Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The problem with the pure clan world

Bond

No, its not spying and crashing (although those are definitely problems). I'm talking about RETURNING. I'm sure this has been an issue that every clan has faced over the last few months - each clan claims a win, and each has sufficient evidence proving the other wrong. This is a problem that coincidentally has only come up around the same time mass returning started.

Take this situation - Clan A fights Clan B. Clan A clears Clan B, but as they are finishing off the last few tanks, Clan B has banked and is regrouping via canoes. Clan B then rerushes Clan A, who are low on supplies. Clan A pulls it together, though, through amazing organization and once again clears Clan B. However, the same thing happens, and Clan B banks, regroups, and rerushes as Clan A is trying to loot any food they can find.

This time, however, Clan A has no prayer and no food left. Since every single one of them is low on supplies, no one can tank and on the 2nd rerush, Clan B clears Clan A in mere seconds, and since no one has the food to tank to stall, Clan B leaves the battlefield as fast as possible, claiming a win. Clan A finally returns and rerushes to find the battlefield empty, and they also claim a win.

Who, in your opinion, is the winner here? Both clans have video evidence showing they cleared the other clan, so it's kind of hard to tell. In Clan A's perspective, they dominated the fight and were the last clan left, so they must have won. In Clan B's perspective, their "great returning" led them to victory.

In my opinion, the winner is Clan A. I think what we need to consider doing is tracking kills throughout each fight. I know main clans do this on RSC, and this ends all discrepancies about who the "winners" are. What do you guys think?

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Returning is nowhere near the problem in your post.

Looks to be like Clan B brought it back, were the last clan standing with a cleared battlefield, then Clan A rushed an empty battlefield then claims a win? Seems like the problem is Clan A claiming a win when they really lost. They can clear Clan B as many times as they want, but if they're still on the battlefield when they are re-rushed and eventually cleared with the other clan leaving an empty cleared battlefield, they lost.

I would say this is true, happens alot, not just in f2p p2p as well.

Good point. I wish we had the bh tele spot or bank there for people would cut back on this.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

This is what I think of your topic. monkeypiss.gif

thx for the feedback. Would you like to make any counter-arguments or are you just going to rely on the pissing monkey to make yourself feel better?

The monkey won the argument for me birdiedoublered.gif

definitely.

looks as if the pissing monkey has a larger brain than you.

This is such a true statement Bond, and in my opinion I think that we should do like the mains do, have the pkri, and after the "MAIN BATTLE FIELD" is cleaned of the other clan, take cc pics, and pics of the map as well, showing there is only either a few left, or none at all.

Or we can resolve all problems, and never fight CP at mossies (:

bSHM3.png

I think having run ins with returning off would be fun for a change. You'd probably see better gear as well.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Was easier when people didn't really return and clans just said gf at edge.

oh how those days make me teary eyed

inb4 57 woodcutting is a reason to decline people.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Looks to be like Clan B brought it back, were the last clan standing with a cleared battlefield, then Clan A rushed an empty battlefield then claims a win? Seems like the problem is Clan A claiming a win when they really lost. They can clear Clan B as many times as they want, but if they're still on the battlefield when they are re-rushed and eventually cleared with the other clan leaving an empty cleared battlefield, they lost.

Agree completely

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I hear what you are saying, but I think the majority of people here will disagree with you. It is much more impressive to be able to clear a clan multiple times in a row than to sprint away as soon as you get an advantage.

If things worked your way, we would be opening up a can of worms because every fight would have discrepancies still - "omg u guys left when we were still returning" "last clan here we win" etc. things like that are opinion-based and no one will agree on them. My way, however, has a solution, and that is the kill tracker.

I urge all the cans out there to start showing some solid evidence - real kill tracker numbers - when trying to claim a win this weekend, instead of just a screenshot with everyone spamming "[initials] cleared"

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

whoevers on the battlefield last wins

however, if clan B only has like 5 people returning, tanking off, etc. Clan A should just leave.

thats when clan B claims the win.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

The clan with the highest KD and the most loot won lol.

I don't believe in the last clan remaining winning a fight. Who ever held control and got the most kills and the most loot is going to feel like the winner no matter what clan B tells themselves.

At the end of they day if one clan's K/D goes up and the others drops then the clan with all the loot is going to feel like the winners :P