Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's blitzkrieg Saturday

Milky

156e03s.png

Not expecting anything special today, we came out unexpectedly with the highest pull out of all the pure clans, peaking aroud 71 people. We took full advantage of our opts, clearing MM repeatedly, clearing TLP, and crashing CP and O everytime they came out. We were also hoping we'd see Fatality after their suprising fullout win, but they decided to sit in edge and do drop parties instead.

Opt's are only included where we had a CC count picture avaliable, other clans starting/ending aren't included because apparantley its not allowed on PW. Thanks to everyone for the fights today and we'll see you tomozza.

theoptube.png

A C E:

Charlie:

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: 63

Hearing MM had roughly the same as us and had hopped to our homeworld on sperm, we got ready to **** **** up. Knowing at matched opts our far superior organization and member quality would shine through, we were confident as we rushed them at sperm hill. We quickly took over control of the hill as they spent the majority of the fight tanking our glorious piles without returning with any of their own. The white dots thinned and began to ran away west, so we chased them down and killed the last few. Despite the opts being nearly matched, we lost less than 10 people, as seen in this picture taken as MM began to run away:

110730161043.png

Eruption of Pures Ending: 54+

ATT412729.gif

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures Starting: 66

We walked down towards edge to bank our loot when MM's regroup at level 7 wild rushed us. Seeing as we were out of prayer and low on food, they obviously had a big advantage, but regardless we held strong and took over control of the fight. As MM continued to die and return while none of us did, eventually everyone was out of food and died at once and they started to win back control. Not wanting another 2 hour long fight at level 7 wild, we told our remaining people to drag the fight north towards bh steps, where our returners would meet them.

This worked well as our remaining held of MM long enough for our return groups to arrive, and we again took control of the fight again. MM kept trying to drag the fight back down to level 7 wild but we just sat at the bottom of bh steps and sniped any MM who came in range. MM clearly weren't good enough for us and 2 of their co-leaders started 1 iteming.

110730212933.png

110730212857.png

Eventually the remaining MM gave up and ran down south, leaving the battlefield clear of any MM. We walked up to bh steps and got a well earned rest:

a5b608.png

Eruption of Pures Ending: 51+

f0vtzc.png

We sat up on bh discussing all the loot we made for a while and we heard MM had finally gotten a regroup and walked just south of the steps. They were killin our returners which was kinda disrespectful, so we rushed back down and killed them all. Again they played the same old game of run down to level 10 wild and die-return over and over. We humoured this time and sat there killing them over and over again. We anticipated this would go for hours but eventually FOE crashed. Sick.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Outrage

Outrage made a very pretty apology midweek to us so we only crashed them once today. We logged in on top of them fighting someone, not sure who, and killed anyone who didn't run away or log out.

f0vtzc.png

After this we hit a cluster of clans at the lava gap. I believe it was Ct vs IR and then CP and WAR crashed, so we ran in targetting the crashers, sorry to any IR/Ct we killed. We heard that since we killed MM a few times they'd ran around crashing TH and Malice and some other clans i'd never heard of. Once they were done bulling level 60s we ran down and logged out at CA, expecting them to rush us on login. They did so, but unfortunately we weren't the only clan hunting MM and when MM rushed us on login, FOE rushed them. Was some crazy ****, so we just dipped to inside the altar and let FOE and MM duke it out. We Ac'd for a while and heard FOE won, gratz.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs The Last Pures

We walked outta ca and went down near FOG and ended up walking into TLP. They fought back for a while but i think we had like 15 more people so we cleared them down to level 1 fairly easily.

We ended the day by AC'ing Ct vs IR again as we heard that Zenith crashed them, but i think we ended up killing mostly IR again, sorry wasn't intentional lol. MM had ended long ago and hearing that virtually everyone else had too, we decided to call an end to this epic trip. Thanks to everyone who showed up and thanks MM/TLP for the fights ;)

f0vtzc.png

EoPictures

110730160908.png

110730161022.png

110730161124.png

trip221038.png

110730211122.png

110730211249.png

110730163852.png

110730211705.png

110730164103.png

110730212753xfg.png

110730134138.png

110730221555.png

110730222408.png

110730222521.png

110730222545.png

Interested in joining the Eruption?

#clan-EoP

www.eop-rs.com

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG FIRST4%$@!#@!!#@

Sick ass trip easily took #1 today.

Great fight MM it was fun you guys held in there for a while.

110730134209.png

Obv didnt call foe^

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Cute. Hope you had fun.

After this we hit a cluster of clans at the lava gap. I believe it was Ct vs IR and then CP and WAR crashed, so we ran in targetting the crashers, sorry to any IR/Ct we killed. We heard that since we killed MM a few times they'd ran around crashing TH and Malice and some other clans i'd never heard of.

Ty for defending us <3

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Spamming "Pussys" when a clan rushes you down 20. I lol'd.

didn't tell anyone to spam ****, people just started spamming random crap when you bailed

thanks for fighting us anyway, appreciate it

ps: did i ddos your TS again? :confused:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You pulled 45?

How do you go from a 95 man fullout pull to a 45 man saturday pull?

Where exactly did I say we pulled 45?

We had 45-50 when we rushed you. It was the end of the day and like most clans, we lost a few.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

You pulled 45?

How do you go from a 95 man fullout pull to a 45 man saturday pull?

Where exactly did I say we pulled 45?

We had 45-50 when we rushed you. It was the end of the day and like most clans, we lost a few.

It's fine man. Props for rushing us, it's just that you guys bailed 30 seconds later.

<[TLP]Cory> we hopped in cause mm was in the world

<[TLP]Cory> then we had someone say eop is north

<[TLP]Cory> and he decided he wanted to have us rush u

<[TLP]Cory> while half the clan was still loggin in lol

<[TLP]Cory> 35 tlp vs 65 eop

<[TLP]Cory> at lile lvl 7

<[TLP]Cory> great idea

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png