Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

M + Nme vs O + Ef

Inu

A really cool war  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Green clans
    • Purple clans

Was fun at the prep today NME too bad you stayed so close to your portal,

Very disrespectful how you wouldn't say "gf ef" at the end.

on topic : love the gfx malice you guys always amaze me :)

The disrespect wasn't us not saying good fight. You flamed us for no apparent reason throughout the prep so we didn't say good fight. If you want a nice comment from us at the end then don't **** us off throughout the whole fight itself.

Last clan to do that was BV and look what happened to them.

No one flamed you silly boy, you lost the prep your feelings were upset so you had a lil hissy fit, just a prep big boh.

I'm sorry, I don't normally argue or go against what people say on here, but the majority of EF members were flaming us and making snide remarks/spams throughout the prep despite us giving you a fight down by an average combat of ~15.

Personally, I had fun in the third round, much better than the standard, boring 3rd round on plat that everyone seems to think is needed.

Hi

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Srsly, this is why i left ef. U get 3 members to come over here and flame nme, while talking sht and trolling on a nice topic. Honestly, u can see everyones just jokin around and saying yheir choices and presenting gfx. But ef has x thebrid a d eugene to come troll for pc, with trile hippy and trent saying consecjtively: down bv 20 owned u". U guys shud be ashamed to be down by 20. U have a shtload of kids with 20 and 30 defence, while outleveling nme by so much. Ur tarting to become like bv. When u were slumpin and needed numbers, u literally accepted every app on ur site. Dont turn into the next bv. History repeats itself lol.

Lol what the hell is this kid talking about ^. Soulshock, don't forget, you came from BV and you are only 9 years old. The advantage and disadvantage are obvious. The clan members from EF and M were just expressing themself. And what do you mean "down bv 20 owned u"? Why should we be ashamed to be down by 20 when fighting a amazing organization clan like NME themself? It's like fighting a HPC but them using their baby pures.

Thanks man, that made me smile :)

Today's preview of the fight shouldn't be taken seriously by any side. The leaderships of both Malice and NME were experimenting, and trying to figure out what would be best against Team Purple. Keeping in mind we are heavily outleveled, and EF are showing signs of massing, the leadership is a bit scepticle on how the fight should play out from Team Green's point of view. We will be talking, and the next time we war, we're not going down without a tough fight.

It was a fun fight, and ever since our little "preview", I'm looking forward to the actual thing 100 times more!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Was fun at the prep today NME too bad you stayed so close to your portal,

Very disrespectful how you wouldn't say "gf ef" at the end.

on topic : love the gfx malice you guys always amaze me :)

The disrespect wasn't us not saying good fight. You flamed us for no apparent reason throughout the prep so we didn't say good fight. If you want a nice comment from us at the end then don't **** us off throughout the whole fight itself.

Last clan to do that was BV and look what happened to them.

No one flamed you silly boy, you lost the prep your feelings were upset so you had a lil hissy fit, just a prep big boh.

I'm sorry, I don't normally argue or go against what people say on here, but the majority of EF members were flaming us and making snide remarks/spams throughout the prep despite us giving you a fight down by an average combat of ~15.

Personally, I had fun in the third round, much better than the standard, boring 3rd round on plat that everyone seems to think is needed.

Not the majority of the clan, only the few that can't control themselves. Anyways, I rather have the 3rd round on plat because going for 100 was too long for me :down:

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Today's preview of the fight shouldn't be taken seriously by any side. The leaderships of both Malice and NME were experimenting, and trying to figure out what would be best against Team Purple. Keeping in mind we are heavily outleveled, and EF are showing signs of massing, the leadership is a bit scepticle on how the fight should play out from Team Green's point of view. We will be talking, and the next time we war, we're not going down without a tough fight.

It was a fun fight, and ever since our little "preview", I'm looking forward to the actual thing 100 times more!

What do you mean by "massing"? :unsure:

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Srsly, this is why i left ef. U get 3 members to come over here and flame nme, while talking sht and trolling on a nice topic. Honestly, u can see everyones just jokin around and saying yheir choices and presenting gfx. But ef has x thebrid a d eugene to come troll for pc, with trile hippy and trent saying consecjtively: down bv 20 owned u". U guys shud be ashamed to be down by 20. U have a shtload of kids with 20 and 30 defence, while outleveling nme by so much. Ur tarting to become like bv. When u were slumpin and needed numbers, u literally accepted every app on ur site. Dont turn into the next bv. History repeats itself lol.

I'm not trolling :teehee:

110813033924.png

110813033934.png

You're all going to be prooven wrong. Outrage will clear everything

just a preview of what happened at pcl. O + Ef Vs Nme + M

Gl Friday

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Show any form of proof that we have 'massed' and I'd gladly let you run your mouth; but talking **** for no reason because you lost the prep, and the preview at PCL is not acceptable. You should be ashamed of yourself for stooping to the level you have. You let the flames of a couple members push your entire staff into a heated state; you should relax and chill this is Runescape bro. Quit making excuses, flaming and acting like a child because you lost; this isn't Burger King can't always have it your way.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Lol what the hell is this kid talking about ^. Soulshock, don't forget, you came from BV and you are only 9 years old. The advantage and disadvantage are obvious. The clan members from EF and M were just expressing themself. And what do you mean "down bv 20 owned u"? Why should we be ashamed to be down by 20 when fighting a amazing organization clan like NME themself? It's like fighting a HPC but them using their baby pures.

You act like Team Purples leadership wasn't experimenting either :S.

I'm looking way more forward to the real thing too.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

This was never going to be a "nice topic" soulshock. You guys get upset too easy and its just too fun. to me it just seems like malice is a bit mad but w/e NME doing same thing aswell. Also, too all those saying NME has more experience, look at the prep and see how crap they r.

i can make drawings too:

6gwjtt.jpg

2vlwun6.png

dbkt9i.jpg

efhzdi.png

This was never going to be a "nice topic" soulshock. You guys get upset too easy and its just too fun. to me it just seems like malice is a bit mad but w/e NME doing same thing aswell. Also, too all those saying NME has more experience, look at the prep and see how crap they r.

i can make drawings too:

Calling it here now. Quote me on this in a months time when NME has closed EF.

4Fdyf.png

To everyone saying Malice and NME have more experience, you're right but remember experience can only get you so far :3.

There seems to be a lot of drama towards EF & Malice on this thread :whistling:. Will definitely be an interesting fight after friday's PCL.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

i can make drawings too:

an unexpected comment from a council of enemy , your a disgrace.

Sadly my Founder respects your clan i don't think he will after he wakes up and reads this comment.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

i can make drawings too:

an unexpected comment from a council of enemy , your a disgrace.

Sadly my Founder respects your clan i don't think he will after he wakes up and reads this comment.

If you knew me at all, you'd know it's never unexpected. I can only take so much **** from your members before I start to give it back.

As for the disgrace comment, I could not give the slightest **** what you think about me. You calling me a disgrace is possibly the most insignificant comment I've ever read. Infact, I don't even know why I'm dignifying it with a response.

If your founder respects our clan so much, tell him to get his idiotic members off of this topic and stop flaming us then, otherwise stop being such a ******* hypocrite. If you want to continue this argument then by all means do it, but be wary; I don't kiss nice.

4Fdyf.png