Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Matched-Opts Tournament?

P0ke N Die

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM/FOE/EOP/Fi/TLP - High.

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

This way every clan, in every bracket has an equal chance of winning. The pulls between clans in each bracket are closer, and the levels aren't TOO unfair.

Are you kidding me? Matched opts and you still want to make level categories lol. This is the **** I like begged for when I was in clans. I wanted to go against the best with matched opts and beat them. ***** as hell to make high med and low categories when the opts are gonna be matched.

Arp-1.png

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

This way every clan, in every bracket has an equal chance of winning. The pulls between clans in each bracket are closer, and the levels aren't TOO unfair.

Are you kidding me? Matched opts and you still want to make level categories lol. This is the **** I like begged for when I was in clans. I wanted to go against the best with matched opts and beat them. ***** as hell to make high med and low categories when the opts are gonna be matched.

cpftw

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

Okay, NME vs TLP, lvl 60s vs lvl 80s/90s mainly

hmm...

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

hmm...

Matched opts man up. If you're good enough you can do it. Stop thinking everything happens the way it should on paper and just give it your all. Upsets have happened before and can definitely happen again in matched opts.

Arp-1.png

Oh also, just off the top of my head, categories could be...

60v60+

MM

FOE

EOP

TLP

30v30+

CT

IR

Z

CP

FI

O

EF

WAR

NME

M

TH

That is assuming the listed clans would want to participate.

Clans like Fi, IR, Z and even CT and Z could easliy pull 40+. Why not 40 Vs. 40?

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

hmm...

Matched opts man up. If you're good enough you can do it. Stop thinking everything happens the way it should on paper and just give it your all. Upsets have happened before and can definitely happen again in matched opts.

I'm also keeping in consideration the fact that HPC's will pull 50+ against the lower bracket and sit their lowest levels, and it will literally end up being thirty 60s-70s vs thirty 90s+. No, that is not winnable, this game doesn't require enough individual skill for a group of 60's to win against a group of 90's. Especially, if it's HPC's who F2P Match Prep all the time.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

This way every clan, in every bracket, has an equal chance of winning. The pulls between clans in each bracket are closer, and the levels aren't TOO unfair.

Adding to this...

The pulls for High could be- 55v55+

The pulls for Med could be-35vs35+

The pulls for Low could be- 25v25+

y u only add +5 myne but yeah something around that or it could be 25+v25+ with a +5/-5 etc so the clan that pulls higher doesnt sit.

Not sure if read the title of the topic but it says Matched Opts Tourney.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Why would clans like IR, Z, Ct and CP be in a lower category than the rest of us when they can at the very least beat Fi and MM matched, and could put up good fights with tlp/foe/eop.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Why would clans like IR, Z, Ct and CP be in a lower category than the rest of us when they can at the very least beat Fi and MM matched, and could put up good fights with tlp/foe/eop.

Pulls, lol. Anyway I've been speaking with the med clans and they are all up for it. I think the best way to organise it would be

60v60+ cat

30v30+ cat

And all clans are allowed to enter both categories. That way, high clans like EOP and TLP can have the 60v60 but also take part in the 30v30 if they want to.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

;)

I'll have to post this here since apparently 80% warn is too much for me to have Clan Leader access.

Anyway, I think it would be cool if we had a matched-opts tournament to end the summer. We could do it over one week probably because there wouldn't be too many rounds. Basically we give clans a week to sign-up and then randomly select fights for round one and have a knock-out style tournament until the final.

Rules would be PCR rules to save a lot of arguments. Anybody interested?

I think that's very nice of you to give a tournament for the people who were shaky and snaky about the PCR - full out style thing this way people can get involved from the get go and won't have to wait for certain clans to be involved, they can just get straight into it and see who's top 30/60 is better.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Pulls, lol. Anyway I've been speaking with the med clans and they are all up for it. I think the best way to organise it would be

60v60+ cat

30v30+ cat

And all clans are allowed to enter both categories. That way, high clans like EOP and TLP can have the 60v60 but also take part in the 30v30 if they want to.

i can see ir z and ct pulling 60 to this they should join the higher category. if anything lower it to 50v50 cap. its a lot more fun if theres more clans to compete with.

I'll have to post this here since apparently 80% warn is too much for me to have Clan Leader access.

Anyway, I think it would be cool if we had a matched-opts tournament to end the summer. We could do it over one week probably because there wouldn't be too many rounds. Basically we give clans a week to sign-up and then randomly select fights for round one and have a knock-out style tournament until the final.

Rules would be PCR rules to save a lot of arguments. Anybody interested?

I think that's very nice of you to give a tournament for the people who were shaky and snaky about the PCR - full out style thing this way people can get involved from the get go and won't have to wait for certain clans to be involved, they can just get straight into it and see who's top 30/60 is better.

I don't think the top clans have a top 60 they bring to a matched prep.

I'm sure it'd be whoever comes, lol.

Hostility