Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures

Nippon

Basically you tried to be funny , cool , and smart at the same time and you failed in doing all three. If your not serious about your topics we arent going to be serious about what your trying to make a point to.

QFT

Please consider my intentions again.

128250368099.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got 20 def sw botting but i was maxed and i knew i wasnt a real pure so i started over as 1 def again which is REAL pure. not this 20-37 def ********

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

When I first started playing runescape the whole idea of being pure was to create a advantage against others that were your combat level in the Wilderness. Since then people are a lot smarter and the overall game has changed with equipment and such.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

When I first started playing runescape the whole idea of being pure was to create a advantage against others that were your combat level in the Wilderness. Since then people are a lot smarter and the overall game has changed with equipment and such.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I prefer one defence.

So this is it, all these RS2 products of today who still believe that there is no such thing as a Rune pure and continue to say that you are not pure if you are over 1def is stupid. Not just that but people have said in the past that it used to be 10 and above to be pure, then... 20def and below = pure. Then a "famous" pure gets 21 by accident so everyone now says 21 and below is pure. This proves just how media driven these players are and are putting no fact to the meaning of the word pure, which in fact used to mean a player with 1 prayer and 1 magic (if you follow the word to it's roots only accounts with a single stat trained would be pure), but then was changed to low prayer can be pure and then to hp over combat = pure.

So like I said earlier the reason Rune pures were the first type of pure is because any player could wear any item at any level, so people instinctively went for the best stuff, and when requirements were added people wanted to get back to wear they were before, and so Rune pures once again were about.

I agree with this qoute.

Suck my peenor, my clan only takes 10- defence and we're the ONLY REAL PURE CLAN OUT THERE

#nme check us out

o.t. real pures r 1 def

E is to blame for 20+ def etc etc

stevesig2.png
Memberlist | IR Site | IR Tube

Ex-Intense Redemption -God -member

PROUD TORMENTED SOULZ MEMBER

this was the original term of pure, terms like 'rune pure' is just to explain that ur acc is build with pure'ish intentions, but not actually being a real pure.

A common yet untrue misconception. The original use of the term pure was, unsuprisingly, in reference to an account purely trained in one skill. The original use of the term pure in PvP was simply in reference to accounts with 1 prayer and magic. Most pures found at this time in RSC would be rune pures, as explained in detail by Omegakairi of HF:

So this is it, all these RS2 products of today who still believe that there is no such thing as a Rune pure and continue to say that you are not pure if you are over 1def is stupid. Not just that but people have said in the past that it used to be 10 and above to be pure, then... 20def and below = pure. Then a "famous" pure gets 21 by accident so everyone now says 21 and below is pure. This proves just how media driven these players are and are putting no fact to the meaning of the word pure, which in fact used to mean a player with 1 prayer and 1 magic (if you follow the word to it's roots only accounts with a single stat trained would be pure), but then was changed to low prayer can be pure and then to hp over combat = pure.

So like I said earlier the reason Rune pures were the first type of pure is because any player could wear any item at any level, so people instinctively went for the best stuff, and when requirements were added people wanted to get back to wear they were before, and so Rune pures once again were about.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/hf_rs/topic/4451692/1/

Therefore rune pures are in fact the original supreme type of pure accounts, other misconceptions are the invention of new pkers who generally found pures at the later era of masser PKing.

im speaking of the original pure in rs2, the game we're playing, not rs classic. and ye 1 prayer too but that changed for obvious reasons to something reasonable.

the concept that pretty much everyone in rs at the time considered a pure. 1 def, and prayer lvls was slowly accepted into the view of what a pure was because it only gave offensive bonuses to one with 1 def. offensive bonuses that exceeded what you would gain with similar stat increase in ex str+hp.

that quote of yours from some hf means squat to me btw, mainly because its stupid, example at that famous pure comment rofl, cant take it seriously at all. and again, im talking of the original pure in rs2, not rs classic. different game, different definition of word, different discussion.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Pure means untainted. It means flawless, and entirety. Which, in scape means no defense. It does not mean the account is optimized for combat. That is a pker. By definition, a PURE is one defense. Because it is PURELY offensive. With zero defense, not the "right amount" of defense.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend