Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fullout wars?

aTommy

do you believe fullout wars actually prove if a clan is better than another? because what has been happing in the most recent ones is whoever has the most old schools/elders/randoms on the ml that attend wins.. for example fi was pulling 40's with a 80 ml i think and it increased to 124 or something. do you think that clans should be able to add back old schoolers/elders to pull high?

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have lives which is why people in Fi can't make trips every sat/sun. We all have the same weapons, same food combos, and all click with the mouse. No clan is better then someone else.... It's a game.

And yes we should be able to add elders/old school :rolleyes:

LOL! Who still plays this game

No clan is better then someone else.... It's a game.

Which makes them BETTER at the GAME.

OT: Yes they should allow it because they were that clan at certain clan point but if they completely quit and left for another clan during their years of scaping, that's a different story, and it makes sense the clan with the most oldschools/elders to win because of experience, a good example is CT vs FI, CTs been open for less than a year, less experience, first fullout, and despite they were overpulled, they lost.

Fullout wars dont show a clans full potential but its the closest thing to showing full potential.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

People have lives which is why people in Fi can't make trips every sat/sun. We all have the same weapons, same food combos, and all click with the mouse. No clan is better then someone else.... It's a game.

so what your saying is that somebody to left FI, and who isn't on the ML, doesn't attend trips, is considered a member of the clan? i just think it's kind of stupid how fullouts are perpared for and I wanted to see what other people thought. (i'm just using FI as an example)

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

so what your saying is that somebody to left FI, and who isn't on the ML, doesn't attend trips, is considered a member of the clan? i just think it's kind of stupid how fullouts are perpared for and I wanted to see what other people thought. (i'm just using FI as an example)

If a member of Fatality goes inactive for 2 weeks they are removed off the ML till they get back. They are still a member of the clan because they have elder, advanced, legend, mask on the site. It's a 5 year old clan most people are in there early 20's and can't play 5 to 7days a week 6+ hours a day like kids that are still in high school.

It really just depends on your clan: Zenith opened like a year ago so people who joined your clan are still on average about 16 17 years old. However like I said above add 5 years to that and now you hitting 19 20 21 year old. It sucks but it's w.e

LOL! Who still plays this game

No clan is better then someone else.... It's a game.

Which makes them BETTER at the GAME.

OT: Yes they should allow it because they were that clan at certain clan point but if they completely quit and left for another clan during their years of scaping, that's a different story, and it makes sense the clan with the most oldschools/elders to win because of experience, a good example is CT vs FI, CTs been open for less than a year, less experience, first fullout, and despite they were overpulled, they lost.

CT is just another calamity with a different name don't pull this less then a year ********

Join Corrupt Pures

I can never take you serious with your avatar lol :rolleyes:

But yea I think they should be allowed to add oldschool / elders. But i really don't think a fullout shows which clan is "better" than the other. I mean It could have been a fluke who knows. The same clan won't win preps 100% of the time, and the fullout could have been one of those times where you just get outplayed by the other clan. I don't think it puts you a step higher than the other at all though.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

I don't believe how 1 war could possibly determine which clan is better than the other. I do believe that the clan that shows the most consistency through out a certain period of time is the better clan.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

One of the perks of being an old clan is old school members who don't play Runescape and just attend important events.

and

I don't believe how 1 war could possibly determine which clan is better than the other. I do believe that the clan that shows the most consistency through out a certain period of time is the better clan.
11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I agree with this. :£

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I agree with the adding of old school and **** cause like 101 said some people are to old to scape 6hrs a day.

to the full out...in a way , but look you got clan A who pulls 30s each weekend they got a 70man ML. Clan B pulls 40s each week with a 50man Ml. Each weekend clan A gets smacked by clan B. but Clan A declares a full out..Clan A pulls their 60 members and Clan A could only get 45.

Thats a 15 Man difference. so just in a way i think yes it does and also no it doesnt determine anything

Quit Scape.

Most opts win. In equal fights, the clan with the least ammount of lagging members win.

If you have a problem with elders being added back, the opposing clan will just react by never clearing their memberlist. Not doing inactivity sweeps, and keeping 200-300 memberlists all day long.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I see how everyone in an older clan on this topic supports it, and those in the new clans disagree with it. As 101 said most of the 4+ year old clans have members in their 20's who live real lives and cannot be asked to play scape all day.

That being said it is up the individual clan to decided what is and what is not an oldschool member?

The Oldschool members attending fullouts have to be around at somepoint or else how else did they find out? Its not like this is their first time logging into scape or IRC in 4 years...

UJUI2.png

There isn't really anything that shows the best clan anymore. Consistency on trips would, but it's just who returns the most (which in my opinion doesn't show a clan's strength, just their bank). Full outs are close, but like someone else said, it could be a fluke.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.