Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs. Fatality - F2P Full Out

Nurse

Who will win?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. CT or FI?

• CT
    • FI

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ct because cp mad and vote fi

Because 40 CP just voted for FI.

FI is going to win because I have absolutely no hope for CT winning unless they use spies of some sort, but hey, you never know. I think FI will be hyped and this could be what finally brings them up out of the dust. If you think logically, even p0ke said it, FI have a 90% chance at winning.

If you guys want some PCR practice feel free to hit up some CP ranks :thumbsup:

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

ct because cp mad and vote fi

Because 40 CP just voted for FI.

FI is going to win because I have absolutely no hope for CT winning unless they use spies of some sort, but hey, you never know. I think FI will be hyped and this could be what finally brings them up out of the dust. If you think logically, even p0ke said it, FI have a 90% chance at winning.

If you guys want some PCR practice feel free to hit up some CP ranks :thumbsup:

P0ke told cp to pm him for a fullout, guess no one did :s

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

l0l i looked at this topic and i said man.. Ct is so obsessed with CP i bet Fi will be ahead in votes and they will CP sat there and just voted for fi. Haha wow.

And CT we were always here for the full out ;) P0ke always declines all of the events I offer.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

LMFAOFAOFOAAF

Its hard enough to get ct to accept a prep, why makes you think he would accept a full out vs us?

o.t goodluck Fi

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

LMFAOFAOFOAAF

Its hard enough to get ct to accept a prep, why makes you think he would accept a full out vs us?

o.t goodluck Fi

Number of full-outs declared by CT on CP: 3

Numbr of full-outs CP declined: 3

I'll declare on you again on monday if you'd like, we'll even scrap the 14 day waiting period so if we're above you and you beat us, you can have our spot.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

LMFAOFAOFOAAF

o.t goodluck Fi

I'll declare on you again on monday if you'd like, we'll even scrap the 14 day waiting period so if we're above you and you beat us, you can have our spot.

You literally just pulled that number out of your ass. I literally declared about 3 months ago on you on PW on you declined pal.

Why not give us a f2p prep for some practice vs Fi :whistling:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

LMFAOFAOFOAAF

o.t goodluck Fi

You literally just pulled that number out of your ass. I literally declared about 3 months ago on you on PW on you declined pal.

Why not give us a f2p prep for some practice vs Fi :whistling:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16172

Sorry bro, you lose :D

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Stay on topic. Who cares who declared on who when. When you guys decide to war I'll let you flame/spam/troll the hell out of each other. Right now this topic's about CT and FI. Quit derailing it with your useless arguments. That goes for everyone.

Arp-1.png

l0l i looked at this topic and i said man.. Ct is so obsessed with CP i bet Fi will be ahead in votes and they will CP sat there and just voted for fi. Haha wow.

And CT we were always here for the full out ;) P0ke always declines all of the events I offer.

Weren't you a senior member before?

LOL.

dog%20in%20armour.jpg