Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How long have you been clanning for?

Lawson

When did you start clanning?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. When did you start clanning?

• Since 2001
    • Since 2002
    • Since 2003
    • Since 2004
    • Since 2005
    • Since 2006
    • Since 2007
    • Since 2008
    • Since 2009
    • Since 2010
    • Since 2011

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 Years ago, when I was a wee little boy.

Battlescape doesn't count.

On topic though hmm... used to pk with massers back in like 2003 or something when Seb and Alex used to lead DS and buncha other massers. But official erm 2006 idk?

That was in 07, I use to go out of my way to track the masser teams or whatever. I remember leading the pure community (70ish people from every clan) to take out 3 big ones before the wilderness was taken out. Best weekend to end the era.

10 Years ago, when I was a wee little boy.

Battlescape doesn't count.

On topic though hmm... used to pk with massers back in like 2003 or something when Seb and Alex used to lead DS and buncha other massers. But official erm 2006 idk?

That was in 07, I use to go out of my way to track the masser teams or whatever. I remember leading the pure community (70ish people from every clan) to take out 3 big ones before the wilderness was taken out. Best weekend to end the era.

Na I think I was in MG in 07 even though theyr massers anyway LOL. But yeah masser clans such as aps,pd,coz,ds,bd,kp,2hk,v0p etc etc dont wanna name em all.

Started pure pking on like 2006, but never even knew clans existed until 2008 when I joined Tyrant Pures.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Started around 2008 with Carnage.

Not sure how old these people who started in 2005 or 2004, think they would have moved on with their lives and i'm 19. lmao.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg