Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOPcl FRIDAY P2P

w0w2many

I feel sorry for Fi lol. Thanks to everyone we fought today, see you guys today at 4 est.

Oh don't feel sorry for us cutie pie! :wub:

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

I've never really understand EOP when they talk about slumping.

After we beat you in that war in 2007, we rendered you a med level clan for the rest of existence.

Your clan fell apart, and you closed.

Your not even a legit top 3 clan at this current time, because TLP still will take dumps on your chest in both servers in full outs. You see the funny thing is you talk about a 2 year slump, but what about your 3 year slump lol? It's really funny to see so much **** talking from you guys - I mean hell you had to hack and DOS our site just to keep us from slumping your asses AGAIN. Yes I haven't forgotten "Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!".

Just letting you know you can keep talking ****, flaming, trolling and cheating. But in a not to distant time you will end up regretting the way you treat other clans. Mark the words.

Now please entertain me and bait on this and flip the hell out so I can laugh at you! :)

Congrats on your ownage successful Friday P2P PCL!

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

After we beat you in that war in 2007, we rendered you a med level clan for the rest of existence.

Your not even a legit top 3 clan at this current time, because TLP still will take dumps on your chest in both servers in full outs. You see the funny thing is you talk about a 2 year slump, but what about your 3 year slump lol? It's really funny to see so much **** talking from you guys - I mean hell you had to hack and DOS our site just to keep us from slumping your asses AGAIN. Yes I haven't forgotten "Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!".

Just letting you know you can keep talking ****, flaming, trolling and cheating. But in a not to distant time you will end up regretting the way you treat other clans. Mark the words.

Now please entertain me and bait on this and flip the hell out so I can laugh at you! :)

Why so srs?

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Why so srs?

you try too hard lol

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Gj EOP, wish I was there....i'll be at todays trip though to make up for it! :)

@ `Steve - Every clan has seen a slump, lots come out of them, and lots don't....we proved we can come out of one of the worst slumps and come back to take #1/#2 for months on end, we may not be #1 now but we still pull within the same option range as the #1 clans despite our memberlist being heavily outnumbered, and we still put up fights and often win so who cares....we're just having fun. EOP never took a major slump because of FI, if that was the case when we closed, we wouldn't have all joined FI lmao. EOP slumped because of 6 forum hackings in 2 weeks, and because I hacked Glacier Pk for his bank for being an idiot and alot of people left because they disagreed with why I did it, when really they didnt even know the full story....i was a big reason why my clan slumped, and i stuck around to make sure i helped my clan get out of the mess that i got them into. FI on the other hand, slumped because of leadership decisions, and because of the amount of ****-talking that you guys have done....you should all be happy when you get a decent pull but it doesn't mean you should go around saying your gonna close us and that your the bigguy clan because of 1 good pull from a clan closing into you. EOP and FI could have been on alot better terms, but imo promoting 101 Sins was your first mistake.

Atleast when EOP slumped cause of me, I stuck around to help and dedicated more time into bettering the situation, all your leaders just dipped on you instead and went on about other business, leaving all the drama/mess in someone elses hands.

Sorry for this semi-long post, didn't mean to make it this long so im'a end it at that....just think before you talk sometimes, thats all. :)

thekingu.png

Well done eopirates

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

I don't recall closing. However I do remember winning a fullout against you in 06 or 07. SO we went 1-1? Hmm.. After that we've declare on you guys about 7x? How many of those f2p/p2p fullouts have you accepted? Hmmmm..

Ok ok lets leave all the history alone. Shall we fullout now? F2p or p2p i'll give you your rules? & you got about 20 more people on your ML list than us. Less talk more action bro...Something your clan has a tough time doing

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image