Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Moderators

Wiids

Why isn't there a moderator/high ranking forum member from each (large) clan on this site? That way there would be a balance of power and there would be limited ********.

But hey, that'd be too fair wouldn't it.

Proudly hatin'

F2P

So your saying having a mod from every clan wouldnt make bias. Right.

Lets stick with wat we have now.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Because that's pointless...

Staff are picked by maturity level. You want 13 year olds running the forums or clans who advocate for ddosing, phishing, and hacking?

Think before you speak.

Why can't you pick mature people from clans? I understand that's the biggest problem, finding mature people, but surely having an advocate that has a say in big decisions clan-wise coming from each clan can't be a bad idea? I don't quite know how this place works 100% though.

Brb forming clan to get Mod.

Why don't you read my post son. I said LARGE clan, as in MM, FOE, EOP, TLP etc., not every dickass clan made by power-hungry idiots.

Oh and what do you have to do to "earn" mod rank? There's nothing you could actually do, rather than be either:

a) a massive killjoy, making sure everything is 100% proper and above board, reporting every swear work to an existing mod; or

B) a massive **********.

Proudly hatin'

F2P

Clan leaders have a "Clan Leader" rank :)

I don't know if they have access to other forum sections but the title looks powerful :D

Clan Leaders have little power, and little access to staff boards. Clan Leader Rank is working well, leaders discuss events for there clan. I'm sure They don't need more power.

Having a Moderator from each clan would be dumb, some clans abuse their Clan Leader Rank. One Moderator from each clan would shut this Forum Down, too much controversy would get the better of them. And, I'm sure the power of IP Look Ups will cause people to DDoS or even further.

You have to prove yourself to be a moderator, Active User, Knowledge of Coding, etc..

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Love how you made an alt account just for this.

Anyways, Mods aren't Bias. If you're getting warned/banned/topic removed, it's because you're a retard that acts like a 12 year old trying to steal someone elses candy.

*walks away whistling with 40% warn*

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011