Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty Vs Control

Xpnkrockemox

warbanner.png

We got a p2p prep with ct, after losing our f2p prep with ct last week we were a bit excited to come to this prep. We have been doing alot of work on our p2p and f2p game as well as working on our pulls.

We peaked at 31 members today for our random p2p prep. and i think ct peaked at about 25.

Thanks ct for giving us a flame free, fun p2p prep. I really look forward to more f2p and p2p preps with u guys, our f2p game isnt the best but we are going to keep trying to improve lol.

To start out our day we had Souli our f2p warlord sing us a song to get us pumped the **** up for this prep. He picked the song " Control" by Metro station, and we took control of the fight today.

Video:

20pmpz.png

Round 1 [ Attack ]

In round one i noticed that their west end was the the stronger end, and i noticed that they didnt have a strong middle so i called a push towards their west end and we wrapped around them and pushed them towards the lava, cornering them. Worked out perfectly.

War Starting - 21

War Ending - 12

20pmpz.png

Round 2 [ Defend ]

This round we took full advantage of their weak side and picked them off quickly.

War Starting - 24

War Ending - 17

20pmpz.png

Round 3 [ PKRI ]

Was alot closer round, alot of the ranks had to go and we made sure this round all members that havent made it to the other rounds were in. Was a real close round tho.

War Starting - 23

War Ending - 12

20pmpz.png

Pictures:

110808161138.png

110808162126.png

110808162149.png

110808162229.png

110808162842.png

110808162953.png

110808163040.png

110808163238.png

110808163328.png

ctprepp2p_2.png

ctp2preptanked.png

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

if the numbers are a little off tell me any1 thatw as there. Trying to remember and and from looking at pics thats wat i could get lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

joels a nub. had school lol

Rs > School

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

When are you going to accept my prep offer fam. Seems like your trying to avoid outrage.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

When are you going to accept my prep offer fam. Seems like your trying to avoid outrage.

Or we care so little about o ur not worth our time.

The flame u give over minis, and weekend trips and spamming u do in our irc over nothing just shows wat we would be dealing with at a prep. Wats the point of that? :thumbsup:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS