Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice - Kinda late Saturday topic but WHATEVER

Inu

Zomg inu the quality of this topic degrades after a certain point.

ALSO NO PICTURES?

Me a sad panda.

Also; ty for the quick upload scumcunt, this topic was up saturday at like 10 gmt ***

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you have an EF spy in you

we didnt call EF

we didnt call IR

I told pierz and he agreed

fix the thread

Check the NME thread. Your leader admits calling EF to 'anticrash'.

And ask IR members if you called them or not.

I win.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I'm sorry Inu but this topic is blatant propaganda. Think what you want, but you have spy(s) in your clan.

We know we had a spy in our clan. We welcome spies. We use them for that extra +1 opt to win every fight we had.

But that doesn't matter since your clan admitted to calling EF and IR members admitted to being called by your clan.

Check the NME topic if you want to read it all.

On the propaganda part; I'd love to see where we lied. We claimed NO win in the first fight against you guys which got crashed by your anticrash unit, which screenshots prove.

We claimed to have cleared TB which the video proves

We claimed NO win in the second fight because MM came, also with screenshots

We claimed we cleared you out of Chaos altar, which the video proves

We claimed clearing EF out of Chaos altar, which the video proves

Your turn.

Was a fun trip.

I was high so I couldn't lead and was a **** warrer rofl

This kid led us into Multi when CP tried to hit us in single

smoketown #1

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I'm sorry Inu but this topic is blatant propaganda. Think what you want, but you have spy(s) in your clan.

We know we had a spy in our clan. We welcome spies. We use them for that extra +1 opt to win every fight we had.

But that doesn't matter since your clan admitted to calling EF and IR members admitted to being called by your clan.

Check the NME topic if you want to read it all.

On the propaganda part; I'd love to see where we lied. We claimed NO win in the first fight against you guys which got crashed by your anticrash unit, which screenshots prove.

We claimed to have cleared TB which the video proves

We claimed NO win in the second fight because MM came, also with screenshots

We claimed we cleared you out of Chaos altar, which the video proves

We claimed clearing EF out of Chaos altar, which the video proves

Your turn.

Was a fun trip.

I was high so I couldn't lead and was a **** warrer rofl

This kid led us into Multi when CP tried to hit us in single

smoketown #1

The "propaganda" is making it look like you smacked us around and we resorted to cheating and shenanigans to win. Nobody admitted to calling EF or IR because we didn't? You seriously think we called them to a 1v1 fight? We did not. Get that out of your head, please.

Our first fight, EF and NME (of whom there are spies in both M and NME) had a mix-up and thought the other was going to crash, which led to an awkward fight with no winner. 2nd fight, IR crashed. Why the **** would we have any business calling IR to crash? The fact that this was even suggested is laughable.

3rd fight in altar - we spammed off and you guys attacked. Yes, you guys were winning. However, we dragged north to try and move the fight when EF crashed. I guess it appeared that we called them, but once again I am telling you they have a spy in you.

4th fight was clean and we won.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Gj smashing The Hatred, same in the weeks to come Malice! NME will do the same too. CAKE TOWNNNNNNNNN

They were the only ones getting smashed. We feasted and I mean FEASTED on Malice Saturday it was actually a lot of fun for us.

"After whatever **** that was we decided to get a run in against TH at vents. We defended, and they rushed us from the northwest. We controlled the fight in the beginning, sending TH to chop more canoes and act all native n ****. However, they eventually wore away at us, out-returning us. They eventually took the fight - Congratulations TH o......"

You got smacked around by us and lost the only "clean" fight of that Saturday, stop with the bull **** just say good fight.

craig_sig_finished.gif

'Anonymous' IR member a few posts above you;

You did call IR lol, don't lie.

Your fellow TH member;

Th and malice were having a 1v1, you guys were like 5 levels north of us spooning malice so we asked ef to ac you off the fight lol. Maybe you guys had a different perspective but that's how it turned out

Another TH member;

To clear something up. EF were asked to help us if NME were to show up while we were fighting Malice.

So both IR and EF were called.

And because you admitted we were winning in fight #3, I made no lies or suggestions that were out of place.

I wasn't there for the fourth fight, so I have no idea how that went.

Now point out where I'm lying or get off my topic.

See? I provide Quotes, pictures and proof of what I claim. Not just random posts yelling PROPAGANDA YOU LIARS

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

gj.

Malice wrecks TH. Th calls EF.

Malice wreckin EF. EF calls TH.

Reasoning? we heard NME were in another world on the other side of the map but that means theyre going to crash so let's call EF so they can crash it before NME can despite them being in a different world/place.

Greatest AC ever.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

'Anonymous' IR member a few posts above you;

Your fellow TH member;

Th and malice were having a 1v1, you guys were like 5 levels north of us spooning malice so we asked ef to ac you off the fight lol. Maybe you guys had a different perspective but that's how it turned out

Another TH member;

To clear something up. EF were asked to help us if NME were to show up while we were fighting Malice.

So both IR and EF were called.

And because you admitted we were winning in fight #3, I made no lies or suggestions that were out of place.

I wasn't there for the fourth fight, so I have no idea how that went.

Now point out where I'm lying or get off my topic.

See? I provide Quotes, pictures and proof of what I claim. Not just random posts yelling PROPAGANDA YOU LIARS

There's a difference between calling to crash and AC-ing. We didn't tell EF "omg we're losing go and crash so we don't get cleared l0l0l". They charged in on their own because they have a spy in NME and believed they were crashing. I don't have "proof" or whatever but that's what happened, spin it whatever way you want.

IR is trolling. We have no relatinship to IR whatsoever. Once again, think what you want, but I am telling you straight up, we did not call IR.

you have an EF spy in you

we didnt call EF

we didnt call IR

I told pierz and he agreed

fix the thread

Just curious to why IR think they are the number one MID pure clan... I don't understand how these below Runehead Memberlist levels say that you are a Mid Pure Clan?

-[bB]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [iR] Intense Redemption (http://rs-ir.com/) | Members: 82 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness26 | Homeworld: 66 | [Averages] Cmb: 88.32/94.32; Str: 94.01; Cns: 91.23; Mage: 96.39; Range: 93.22; Overall: 1,510 | Last Update: 28th Aug 2011

& your defence average is probably 20+ too.. So yeah, man up and start fighting clans your own levels ladies.

You seem to have been misled, we define ourselves as a mid-pulling clan, this is due to our consistent pulls compared to other pure clans within our pulling range, as for hitting you in the wilderness, well it's just the wilderness, you don't gain immunity because you are low levels.

Gj on your trip Inu and co.

consistent? you went from a 100 saturday to 60 sunday down to 40 pull or whatever?

Just pointing that out there.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Everything we said has proof/evidence behind it.

We said the first fight that EF rushed in and crashed us, but you (Th) had to elaborate on the fact that you asked them to come due to the fact NME is lurking. That's why we said you called EF. We also thought we were winning the fight, but again that's our opinion in the fight and we made no efforts to confirm our beliefs.

We claimed to have cleared TB out of the chaos altar, which can be proved by the video. Then you decided to crash our fight. You did absolutely zero damage and the very fact that you claim to have smacked us around saturday is baffling, at least based on this accusation.

Our 3rd encounter, we rushed you at chaos altar while you were unaware (Which shows that you're once again dependent on EF for spies -.-). We claimed to have cleared you out of the chaos altar, and we did, forcing you to run up for some reason. Then EF rushed in, and we claimed to have pushed the fight out of the chaos altar when you re-rushed.

Please don't agitate this feud here. I know you talk a lot of trash about Malice (And me in particular) in your member boards and teamspeak, but I think Purewarfare isn't the best place to continue it.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Everything we said has proof/evidence behind it.

We said the first fight that EF rushed in and crashed us, but you (Th) had to elaborate on the fact that you asked them to come due to the fact NME is lurking. That's why we said you called EF. We also thought we were winning the fight, but again that's our opinion in the fight and we made no efforts to confirm our beliefs.

We claimed to have cleared TB out of the chaos altar, which can be proved by the video. Then you decided to crash our fight. You did absolutely zero damage and the very fact that you claim to have smacked us around saturday is baffling, at least based on this accusation.

Our 3rd encounter, we rushed you at chaos altar while you were unaware (Which shows that you're once again dependent on EF for spies -.-). We claimed to have cleared you out of the chaos altar, and we did, forcing you to run up for some reason. Then EF rushed in, and we claimed to have pushed the fight out of the chaos altar when you re-rushed.

Please don't agitate this feud here. I know you talk a lot of trash about Malice (And me in particular) in your member boards and teamspeak, but I think Purewarfare isn't the best place to continue it.

OK I'm gonna try to settle this maturely.

1st paragraph - In our opinion, we were winning the fight. In your opinion, you were winning the fight. Obviously it doesn't matter because it was crashed. EF and NME were both there, so we are both at fault.

2nd - This fight also got crashed by IR, we didn't claim a win here. You guys bailed, IR crashed, then EF crashed, then NME was there somehow too. TH and EF went after IR and NME was just chillin pickin kids off from both sides. Again, no wins were claimed here as it was a massive cluster.

3rd - We were unaware because we went to charge pray and thought we were going to be fighting at vents. We accidentally ran into you and figured we'd wait until deeper wilderness to fight. But then a few M members rushed and the fight began. We already acknowledged that you guys were winning, however we were never fully cleared. 15-20 of us sprinted north to try and drag to deeper wilderness. As soon as we did this, EF crashed on their own because they have a spy. This is when you guys spammed "brb calling ef" to which we responded "find your spy." After the EF crash things again deteriorated and no wins can be claimed.

4th encounter - This was the only 100% clean fight and TH won without a doubt.

No matter what kind of **** talking goes on on one clan's home forums, we all have a reputation to keep on public forums such as pure warfare. Although some flame is impossible to avoid, it can be minimized by avoiding flame bait posts. I am not affected by such baiting, but a lot of people are, including some TH members. Some of the things posted on this topic and in the replies are BLATANT flame baits, and it is then inevitable to avoid a thread turning into a pissing contest.

We hit you whenever we knew your location.

We ran north from Chaos Altar because we couldn't attack your lousy levels, you hardly cleared us as you didn't even follow us.

We beat you in the only clean fight with ease, losing like 3 people.

You can say what you want here. Malice member base knows what happened.

We hit you whenever we knew your location.

We ran north from Chaos Altar because we couldn't attack your lousy levels, you hardly cleared us as you didn't even follow us.

We beat you in the only clean fight with ease, losing like 3 people.

You can say what you want here. Malice member base knows what happened.

a4he.jpg

The only topic about malice is from our first week open and you beat us in a mini and flamed us. There's no topic about you lol.

Your leader boards tell a different story..

Got to migrate to this topic now, ours was closed.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Still waiting on the picture of "off th" by ir

The only topic about malice is from our first week open and you beat us in a mini and flamed us. There's no topic about you lol.

The off TH was said in IR ts, I was there lol.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png