Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

M + Nme vs O + Ef

Inu

A really cool war  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Green clans
    • Purple clans

GF

I don't have enough faces or palms to describe what I feel when I read your posts.

I face-palmed so hard I broke my nose :(

Then when I read his next comment

Anyway, moving on from the immature children who embarrass this community, I think numbers will ultimately decide everything. But I can see EF making a huge deal out of this and pulling every single member possible, while NME and M will just see this as a fun event and not stress the pulls so much. And with outrage pulling 30-35, I'm afraid the green team might end up with less people than the purple guys.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think EF understands.

You declined our full out, ran away from us for the past three weeks and lost to us with the opts advantage last week. Stop trying to stir things up and lets have a fun and clean full out lol.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Have fun !

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Much respect goes out to the EF staff member who told Eugene to stop (or if it was you, thank you). Hope to have a good fight :)

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

GF

I don't have enough faces or palms to describe what I feel when I read your posts.

Anyway, moving on from the immature children who embarrass this community, I think numbers will ultimately decide everything. But I can see EF making a huge deal out of this and pulling every single member possible, while NME and M will just see this as a fun event and not stress the pulls so much. And with outrage pulling 30-35, I'm afraid the green team might end up with less people than the purple guys.

NME can Outpull O and M can outpull EF but the level disadvantage is a bit big especially because of O however NME+M have superior leadership so that will take the win.

GF

NME can Outpull O and M can outpull EF but the level disadvantage is a bit big especially because of O however NME+M have superior leadership so that will take the win.

I see NME and O both pulling 35 but O has a 22 average cmb advantage. M will pull 30 and EF will pull 25. Just can't see green taking the w

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg