Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Vid shows you cleared a fair amount, as all our returners came back we held a strong group on spider hill killing off the MM who ran to us, i ran abit west to see you guys not bothering and instead going west and hopping instead of clearing the whole fight.

We cleared the battlefield as shown in the vid there was NO white dots then we left with the win. Not sure what you're trying to argue.

MM

FOE

FI/TLP/DP

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is mm actually going to claim a win on this? lmao.

It'd be pretty easy to claim a win in any situation then... all you gotta do is go west from the fight take screenies and log, before the other clan rushes in?

The only fact that you logged out proves you obviously didn't have the upper hand in the fight.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. DP/FI

Wait so you're saying you didn't clear all of us and instead of continuing the fight because we would of out returned you, you guys went and logged? ROFLLL thanks for clearing that up.

Im saying we banged you out before you had time to return if you had managed to stay alive long enough to return it could of been a different story.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Today:

1) MM/Foe (I died early, and by the time I returned there was just 40ish Foe and no MM, but that vid doesn't look good for Foe)

2) ^

3) Fi

4) DP/TLP

5) ^

P2P Sunday

1. MM - Great job guys

2. FOE - Nice try idiots

3. FI - Gj, deserved your win over DP

4. DP/TLP - Didn't fight, at peaks DP would have won though

11. IR - Had enough?

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Lol did FO just make PW trip or something? I swear like 15 FO just showed up on this topic.

If it matters THAT much you can have the #1 PW rank because we all know who really won. Thanks for the loot.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

We cleared the battlefield as shown in the vid there was NO white dots then we left with the win. Not sure what you're trying to argue.

MM

FOE

FI/TLP/DP

[sun] [14:49:13] <@Nhing> WE PUSHED THEM SO LOG AND TAKE PICS

Dont think u guys cleared us, only pushed us to spider hill where we regrouped to charge and u guys already logged seeing foe would out return u guys and win the fight.

Guest Xihtug7
all you gotta do is go west from the fight take screenies and log, before the other clan rushes in?

You know how hypercritical that is since you went east of the fight and claimed a win, but yeh cant wait for a vid from foe's perspective

Im saying we banged you out before you had time to return if you had managed to stay alive long enough to return it could of been a different story.

U were at mm trip? saw u nhing crazy in bh couple days ago, u even teled i think. U were overheading and everything.

[sun] [14:49:13] <@Nhing> WE PUSHED THEM SO LOG AND TAKE PICS

Dont think u guys cleared us, only pushed us to spider hill where we regrouped to charge and u guys already logged seeing foe would out return u guys and win the fight.

We never pushed at all we stayed in the same area the entire time. I'm glad you're admitting you regrouped but you took WAY to long then because the fight was long over if we had time to walk to mossies & hop.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

FOE is so desperate to come on this topic to claim that they didn't lose lol. Fight was done before you could return, but keep telling yourselves you didn't lose to keep morale up. You clearly got worked as the vid shows, why expect us to stick around and have an hour long welfare fight?

overall

1) MM

2) FOE

3) FI

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

We never pushed at all we stayed in the same area the entire time. I'm glad you're admitting you regrouped but you took WAY to long then because the fight was long over if we had time to walk to mossies & hop.

when i died, there were still heaps of both clans barrageing each other.

i returned through gdz pretty fast, and when i got back there were about 10 mm trying to hold back FOE, and they got cleared very fast.

Then we heard you guys had logged and were claiming a win :wallbash:

In the vid at the end u guys were no where near mossies, and also u guys werent even near where the fight had began, it only took us 1 minute to regroup seeing many returners came through gdz. And by the time we rushed where walli had died mm was no where to be seen, we killed the remaining mm who were looting that didnt hop.

In the vid at the end u guys were no where near mossies, and also u guys werent even near where the fight had began, it only took us 1 minute to regroup seeing many returners came through gdz. And by the time we rushed where walli had died mm was no where to be seen, we killed the remaining mm who were looting that didnt hop.

and we killed your whole clan in 4 minutes lol are we supposed to wait for you to return? feast was initiated and we bounced cya next weekend

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

and we killed your whole clan in 4 minutes lol are we supposed to wait for you to return? feast was initiated and we bounced cya next weekend

Enough said.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png