Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS SATURDAY

1.CP - Peaked at 113 omfg lol. defeat foe. Killed some mains at the end of the trip. U guys probably wanna know how we can pull 113 with only a 70ish memblist. We did get a shitload of apps because cx did closed and a lot of them are joining us. We didnt invite friends if u think that.

2.MM - nice pull. i dont know if u guys did get some action. i hope we will get fights next week

3.FOE - gf foe, i hope we will get some fights next week

4.EOP - Not much respect for them. I hope you guys can pull enough for next week to fight us.

idk about the other clans.

Hope to get more fights next week.

THIS SATURDAY

1.CP - Peaked at 113 omfg lol. defeat foe, mm and eop hide. Killed some mains at the end of the trip. U guys probably wanna know how we can pull 113 with only a 70ish memblist. We did get a shitload of apps because cx did closed and a lot of them are joining us. We didnt invite friends if u think that.

2.MM - nice pull. i dont know if u guys did get some action. i hope we will get fights next week

3.FOE - gf foe, i hope we will get some fights next week

4.EOP - Not much respect for them. I hope you guys can pull enough for next week to fight us.

idk about the other clans.

Hope to get more fights next week.

Glad you had a bs fest, CP.

CP

MM

FOE

EOP

Sorry, i don't see how FI could possibly rank themselves above us since we pulled more than them and would have obviously murdered them if they would have stopped running from us all day. Since when does crashing denote a clan from being ranked high? Have you ever heard of a clan called EOP?

Today:

1.CP

2.MM

3.FOE

4.EOP

5.TLP

6.Z/FI

7.Everyone else

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

1. CP

2. MM

3. FOE

4. FI/TLP

5. ^

6. EOP

7. Zenith

8. CH

CP had maxed cc for entire trip. We beat FOE. They were only clan to have the balls to fight us.

Judging by lists MM beat FOE, sorry if that's wrong.

i dont know who won out of fi/tlp heard it was fi but someone above disagrees.

EOP we ended their trip without even fighting them, sent their ranks, mains and people in our team cape, they all died.

I understand that Cx closed and ALOT of their members apped and joined us. So it's the same situation as CY into IR, or DP into FI. I do not expect it to last and our numbers will drop next weekend.

Overall MM/FOE are better clans then us apart from today.

I'm glad that some of the other clans such as FI got to fight without being crashed by EOP. Despite our lack of action it makes it worth it knowing clans with lower pulls could fight without interferance.

Glad you had a bs fest, CP.

I seee what you did there.

Undeeded to make that comment, MM is a far superior clan to CP in every way. No cp is saying we're better it's only one weekend, things will go back to normal next weekend.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

p2p preds

1. foe

2. tlp

3. mm

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Today:

1. CP - Without a doubt #1. Pulled 110. Defeated FOE/TLP. MM/EOP ran.

2. FOE - Only clan that put up a fight.

3. MM/EOP/TLP - All ran and didn't even try.

4. ^

5. ^

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Since when does crashing denote a clan from being ranked high? Have you ever heard of a clan called EOP?

:cool:

today;

1. CP - You're big hyped kill eop trip, pulled 113 and cleared foe at the start, then nothing for 2 hours, sounds boring :blush:

2. MM - ended early like usual and declined our pkri's, probs wulda beaten us though

3. EoP/FOE - FOE also declined pkri's but opts were fairly close

4. ^

5. TLP

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

1. CP

2. FOE/MM

3. EOP

4. TLP/Z/Fi - Z and Fi thought 3 times to clear winner with tlp crashing every fight#

5. IR

6. dF - beat them north off bh

7. Ex

8. Chaotic - ran from us all day

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Nice Cp, I hope you can pull close to that tomorrow.

No LOL.

It's p2p CP don't do p2p.

Since when does crashing denote a clan from being ranked high? Have you ever heard of a clan called EOP?

today;

1. CP - You're big hyped kill eop trip, pulled 113 and cleared foe at the start, then nothing for 2 hours, sounds boring :blush:

2. MM - ended early like usual and declined our pkri's, probs wulda beaten us though

4. ^

5. TLP

Nice hyped up trip to kill CP eop :) saying "nice sign ups" through your spy, saying "why dont you update" then you hide all day sitting in lobby, we made you lose 10 people without even fighting you.

It was like fighting EOP anyway, sending their mains each getting dropped, we had quite fun killing mains ect, sitting in lobby and bh crator must of been well fun.

The real winner today was FI/TLP ect as they didn;'t have EOP crashing them all day.

Today:

1. CP

2. FOE/MM

3. ^

4. FI/TLP

5. EOP

Overall f2p

1. MM/FOE

2. ^

3. EOP

4. CP

5. FI/TLP

expect it to return to being like that next week.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Anyway, i think cp is the only clan that feels bad for pulling 110+ people, i know alot of you people are skeptical so we'll get everything straightened out and publish attendance list so no one thinks we did anything fishy like bring mains which has been some nice propaganda lately

It probably won't happen again fortunately for everyone

today;

4. ^

5. TLP

So does sitting in lobby for 3 hours.

1. MM

2. FOE

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Anyway, i think cp is the only clan that feels bad for pulling 110+ people, i know alot of you people are skeptical so we'll get everything straightened out and publish attendance list so no one thinks we did anything fishy like bring mains which has been some nice propaganda lately

[sarcasm]`Rage you so old! You losing the hang of the Pure 'World' haha. Its OK to have mains, actually clans will be surprised if we didn't have mains with us haha. [/sarcasm]

F2p:

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) CP

4.) EoP

5.) TLP

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

[sarcasm]`Rage you so old! You losing the hang of the Pure 'World' haha. Its OK to have mains, actually clans will be surprised if we didn't have mains with us haha. [/sarcasm]

F2p:

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) CP

4.) EoP

5.) TLP

maybe you didnt have any mains with you, but im pretty sure there was alot of invites along with you guys :/

Today

1. Cp

2. Mm

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Tlp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

maybe you didnt have any mains with you, but im pretty sure there was alot of invites along with you guys :/

Today

1. Cp

2. Mm

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Tlp

Application's from CX was the main reason for our number boost, they were attending their event before being accepted into CP like most clans do.

OVerall f2p:

1. FOE/MM

2. ^

3. EOP

4. CP

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Today

1. Cp

2. Mm

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Tlp

Application's from CX was the main reason for our number boost, they were attending their event before being accepted into CP like most clans do.

OVerall f2p:

1. FOE/MM

2. ^

3. EOP

4. CP

Ye, we have 50 applicants, 73memlist and we maybe had like 1-2 clan friends, so thats the reason of the huge pull.

f2p overal :

1. foe/mm

2. eop/cp

3. the rest