Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Friday Pk Trips

Solo

We'll come out on Fridays yo I ******* hate pcl nothing but lag fest cause Jordan_ is a spakker and picks the most 4n world to play the **** game of runescape on...

smh

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll come out on Fridays yo I ******* hate pcl nothing but lag fest cause Jordan_ is a spakker and picks the most 4n world to play the **** game of runescape on...

smh

^

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Start setting up PKRI's, use scouts instead of spies, beat the opposing clan with your scims and bows not with your ddos programs, talk to other leaders like we used to do back in 06. Until all that is actually done clans will continue to sit in PCL every friday

Well said, but sadly, some clans just don't understand and continue to do this. But tbh, nearly every clan spies on other clans, we can't really do anything about it. I hope the leaders can just all get along and we could actually have fun instead of just arguing.

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

would you be making this topic if EOP could only pull max 40 on Fridays instead of probably 60 right now ?

I think not

I remember we used to f2p pk when we heard CP where going out on Fridays, Probably not a bad idea for them right now anyway But P2P Pcl is fun i think never get to rly use Turmoil +Ovl in Clw events.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

would you be making this topic if EOP could only pull max 40 on Fridays instead of probably 60 right now ?

I think not

I remember we used to f2p pk when we heard CP where going out on Fridays, Probably not a bad idea for them right now anyway But P2P Pcl is fun i think never get to rly use Turmoil +Ovl in Clw events.

It all depends on where your competition is imo. I doubt "med" clans will Pk on Fridays because certain leaderships just won't do it lol. At the end of the day we're all just trying to have fun, and there's more than one way to do it.

eop wants this bcuz they suck at clan wars :(

Grow up lol.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I'd enjoy a friday pk trip at like 6pm for example. I remember when I first started clanning Foe Friday pk trips were the all time best. I'm down to do it. Get all the "Lower pulling" med clans to come out and you already know them boys of team 38 will go out as well.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I'd enjoy a friday pk trip at like 6pm for example. I remember when I first started clanning Foe Friday pk trips were the all time best. I'm down to do it. Get all the "Lower pulling" med clans to come out and you already know them boys of team 38 will go out as well.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

In my opinion matched opts is what kills this game and clan wars can only get you so far

Because seeing how many more people a clan can bring to a fight than the other clan really shows which one is more organized and quality based.

Friday trips are nice and all, still people wont accept PKRIs or clean fights because it seems having a loss on purewarfare is a clan closer.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

In my opinion matched opts is what kills this game and clan wars can only get you so far

Because seeing how many more people a clan can bring to a fight than the other clan really shows which one is more organized and quality based.

Friday trips are nice and all, still people wont accept PKRIs or clean fights because it seems having a loss on purewarfare is a clan closer.

Numbers don't determine quality but what he was trying to say is; everyone was bitching about bringing back wildy, and when Jagex bring it back, the majority of the pure community still uses clan wars lol. Would be fun if everyone just went out and fought everyone, but like you said people care too much about their publicity/image, so that will never happen.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Start setting up PKRI's, use scouts instead of spies, beat the opposing clan with your scims and bows not with your ddos programs, talk to other leaders like we used to do back in 06. Until all that is actually done clans will continue to sit in PCL every friday

I personally dislike anything in Clan Wars (except for fun events such as bronze wars and fire blast wars etc. )

heartline8.gif

we had 17 and you had 40 l0l

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

If only if only. :(

Sadly, I do not see this happening even if run ins were "clean" . I do not see any other clans aside from Foe, Eop , and Mm pking on Fridays.

Edit:

Example: Clan A does not get any fights and see that clan B and clan C are fighting.

Clan A gets annoyed because no one wants to fight them so Clan A decides to go ahead and crash B and C fight instead of doing nothing.

Usual what happens ^

or just clan A gets teamed by clan B and clan C which actually usually happens :)

Good luck FOEOP :D

I personally enjoy p2p PCL, where you can use your overloads/chaotics/overpowerd armour etc. It's good fun for clans who don't have much p2p preps/events during the week.

However... f2p pcl, i would rather take it to the wildy and fight it off there, like on a saturday. But if clans keep crashing each other's fights then i guess PCL is gonna stay for a long time lol.

Proud Member of Fatality

Q DiosComo Q - The Real Legend Of 30 Def

#Aussie - Where the real dedication is.