Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] - 2 F2P preps in 1 hour?

♥ Sandra ♥

Was fun. Thanks for the fights M & TH.

Everyone who's complaining about the matched part;

These clans still heavily outlevel us and going up matched up against these guys would just be plain unfair. Just because matched fights prove organization better than every other type of fight in F2P, you're forgetting that we're at an huge disadvantage when it comes to matched. We have many people that are 60 combat with no overheads. Matched would just be much too unfair. We use our numbers advantage to compensate for levels, and the outcome is clear when the fight is remotely fair. We pulled 36 out of a 59 ML to a 30 minute prep with no notice beforehand. Simply put, no-one can take away from our activity, and we have vids to prove our "organization". We preformed extremely well at both preps, and pulled extremely well. A clan with no organization would get rocked to levels like these;

110816171759.png

And I'm one of our higher levels, even since the whole requirement raise.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love NME and all but seriously, start doing matched preps. You guys accept up to 85cb now so you're gonna need to step it up and quit taking number advantages so you can really prove how good of a clan you are. Not flaming, just some constructive critisism.

lpc doesnt have anything to do with how high of combat of a pure a clan accepts. you'd have to be a syndrome to decline a maxed 60 atk 1 def pure. lmfao.

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

I love NME and all but seriously, start doing matched preps. You guys accept up to 85cb now so you're gonna need to step it up and quit taking number advantages so you can really prove how good of a clan you are. Not flaming, just some constructive critisism.

lpc doesnt have anything to do with how high of combat of a pure a clan accepts. you'd have to be a syndrome to decline a maxed 60 atk 1 def pure. lmfao.

Enemy has had strict requirements since it was opened. And yes, a real LPC clan has combat restrictions as we've had in place since we opened. Last week we would not have accepted a maxed 60 attack account as we were 60-75 combat, with a 50 attack cap.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

I'll get my 2 cents out real quick;

Even if yesterday was matched, we would have lost. It would have been far closer, but we would have lost. As Andy said, **** performance.

I thank you guys for the prep though, at least we know we still need a ******* lot of improvement, and I'd like to see that in a fun prep rather then some place where it matters more.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

"Okay guys pierz's team pile is kim jon il. got it? some1 say it in the cc... okay good"

some1 asks what was pierz team's pile again

"The pile is kim jong il guys, you got it? *waits for 10 seconds* okay so on 3 we rush"

5 mins later in the jail cell there was like 5 people saying they didn't know the pile... I was rdy to smack a hoe, to put it nicely.

Anyway yeah, as oldiwldy said, you were the better (by far) clan that night. Thanks for the fight.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

"Okay guys pierz's team pile is kim jon il. got it? some1 say it in the cc... okay good"

"The pile is kim jong il guys, you got it? *waits for 10 seconds* okay so on 3 we rush"

5 mins later in the jail cell there was like 5 people saying they didn't know the pile... I was rdy to smack a hoe, to put it nicely.

Anyway yeah, as oldiwldy said, you were the better (by far) clan that night. Thanks for the fight.

Like Old said, you'd rather have it happen in a friendly war that in one with great importance, eh?

4Fdyf.png

Aww qt :wub:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Like Old said, you'd rather have it happen in a friendly war that in one with great importance, eh?

To be honest; it was Dave and another downie who couldn't pay enough attention to find out what team they were on.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011