Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel VS Tb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob. None of you could probably even lead a masser clan, let alone lead a real clan. It annoys the crap out of me how admins or mods do not do anything about these flamers who make the community ****.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

gj hon0r, ignore these noobs.. dude just learn how 2 eat pizzas.. :\

cya saturday

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

Gj xl ignore haters.

Proud member of Bloody vikingz.

I'm done

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

I can't believe you posted this. This was an unofficial fight.

Btw hon0r this is Hulkin.

I called a group of friends together, lots being in Turbulence, to go out for a fun pk trip. I looked in your clan chat and you had alot of people so I went out looking. We fought, we lost, big woop. This wasn't an official PKRI.

And for everyone calling us massers, really? Why do you guys come and mini-war us all the time, if were just some massers? Let me educate you with something: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=_turbulence

Your right, when we opened our first time, we had an over 50+ member list, but we closed, for that reason, to fix it.

Read our new member list, 26? I don't think that's a mass, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TbRsChannel - Familiarize yourself with our active mini's with the clans your in. Have a look at the people in them, go look at the member list, there is no mass.

You guys have the mentality of just shooting "massers" at us, just because we're new. Omni was right, this community is dive-bombing.

And Hon0r, please don't ever, ever, call us massers again, if you do, expect a collage on your next topic man.

vi08ko.jpg

Goodjob. Ignore the hate. The ones who complain about mains are ones who use mains to sniper anyway. All those mpcs do it. Also if you want people to take you more seriously, don't use words like cleared. Keep it professional looking.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Goodjob. None of you could probably even lead a masser clan, let alone lead a real clan. It annoys the crap out of me how admins or mods do not do anything about these flamers who make the community ****.

Word.

Plus, many pures currently in "official" clans started as massers, and hell, several official clans started out as masser clans themselves. Makes flaming pretty hypocritical. And needless to say, masser/semi-masser clans do have their pro's, such as being much more relaxed and carefree, which is really the way RS should be.

P.s. to the original poster, if your rsn is 'FallInorDie', I didn't appreciate you trying to kill me in the wildy when I was just wandering around for the first time in quite a while lol. Anyways, GJ, don't care about the flamers on here, and keep doing whatever you think is fun.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

#hate TB masses but not us, have pics of there member list being 50 but only 30 registered members on the website, when you have actually proof witch you will never get i assure you because its not true we don't mass NO PICS NO PROOF shut it. any one calling us a masser clan must be scared of us because they see were up and coming we work ******* our stuff and you calling us massers only makes your selves look bad.

quote for truth

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I can't believe you posted this. This was an unofficial fight.

Btw hon0r this is Hulkin.

I called a group of friends together, lots being in Turbulence, to go out for a fun pk trip. I looked in your clan chat and you had alot of people so I went out looking. We fought, we lost, big woop. This wasn't an official PKRI.

And for everyone calling us massers, really? Why do you guys come and mini-war us all the time, if were just some massers? Let me educate you with something: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=_turbulence

Your right, when we opened our first time, we had an over 50+ member list, but we closed, for that reason, to fix it.

Read our new member list, 26? I don't think that's a mass, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TbRsChannel - Familiarize yourself with our active mini's with the clans your in. Have a look at the people in them, go look at the member list, there is no mass.

You guys have the mentality of just shooting "massers" at us, just because we're new. Omni was right, this community is dive-bombing.

And Hon0r, please don't ever, ever, call us massers again, if you do, expect a collage on your next topic man.

I'm not trying to troll but considering your gear you look alot like a masser clan. I mean.. iron plate body,rune 2h... Ya... I mean, a real clan leader would know that you need binds/robes to save energy and a scim.

Gj anyway

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?