Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cleared in your own server.

Lawson

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everytime we crashed it looked like Z was winning, especially the new gate fight.

Well they were winning until we came.

I thought we were gonna bang you when you all teled up, but you guys have some beast tanks. Lmao. And at least an honest opinion, of someone who was there.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

That awkward moment when you come to the realization that the Havoc kid saying you were winning is the same kid who is made fun of by every single member of IR.

That awkward moment when your staring at your keyboard thinking of what to type to make it seem like your clan actually won when they really didn't.

REST IN PEACE ZENITH

That awkward moment when you come to the realization that the Havoc kid saying you were winning is the same kid who is made fun of by every single member of IR.

That awkward moment when your staring at your keyboard thinking of what to type to make it seem like your clan actually won when they really didn't.

That awkward moment when you start laughing so hard that you fall out of your chair.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

That awkward moment when you start laughing so hard that you fall out of your chair.

That awkward moment when you come to the realization that by "every single member of IR" you really mean 3 people.

qlmSOQW.png

That awkward moment when you come to the realization that by "every single member of IR" you really mean 3 people.

You're all gay as **** lmao make me embarrassed to be fighting the MPC goof troop

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

That awkward moment when you listen to your leader scream on the top of his lungs " THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T BEAT ANYONE "

That awkward moment when you listen to your leader scream on the top of his lungs " THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T BEAT ANYONE "

That awkward moment when your leader misuses his pronouns. :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

That awkward moment when your leader misuses his pronouns. :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

That awkward moment when your leader gets mad because you run away

yBAuc.gif

2:25 look @ the mini map, we had a **** load there. We called every1 to get to gdz because Havoc crashed.

Good Fight.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png