Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Microsoft and Apple

Beau

Without a doubt in the smartphone sector Apple has been a dominant force controlling most of the market. Its revenue and market share skyrocketed with the iphone, and soon to come iphone 5 (sometime in Sept hopefully). Microsoft has and still maintains dominance in the desktop section for computers. Many say however, that by 2015 Microsoft is expected to exceed Apples Market Cap in the smart phones sector.

All in all while Microsoft has put up a challenge, Apples gain in the past decade and market influence have clearly spoken for themselves. Apple is the dominus.

Now however Steve Jobs, Apples CEO (if you did not know already) has stepped down from leading the company and the next in line CEO is Tim Cook. Cook served as Apple Chief Operating Officer being responsible for worldwide sales. Before joining apple Steve Cook worked at IBM, Intelligent Electronics, and Compaq.

Do you think Apple will continue to dominate with its innovative Drive in areas like TV's and Game Consoles? Some investors are worried that without the Founder, Steve Jobs, Apple will begin to stagnate and decline.

Will Microsofts hold on desktops, Xbox, software, and hopes to dominate the smart phones in 2015 be enough?

regisv.png

Steve Jobs quit OMG! There still many PC lovers (me). I don't think Microsoft stands a chance in the smart phone unless they make some phone that CAN DO ANYTHING. Only other smart phone company that can compete Apple probably Blackberry or Android.

PM if you need assistance.

Steve Jobs stepped down because he's battling cancer.

I don't see the iPhone being beat any time soon, and (in my opinion) Apple dominates Microsoft in notebook computing. Microsoft does have the better desktop, but I don't think it's possible to predict the future when it comes to technology. The impossible has happened so many times, anything can happen

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I feel microsoft has more to offer atm.

Tho i love ipods, and itunes and all that good stuff. I Hate apple computers, cant stand them.

PC or gtfo, and Xbox is just a beast.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I feel microsoft has more to offer atm.

Tho i love ipods, and itunes and all that good stuff. I Hate apple computers, cant stand them.

PC or gtfo, and Xbox is just a beast.

this.

maybe in a few years tho apple maybe able to turn the market around and make everybody want an apple notebook/desktop :O?

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

Over the past few years, Apple have been in control of this market. But Microsoft have achieved much more over 30 years or so..

Microsoft have made affordable technology, and let's be honest, for the quality, Microsoft is much better then Apple, Inc.

In my opinion Apple are going to stay on top of the Smart Phone Market and improve the price of Macbooks, Macs etc.. Saying this, Microsoft will always stay on top of the Computing Market, they have become the worlds leading, and the Operating Systems are much easier to understand. Apple don't stand a chance.

Windows 8 is due to be released soon, which will make a big income on the company.

iPods have made Apple, Inc known around the world, but I'm sure Microsoft will pull something out of the bag. Xbox360 is the most used game console? correct me if I'm wrong. Androids are becoming more popular around the world, but iPhones still have more to offer. iPads and iTunes are big but I don't know much about them. I'm guessing if you're into Music you'll know more about what iTunes has to offer. :confused:

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Apple will continue to lead with smart phones, too well established for them to ruin it now

I foresee apple gaining more of the desktop market than they already have, with Microsoft creating more **** and slowly losing out to apples funky shizzle

tmapw.png

Xbox360 is the most used game console? correct me if I'm wrong.

Wii had the most sales, Ps3 and 360 are about even, I think. :D

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• 4 weeks later...
Steve Jobs stepped down because he's battling cancer.

I don't see the iPhone being beat any time soon, and (in my opinion) Apple dominates Microsoft in notebook computing. Microsoft does have the better desktop, but I don't think it's possible to predict the future when it comes to technology. The impossible has happened so many times, anything can happen

wat. notebook computing?!!

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.