Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

by reading these posts, Fi seem to be a little too happy. coming off a 10 year slump, with 3 weekends doing faily well, you think you guys are the "****" now. you guys need way more consistency tbh, and i mean months of consistency as DP have been doing. not defending any clan. just pointing out to you. so yeah just don't say your #3 already when your truely not. i love the miracle streaks though. keep it up then maybe you will become #3. Or een #1 if jesus touches your miracle streak.

It's only been 2 months of consistent pulls that steadily increase week by week.

Hail Jesus!

Overall:

1. Mm - They are the ****

2. Foe - Need to pick it up in F2P

3. Fi - Could/Will tie for the #2 overall spot if we keep going hard in F2P and P2P

4. Dp - Because your better at F2P then TLP

5. Tlp - Great P2P clan, lack the numbers in F2P to be competetive

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by reading these posts, Fi seem to be a little too happy. coming off a 10 year slump,

10 years

#1 FOE

#2 MM/Fi - Fi were winning run in but Foe Crashed

#3^

#4 TLP

#5 DP

45w2jk.gif

1. FOE - Crash a lot, makes me want to puke, although you did get whiped 2 times.

2. Fi/MM - Had a run in- foe crashed, raped foe. Had a good fight going.

3. Fi/mm `` ``

4. TLP - Had the upperhand on the DP fight, good job.

5. DP - What to say.

6. IR - for being good at crashing!!

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

4. DP/Tlp - Inconclusive, dunno why Tlp thinks that they can claim a win because their member's teled lol.

Feel free to PM me Pics and I will make sure it gets handled...Read Sig for IRC Info...

P2P.

FOE/MM - Foe Heard did beast

- MM Thought you Ledge us when it was CH, and heard you need FI for FOE. But above the below.

FI - GJ, Thanks for trying to (well about to) AC our fight vs DP. Nice to have more clans up in the top to have fun with. Thnx again.

TLP - Had the upperhand, not saying bc I am TLP but because I died 8+ times, returned and had a clear shot back to my group, whilst DP was spread and getting picked off.

DP - See ya next weekend boys

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Why are Fi and Tlp so mad? Like Fi and Tlp have never crashed a fight before and if you say you havnt your liars... Fi all they did was crash until they got out of a slump and now thats what FOE is doing thinking it worked for Fi and it might work for us but no. i know you guys are mad that we crashed you and stuff mainly Tlp and Dp. Yes we crashed a fight vs you too but you both crash us also so theres nothing to get mad about. And Fi i specifically remember you crashing us waiting and drags when we were trying to fight Ch in f2p a couple weeks ago. You sat their waited for the fight to start and then crashed when we were in the middle of the fight. So dont get mad saying that all we do is crash when everyone knows you guys do to

P2P

1.MM

2.Foe

3.Fi

4.Tlp

5.Dp

6.IR- Wasnt the most efficient trip due to lack of Ch leaving Chaos Dwarves thinking we pulled over 50 for some reason?

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

Why are Fi and Tlp so mad? Like Fi and Tlp have never crashed a fight before and if you say you havnt your liars... Fi all they did was crash until they got out of a slump and now thats what FOE is doing thinking it worked for Fi and it might work for us but no. i know you guys are mad that we crashed you and stuff mainly Tlp and Dp. Yes we crashed a fight vs you too but you both crash us also so theres nothing to get mad about. And Fi i specifically remember you crashing us waiting and drags when we were trying to fight Ch in f2p a couple weeks ago. You sat their waited for the fight to start and then crashed when we were in the middle of the fight. So dont get mad saying that all we do is crash when everyone knows you guys do to

Im not mad, I was actually surprised it didn't get crashed before you all came...

On topic to not get warned..

Overall

FOE/MM Always changing and a great rivalry

FI/DP - Watch out

TLP - Needs F2P to be in top 3...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

F2P:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. DP?

4. FI?

5. CP

P2P

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI

4. DP

5. CP doesnt p2p far as I know, so tlp has to go there but all they're only good like once every 2 months lol

Overall

1. FOE, consistent with our opts, top notch in p2p

2. MM it's clear MM is Top 2, i dont see that changing for awhile but idk

3. FI just came out of a massive slump and is raping ****

4. Dp, sadly i have to put you on this list at all is just a disgrace

5. i dont even know if theres a clan worth putting here

by reading these posts, Fi seem to be a little too happy. coming off a 10 year slump, with 3 weekends doing faily well, you think you guys are the "****" now. you guys need way more consistency tbh, and i mean months of consistency as DP have been doing. not defending any clan. just pointing out to you. so yeah just don't say your #3 already when your truely not. i love the miracle streaks though. keep it up then maybe you will become #3. Or een #1 if jesus touches your miracle streak.

get off dp's rings you downer. Not really too happy considering Fi were actually #2ish today lol and your little boyfriends had a bad pull and dodged everyone for their whole trip.

P2P today

1. FOE - Nice

2. Fi/MM - Too close to call, but it looks like Fi had the upper hand.

3. -

4. TLP - Heard you beat DP, bring on the excuses.

5. DP - :)

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

I'm laughing at FI ranking MM over us in P2P, pretty cute how you are already sucking up there asses haha, HF v2? cute.

Overall

1) Foe

2) MM

3) DP

----gap---

4) FI (We all know there ops will be back down in the 20's in a few weeks, juicy loots for p2p tho :) )

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

P2P

FOE - Good to see after people were claiming you slumped

MM - Would of been interesting fight against FI if FOE didnt crash

FI - Starting to pull really well and compete

TLP - Getting out of the slump slowly which is very good to see

DP - Reality

F2P

MM - No1 Can compete

FI/FOE - Fatality -Great to see kings of F2P crawling their way to the top

FOE/FI - FOE - Still very strong

DP - Goodluck

Overall

MM

FOE

FI

DP

TLP

EOP

CP

reflectionsigdq1.png

overall:

1. MM - Hopefully clans will grow balls and fight you saturday

2. FOE - The Fi bandwagoners seem to think they've surpassed you already. I hope Fi will learn from our mistakes before they go back to 20 pulls.

3. DP/Fi - Fi are probably 1 weekend away from having it

4. ^

5. TLP/EoP - Both pretty good in their own server, I'd say tlp probably have the edge though.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

overall:

1. MM - Hopefully clans will grow balls and fight you saturday

2. FOE - The Fi bandwagoners seem to think they've surpassed you already. I hope Fi will learn from our mistakes before they go back to 20 pulls.

3. DP/Fi - Fi are probably 1 weekend away from having it

4. ^

5. TLP/EoP - Both pretty good in their own server, I'd say tlp probably have the edge though.

bandwagoners? u mean applicants?

f2p

mm - dominant

foe - fi/dp gaining

fi/dp - dp losing it

eop/cp - unsure

tlp - more opts!

p2p

foe - mm opts have died down a bit, sure u will take this position in the coming weeks

mm - doin good

fi

dp/tlp - tlp gaining

P2P Today

1. FI - I think they could have taken MM

2. MM - Good pull but FI has serious momentum at the moment.

3. FOE - Crashed FI/MM fight. Wish they didn't I wanted to see the outcome.

4. TLP - Basically beat DP today.

5. DP - leaking locations isn't cool.

i dont get why people are getting mad of FOE crashing but when MM crashes like every saturday FI says 'its ok i understand you dont get that much fights in f2p' how about you stop bum licking MM face the facts it's the wild cba to make a long post just saying we barely crash anyway it was great fighting against FI+MM even tho we lost but i love 15minute fights :)

P2P

1.FOE

2.FI i honestly think you would have beaten MM before we crashed you guys had the upper hand

3.MM thought you were #1 P2P?

4.TLP/DP dunno heard you had a nice long fight

lolrelax.png

aucsi0.jpg

So much hate, mainly from people that are angry that their clan had a bad weekend or will never amount to anything. Jonty lets not talk about bandwagoners you joined EOP a month before 2010 and you sound like you'd give your life for them aha.

This weekend - Overall

1. MM - 1 & 2.5

2. Fi - 2 and 2.5

3. FOE - 4 & 1

4. DP - 3 & 5

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg