Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness or Clw ?

I_Sh00t_U_I

What do you prefer if you could only chose 1?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer if you could only chose 1?

• Wilderness
    • Clan Wars

For the past few weeks Control has been working on our F2p matched game (Clw), I personally enjoy both wilderness and clan wars but i was wondering what the majority of the pure community or purewarfare would vote for.

(idk if there is any topics similar to this further down)

I'm going to be a loner here, but I don't dislike clanwars.

I enjoy Wildy more, but to give clanwars the loving it deserves, I'm going to chose that.

The main reason is clanwars doesn't have returners (unless you chose to do such a battle) and no crashes (most important +).

Only problem I have with it is in dangerous, cc leavers ruin the loot. This should easily be fixeable, and Jagex should just put a timer like dungeoneering that you have 2 minutes to stay in portal and loot. But w.e.

If clans would hold high to the old honor standard and don't crash or team etc, I'd enjoy Wildy far more.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I enjoy Wildy more, but to give clanwars the loving it deserves, I'm going to chose that.

The main reason is clanwars doesn't have returners (unless you chose to do such a battle) and no crashes (most important +).

Only problem I have with it is in dangerous, cc leavers ruin the loot. This should easily be fixeable, and Jagex should just put a timer like dungeoneering that you have 2 minutes to stay in portal and loot. But w.e.

If clans would hold high to the old honor standard and don't crash or team etc, I'd enjoy Wildy far more.

Amen.

Retired March 2012

Beat me to it.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Oidwildy has spoken :D

Tbh every topic should be locked after my comment.

Unless, obviously, it was made by me.

Instant sticky I say!

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Wilderness takes more skill and I think is more fun. You have to adapt to the surroundings and it's not a matter of doing the same rehursed stuff over and over again.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

If clans didnt crash as much people would most likely say the wilderness, I voted for the wilderness because its more open

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Wilderness thats where pures ought to be prepping.

Like back in the day.

Prepping at GAP or Maze.

Return, get a longer fight than just 3 stupid rounds.

In the wildy everything comes into play, thats where your true colors come about.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME