Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pulls

2chainz

I find it interesting how most clans in the summer have pulled under 70. Even the top dogs.

I know, I know, it's summer. But you think summer would make people more active sometimes. Not everyone is on vacation, not everyone is out.

Anyway, if someone could enlighten me on what's going on, hopefully it'll make a decent discussion, please stay away from flaming/baiting other clans and individuals. I hope you're all having a nice summer so far.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, people aren't suppose to go outside during the summer?

do people go outside on the weekends during the school year?

seems as if the school year is more active, plus you have all week to go outside during the summer.

^_^

hilightsig.png

I find it interesting how most clans in the summer have pulled under 70. Even the top dogs.

I know, I know, it's summer. But you think summer would make people more active sometimes. Not everyone is on vacation, not everyone is out.

Anyway, if someone could enlighten me on what's going on, hopefully it'll make a decent discussion, please stay away from flaming/baiting other clans and individuals. I hope you're all having a nice summer so far.

Everything is equal, the only thing off balance was FOE for the past 2 weeks being ahead of the other clans in pulls by +15.

The 'leading' MPC clans are pulling 45-50, the other MPC clans are pulling 40+, the lower tier HPC clans are pulling 50-65~. It just makes it equal due to the MPC scene being good right now, if anything happens soon it would most likely be a MPC clan closing, and a HPC gaining a boost. Then the cycle continues where a clan becomes dominant as #1, and 2 clans start teaming up to fight them, and you know the rest.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Everything is equal, the only thing off balance was FOE for the past 2 weeks being ahead of the other clans in pulls by +15.

The 'leading' MPC clans are pulling 45-50, the other MPC clans are pulling 40+, the lower tier HPC clans are pulling 50-65~. It just makes it equal due to the MPC scene being good right now, if anything happens soon it would most likely be a MPC clan closing, and a HPC gaining a boost. Then the cycle continues where a clan becomes dominant as #1, and 2 clans start teaming up to fight them, and you know the rest.

Loki is a smart man

UJUI2.png

yeah but i've always noticed it happens during the summer

guess people have time to open clans, we have like 20-25 now.

hilightsig.png

A lot of the people from the big clans diluted into the Med clan scene which has clearly seen a great increase in numbers.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I like this better

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Pretty sure Foe been pulling less than other clans but we make up for it in quality.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Im not active at all. and yes clans are pulling lower, cause its not fun being in a cluster return war with all clans on weekends. I like preps and whatnot.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Pretty sure Foe been pulling less than other clans but we make up for it in quality.

I mean more of a bigger pull in P2P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

theres a thing called outside. not everyone wants to stay in their house to play a damn computer game. people have relationsships, family, friends, and jobs. also put in the skippers + ppl on vacation.

there u have it

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

Vacation is the prime thing that is stopping clans from peaking big, but if you take your eye away from the "big dogs" and focus on the mpc then you would of seen the step up in activity this summer. Z/CP/IR/CT/FI/TLP are all peaking at 40-50 every weekend in F2p and not far off that in P2p and the lpc scene has come out alot with clans like WAR/NME/M/TH/EF/O all pulling 20-30 I think Malice even pulled 40. Not everything that happens in the pure world is represented on what the "big dogs" are doing or have done.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

People get lifes and quit the game , Something you should consider.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you