Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

We allow people who have reqs & intro come to the trip. Your clan does it as well so I wouldn't moan to much.

Do you still believe we have no effect on you or do we gotta keep chasing you around for a few more trips?

MM

EOPirates

DP/FI

FI/DP

FOE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlNiMKyKtuU...feature=related

Your a pretty big **** you know that?

When we pulled 80+ you didn't see us chasing you around our whole trip, we had atleast some mutal respect even though we could have handed your asses to you. Why can't you do the same in your position. Fighting is one thing, dedicating a trip towards us is another. Especially when you wont even let us fight other clans.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a pretty big **** you know that?

When we pulled 80+ you didn't see us chasing you around our whole trip, we had atleast some mutal respect even though we could have handed your asses to you. Why can't you do the same in your position. Fighting is one thing, dedicating a trip towards us is another. Especially when you wont even let us fight other clans.

that's actually quite legit, not like we hunted MM on our anniversary when we had high opts :confused:

Oh well, but MM is still # 1 for now.

F2P Saturday

1. MM

2. EOP - Opts, and I talked with a few of your members, they seem to all deny that you teamed, so i'll take your word for it.

3. FI/DP - Again looked like FI was winning, but just an opinion

4. FOE

5. CP

P2P Preds

1. FOE - Kinda like MM in F2P

2. MM/FI - Depends on opts, but I think FI is better based on past performances.

3. TLP - Could easily compete with above, a good p2p clan

4. DP

5. So on

Overall

1. MM/FOE - Both of you cling onto one spot in your own areas, so I don't know

2. MM/FOE -

3. FI - We've had a little setback, but i'm confident we can still compete. I mean, we've come quite a long way.

4. EOP/DP - TBH EOP has been making some big gains these past few months, i'd give this to EOP actaully. And they might take FI's spot, depends.

5. TLP - Your P2P skill put you here.

6. CP - Only because you don't p2p.

9kqihk.png

well his right, we didnt just "crash", we had clean fights with foe 2x, cp, and Fi, we saw dp+cp rushing after we cleared fi... was a good try but you guys had to be faster then that :confused:

Also fought mm and cp crashed, this would be the only fight they crash in time. Cp been trying to crash us but always comes late... :confused: better luck next time i guess.

Tomorow p2p

1.Foe as always

2.MM/Fi depends on opts.

3.Tlp if opts are high enough might be able to beat the above

4.Dp just like tlp if they got enough opts.

rest

also

1.Argentina

2.Mexico

Always comes late?Pretty sure we steam rolled you twice today :dotfire: youmad my *****? YOu hatin? Well its hard not to ;)

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Always comes late?Pretty sure we steam rolled you twice today :dotfire: youmad my *****? YOu hatin? Well its hard not to ;)

If by steamroll you mean running into non multi everytime you hear the letters "EOP" then okay Drunk.

Was fun, no need to hate mang idk why you always talk **** about me in vent after a nice IRC convo 2faced meanie head.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Owned 4x on friday, 2x today :sadface:

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

all you jr's are trying way too hard

waaaay too hard

today

1.Dp

2.MM

3.Eop

4.fi

5.cp

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

all you jr's are trying way too hard

waaaay too hard

today

1.Dp

2.MM

3.Eop

4.fi

5.cp

Soup, and Na Suwoop, we were just nice and thought we'd give you a fight. 15 Min PKRI and out numbered by 20 ;)? I'd say CP dominated EOP.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Soup, and Na Suwoop, we were just nice and thought we'd give you a fight. 15 Min PKRI and out numbered by 20 ;)? I'd say CP dominated EOP.

**** your **** clan drunk quite trying to make cp look good cuz ur making it look worst we'll make you slump just like we made dp slump so stfu

**** your **** clan drunk quite trying to make cp look good cuz ur making it look worst we'll make you slump just like we made dp slump so stfu

Hey cutie.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

A new EOP retard!

You seem to be MAD that EOP has once again gained ground over your **** clan.

F2P Overall:

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE/EOP - EoP been gaining ground but 1 week won't do it, do well next week by beating FoE and FI and you'll be #2.

4. FOE/EOP - FoE slipping, possibly #4

5. DP - Lolololololololol k

6. CP - Pulling well, trying to focus their trips on crashing EoP but failing miserably. Atleast try doing good on THAT.

wasn't there on saturday, so ima just do a list off the past few weeks and what i heard about this weekend

f2p overall;

1. MM

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

2. Fi

3. FOE

-

4. EOP

5. DP

-

6. CP

Not sure what all this about ddosing and teaming is, i don't even know who zenith is, and if i remember correctly it was OUR ts that was ddosed last week.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

You seem to be MAD that EOP has once again gained ground over your **** clan.

F2P Overall:

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE/EOP - EoP been gaining ground but 1 week won't do it, do well next week by beating FoE and FI and you'll be #2.

4. FOE/EOP - FoE slipping, possibly #4

5. DP - Lolololololololol k

6. CP - Pulling well, trying to focus their trips on crashing EoP but failing miserably. Atleast try doing good on THAT.

fi were #1 for 2-3 weeks and also waited like 4 weeks to be ranked #2 so i don't see why eop would be #2

f2p

mm

fi

foe/eop/dp

Did u not see the vids, 1 of the fights were within 1 minute till u ran into SC.

Another 1 of the fights were just barely 30 seconds and completely cleared you.

Not sure where you're getting 15 minutes from lol.

Prettttty sure it was EOP that was dominating CP.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

she/he most probably the latter is just butthurt that they massed for 1 hour and then had to retreat back to homeworld 15mins in.

but ye as it stands now;

f2p overall

1.MM

2.FOE

3.FI

4.EOP/DP

5.DP/EOP

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

i find it kinda funny eop has only been back on the scene for 2 weeks max and already they are centre of a flame fest!

so much for not using pure warfare by the looks of all those newfags it seems you guys ask them to post on here

F2p

1. MM

2. Fi

3. Foe

4. Dp/Eop

5. ^

6. Cp

7. Tlp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

F2P

1. MM

2. FOE/Fi - It's close, maybe FOE have the edge due to consistency. I (Fi) hope to have some fun fights with you, one of the last respectable clans left, most of the ones left are full of idiots.

3. ^

4. Dp/EOP - EOP have one good trip and now they think that if they do the same again they're number two? Lol :thumbsup: You have the numbers so why make your trips flame-worthy by crashing/ddosing and let someone give you a fair fight. I'm not sure you'd cope so well if you were actually given a fair run in. Also, drop the mains :biggrin: I've given DP the edge as DP are a lot more consistent and have been constantly #4 and even #3 for months.

5. ^

6. CP - I think you could catch up the above. You have the ability skill-wise, just need to increase the pulls. Hope you have a good summer.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

rage alert :fakenopic: :wallbash:

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

"we" don't think we are #2, if some idiot from our clan ranks us there it doesn't reflect the thoughts of our clan and our staff, we are only just starting to come back and we know we have a long way to go before we are anywhere near #2 again.

sunday preds;

1. England

2. Rooney - any luck and Capello won't even start with him

3. Argentina

4. FOE

5. MM

6. TLP

7. Fi

8. Mexico

9. Germany

10. A penalty shoot out - god please no

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I like how a week ago FI were so certain they're #1 Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll O boyyy.

F2p:

MM

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Foe/Fi/Dp/Eop

-

-

Rest

P2p:

MM

-

Foe

-

-

-

Fatality/Tlp/Dp

-

-

-

-

Cp/Eop

Ickle banks doing his wittle gcses :wub: Such a qt.

73/100 m7ty

1. FOE

2. Fi/DP

3. Rest

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Dont get mad, FI cleared in 45 seconds.

Missed me much?

MM #1

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Eop

Dp

-

-

-

Rest who no-one cares about.

rofl kid, you're honestly just a ******* ******.

F2P Saturday

1. MM - Obviously, no ones arguing so shut up... God

2. EOP - I resent what i said earlier on, I talked to GOOP and a few other EOP members and it's all cool. Thanks for the fights, but try to keep it crash free.

3. FI/DP - looked FI was winning, but again i can't make statements.

4. FOE

Sunday preds

1. FOE

2. MM/FI - I personally think FI is a bit better P2P

3. TLP

9kqihk.png