Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Today:

1.) TLP - Gj vs FOE

2.) FOE - Beat Dv & MM

3.) Dv - Beat IR, peaked at 80ish people

4.) IR - Did well vs. Dv taking out nearly 30 of us

5.) MM - Less pull then above, huge thanks for ACing

Speciel thanks to FOE, MM & Carnage for ACing our first P2p war in wilderness. We'll return the favour sometime.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P2P Today

1.TLP - Gj vs FOE

2.FOE - Beat MM And DV

3.DV - Peaked at 80, Beat IR

4.IR - War Opts

5.MM

Respect for FOE,MM,C

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

1. TLP - oo

2. Foe - oo

3. Dv/Mm - Gj on yo win

4. C

5. Ir - [iR]Junior declined my run in straight after your fight lol

6. Dp - Ended within 30mins

1. Dv+3 Ax members + 1 Vd member + 8 other people not on their memberlist.

2. IR

predictions for next sunday

1.FOE

2.TLP

3.MM/DV

4.C

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

1. Dv+3 Ax members + 1 Vd member + 8 other people not on their memberlist.

2. IR

Please read the clan leader section instead of making pointless posts, I like you really but I don't get it when you're being immature like this.

Also Dv members that post anything negative about any other clans we'll get in serious trouble.

F2p:

MM

FOE

E

Cp

TLP

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

F2P Stupidity today

1.) E

2.) CP

3.) Cy

Sunday F2P is awesome lol, three hours of non stop fighting basically with no hops at all. Safe to say my banks suffering after that lol

10 Kills and 5 Deaths, that was with leading half of the trip too so did pretty well. Ashley (Hot Arrows) got 32 kills, alot of E profited which was cool.

Hope to see you again next week CP, rapidly improving.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Been a while since I made one of these, so here it goes. My Lists of the last few weeks. I rank clans based on pulls, performance, organization, etc. Also, the latest fights have more importance than the oldest ones.

F2P

1) MM - Been winning consistently. Great Pulls in the past weeks, keep it up.

2) FOE - Holding this spot pretty well. Solid Clan, doing great on Saturdays. Always pulling great and doing the best they can do with their numbers. If you pulled a bit more you could probably take the above.

3) Epidemic - Been consistently pulling 70+ and has shown they can beat the below. Has tried to compete with the above in the past few weeks but didn't come on top yet.

4) CP - I'll give you this spot because you've shown some decent pulls lately, you've beat Fatality whereas they haven't beat you? (in the past few weeks, just to remind people before they get mad) Keep up the good numbers, you guys are fun to fight.

5) Fatality - I'll give you this spot, you guys seem to be constantly moving down but I am confident that if you all want it bad enough, you could take on the top clans in F2P.

6) IR/TLP - IR is here because of their pulls. TLP pulled less than IR in the past few weeks I believe but has shown superior organization.

8) Malice/DP - Malice has been doing good and is on the rise, keep it up. DP has fallen a bit (they use to compete with #4-6) but is holding here pretty well. Keep it up.

10) EOP - Pulled 10 last weekend? I'm not very impressed. =/

*** Forgot DV cause I'm an idiot but they would go somewhere around #6 I think?

P2P (note: I don't care/know much about this, this is mostly from what I've heard)

1) FOE/MM - Two solid P2P Clans, been trading wins the past two weeks I believe?

3) TLP - Beat everyone today I heard, but as I said, these list are of the past few weeks. You guys have always been strong at P2P, keep it up.

4) Devastation - Been trading wins with IR and beasted them in a full out today.

5) Carnage/IR - I believe you go here. As I said I'm pretty clueless about P2P rankings.

7) DP - I believe you guys P2P often.

8) Epidemic - P2P'd this weekend, Didn't P2P the last weekend and P2P'd before that on Sundays.

9 - 10) Idk who else P2P's...

Overall (Overall performance of the last few weeks. I believe F2P weight more seeing as the majority of clans F2P whereas only a few P2P regularly, also the majority of clans have more F2P trips than P2P trips)

1) MM - I rank you here because I wanna avoid putting two clans on the same level on my overall list. However FOE is extremely close behind.

2) FOE - Strong clan in both servers.

3) TLP - Extremely strong in P2P, not as strong in F2P. Keep it up.

4) DV - Pretty solid clan in both servers.

5) Epidemic - Very strong in F2P, does P2P regularly.

6) IR - Pulls decent in both servers but weak performance generally.

7) Fatality - Haven't heard of you in P2P and very little in F2P but yeah... I think you go around here. Perhaps a bit higher.

8) CP - You guys don't P2P but you're strong in F2P.

9) DP - You guys are fairly decent in both servers.

10) Malice - Pretty strong in F2P but doesn't P2P often.

I think that's about right.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Been a while since I made one of these, so here it goes. My Lists of the last few weeks. I rank clans based on pulls, performance, organization, etc. Also, the latest fights have more importance than the oldest ones.

F2P

2) FOE - Holding this spot pretty well. Solid Clan, doing great on Saturdays. Always pulling great and doing the best they can do with their numbers. If you pulled a bit more you could probably take the above.

3) Epidemic - Been consistently pulling 70+ and has shown they can beat the below. Has tried to compete with the above in the past few weeks but didn't come on top yet.

4) CP - I'll give you this spot because you've shown some decent pulls lately, you've beat Fatality whereas they haven't beat you? (in the past few weeks, just to remind people before they get mad) Keep up the good numbers, you guys are fun to fight.

5) Fatality - I'll give you this spot, you guys seem to be constantly moving down but I am confident that if you all want it bad enough, you could take on the top clans in F2P.

6) IR/TLP - IR is here because of their pulls. TLP pulled less than IR in the past few weeks I believe but has shown superior organization.

8) Malice/DP - Malice has been doing good and is on the rise, keep it up. DP has fallen a bit (they use to compete with #4-6) but is holding here pretty well. Keep it up.

P2P (note: I don't care/know much about this, this is mostly from what I've heard)

1) FOE/MM - Two solid P2P Clans, been trading wins the past two weeks I believe?

3) TLP - Beat everyone today I heard, but as I said, these list are of the past few weeks. You guys have always been strong at P2P, keep it up.

4) Devastation - Been trading wins with IR and beasted them in a full out today.

5) Carnage/IR - I believe you go here. As I said I'm pretty clueless about P2P rankings.

8) Epidemic - P2P'd this weekend, Didn't P2P the last weekend and P2P'd before that on Sundays.

Overall (Overall performance of the last few weeks. I believe F2P weight more seeing as the majority of clans F2P whereas only a few P2P regularly, also the majority of clans have more F2P trips than P2P trips)

1) MM - I rank you here because I wanna avoid putting two clans on the same level on my overall list. However FOE is extremely close behind.

7) Fatality - Haven't heard of you in P2P and very little in F2P but yeah... I think you go around here. Perhaps a bit higher.

Nice list man

F2P

By your rankings, IR and E should be tied, as we both add up to a 11 combined ranking total. Not sure why you put yourselves ahead of us even though your previous 2 lists state otherwise.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Today :

TLP - Beat FOE, Maxed at 80 something.

FOE - Beat MM and DV

DV - Beat IR and pulled awaesome.

IR - A decent pull and stuck around.

MM - Where were ya? TLP was looking for ya ;-].

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

F2P

DP have pulled 45+ for three weeks now in F2P and have done fairly well.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Overall-

1.Mm-Doing well in f2p and p2p.

2.Foe-Have gotten out of slump and are starting to beat Mm again, but we need to be more consistent.

3.Tlp-They have made improvements in f2p.

4.E-I would like to see more P2p.

5.Dv-I would like to see more F2p.

F2p-

1.Mm-still have this , but Foe is competing with them again.

2.Foe-can take the above if we have a better pull.

3.E-have been doing well, but haven't even tried to fight the above.

4.Cp-can take E if their numbers are there.

P2p-

1.Foe-Still holding this, but Mm have given us some good fights.

2.Mm-need numbers to take above.

3.Tlp-Did well today, but 1 win doesn't put you above the "top 2" yet.

4.Dv-Have been doing great lately.

Tried to make this list unbiased. (as possible.)

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Concerning the comments on my list, here's how I see it, I might be wrong but anyways.

@ Zo Is Legend:

Here's a quote from my overall list, and that's how I see it. I don't mind if you disagree, it's my opinion.

@ ralf:

I was told CP beat you by several people, now if it was wrong I apologize for being misinformed. As for the P2P comment, I believe we skipped a week of P2P Sundays because our usual P2P competition went F2Ping, and seeing as F2P Sundays have been fun we decided to keep them. We went P2P last Friday along with DP and CY I believe, but we got cleared by FOE twice. >.< So yeah, we do P2P regularly, we also have P2P minis often. Basically ranking E #10 is pretty much right as there aren't any other clans that P2P more often or do better than w/e. However... *Keep reading*

I forgot about Fatality on my P2P list simply because I haven't heard anything about you in the last two weeks of P2P so I thought you didn't go out, if you did you guys definitely go above us and maybe above others. I stated on my list that I didn't know a lot about P2P rankings so I might be wrong, if I am, I apologize, it wasn't meant as a bait towards Fatality.

@ Sean™: Once again I might be misinformed but I believe TLP and IR both pulled 50-55+ for the last few weeks, and Malice has pulled 40-45+ for the past two week as well. I know Malice has an outstanding organization and I don't know much about DP so I just assumed you guys were about equal (in terms of F2P strength). Again, I apologize if I'm wrong.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Overall-

1.Mm-Doing well in f2p and p2p.

2.Foe-Have gotten out of slump and are starting to beat Mm again, but we need to be more consistent.

3.Tlp-They have made improvements in f2p.

4.E-I would like to see more P2p.

5.Dv-I would like to see more F2p.

F2p-

1.Mm-still have this , but Foe is competing with them again.

2.Foe-can take the above if we have a better pull.

3.E-have been doing well, but haven't even tried to fight the above.

4.Cp-can take E if their numbers are there.

P2p-

1.Foe-Still holding this, but Mm have given us some good fights.

2.Mm-need numbers to take above.

3.Tlp-Did well today, but 1 win doesn't put you above the "top 2" yet.

4.Dv-Have been doing great lately.

Tried to make this list unbiased. (as possible.)

i think top 3 p2p shud be tied atm cause it has sorta been back and forth for a while.

i think top 3 p2p shud be tied atm cause it has sorta been back and forth for a while.

True, but have a tie on a list just looks bad. :confused:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Overall...

1. FOE/MM..FOE just slumpin' a bit on the opts. We're getting better though. MM are pulling some pretty good opts lately to their trips. I'd say it's a tie but FOE is a bit ahead of MM.

3. Honestly I don't know who can take #3. At first I'd say FI, but look at them now. TLP got one good day which was today. If they can keep it up, then I'll be proud to say they're #3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P2P:

1. FOE.

2. MM

3. TLP

This top 3 is determined from weeks of domination. Owning someone in one day doesn't prove anything, neither is 2 weeks. Not compared to months IMO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

F2P:

1. MM/FOE - MM is a bit better than FOE because of the opts differences. MM have been pulling good opts lately. Still anyone's game.

3. E

F2P

Nothing more to be said.