.png

Before Crash

100220174012.png

After Crash

Sorry but that wasn't after the crash lol. CP were still there. DP went to the midle hill. Then later to the west one right above cw and had 70~ there.

Again pics of what happend on Dp's site -> it looked like we were winning.

100220234256.png

100220234300.png

Cp wanting to hit us so we took the hill below. And you rushed Dp with everything you had and you can see in the pics under the first below that we were dominating.

100220234337u.png

100220234424f.png

100220234452t.png

100220234503u.png

100220234515w.png

CP rushing again ^

We can't really claim a win and neither can Fi. It was fun. Shame Cp had to ruin it.

f2p

1. mm

2. foe

3. eop

4. dp/fi

5. cp

heartline8.gif

Every clan has its ups and downs, no clan can have consistently good pulls for the whole time it's around. Things knock clan confidence, losing a big fight, ranks/leaders quitting. Next big headed clan, ha? Fatality has been #1 before and might be in the future and from non-partizan spectators it is known as one of the most flame free/respectable clans around. Also, do not talk as if you're a wise man and DP has been through everything, because in reality it's a year or two old.

As for your statement, we write the truth in our topics, if you were to educate yourself and read them once in a while, we did not claim a win, it was a cluster, no1 can claim a win. Talk about losing respect, clan leaders blatently flaming other clans doesn't increase yours :confused:

Pred tomorrow

1. FOE

2. TLP

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Cake I just know from experience whats going to happen.

My point of view is that you've hit an irregular pull for 2 weeks running after EX died into you while bringing invites and CPR to your trip (thats not a flame, thats simply a fact. It doesn't matter how many non FI you brought, the fact is you brought them)

End product: Your opts wont last and nor will your good trips competing at the level you have today.

Tomorrow:

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM/DP

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

List after reading topics:

#1 MM

#2 DP

#3 FOE

#4 FI

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Cake I just know from experience whats going to happen.

My point of view is that you've hit an irregular pull for 2 weeks running after EX died into you while bringing invites and CPR to your trip (thats not a flame, thats simply a fact. It doesn't matter how many non FI you brought, the fact is you brought them)

End product: Your opts wont last and nor will your good trips competing at the level you have today.

Tomorrow:

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM/DP

LOL, DP is threatening Fatality, oh boy this is very bad... :bunny: :bunny:

MM

FOE

FI

CP

EOP

DP

f2p today

1. MM

2. Foe/Dp

4.. Cp

5. Fi - need to step it up, judging by ur 5+ mains you should be winning most fights.

Rest, didnt see any other clans out o.o

1 Main, scouting.

Gotta love these over-exaggerating retards.

1.MM

2.FOE

3.FI/DP

4.CP

45w2jk.gif

I don't really care, but we were the last clan dismissed, hence why we did F2P BS fest in Multi.

Secondly, I had asked [FI]Steve for several PKRI's, all which got declined because CP were too close, or you had too little to compete.

Anyway, goodjob nonetheless.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. FI

5. EOP

we ended because we thought only mm was out with 80ish people so fi ended with 55 people left. [fi]steve? he isn't a rank, he's a proud member, lol. too little to compete? fi had more/equal opts than you and cp, as well as eop, for the whole trip.

today

mm

foe

fi/dp

eop

cp