Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honor Clans

Addy Daddy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it died awhile ago tbh..

Ah, I remember in my first pure clan, people got kicked for tellying in 1v1s.

Now Hackers, Mains and DDOSers are needed to protect your members against hackers, ddosers and sniping mains.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

The only honor clans are Final Ownage Elite and Mayhem Makers. The rest allow teleporting with exceptions, therefor they are not honor clans.

With this in mind, I do not care if my members teleport outside of a trip. The only time they are allowed to teleport on a trip is when they are dying to mains, and not pures. Otherwise, they will NOT teleport from a fight on trip. (Sadly, the only times we got to fight 1v1 with only pures and no mains was against Outrage and MM)

I feel clans like FOE and MM do limit themselves a few apps because of the fact that they are honor and stick to it, but they're strong enough to handle that. I also feel that being a honor clan is no different from being a no-honor clan. There is no special qualities given to either, and as-of no advantages/disadvantages are displayed.

I don't know what your talking about honestly, TLP is probably the biggest honor clan. There may have been a couple exceptions in the history of TLP but I guarantee a punishment was given. FOE 1 items team trips last time I checked and the leader of FOE encourages crashing team trips with rag, is that honor? MM is quite honor though.

Best excuse I heard from TLP when Frazee teled while back: "It was battlescape"

lol.

When it was just PoT, I hated them. Now, most clans are inbetween the two categories so I don't really care. But with that being said, I'd only ever join a "pure honor clan," not those who allow exceptions such as Havoc, Outrage, Corrupt Pures, etc.

WTF

=(

Maybe CP :wub:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

No point in honor really. The only time to be honorable is during the weekend trips.

Nh really means u do alot worse stuff than just tele.

Hack/ddos/phish/tele is more of a nh clans style. (Pot)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

This is how this topic is going to go:

How do you feel about them vs No Honor clans?

2. Someone will say which clan is more Honor then the other

3. Someone will quote this persons post saying that it's a lie

4. A MM member will tell everyone that no 1 is a real pure so every clan besides MM is No Honor

5. EOP Rank will say we do what we want

6. Then 1000 posts will be made flaming one another about how 1 clan is more honor then another

7. Then Omni will close the topic/Ban everyone

Conclusion: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all

winner of this topic

This is how this topic is going to go:

How do you feel about them vs No Honor clans?

2. Someone will say which clan is more Honor then the other

3. Someone will quote this persons post saying that it's a lie

4. A MM member will tell everyone that no 1 is a real pure so every clan besides MM is No Honor

5. EOP Rank will say we do what we want

6. Then 1000 posts will be made flaming one another about how 1 clan is more honor then another

7. Then Omni will close the topic/Ban everyone

Conclusion: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all

since when u funny

oh and id rather keep my **** than care about what sum1 from **** clan thinks lol

smartestmember.jpg

How can MM be classified as an honor clan when 2 of their co-leaders are known hackers? 13th hacks an EoP leader and Etho hacks EoP's site.

Obviously honor is up to everyones own interpretation, but in my own i find hacking and such the least honorable thing of all, if you're into that kind of ****.

Personally i don't care, i'll let people run their clans how they want, but i think to tell everyone you are an honorable clan when you're lead by lowly e-criminals is a bit of a joke.

edit; Pretty sure both 3p1c and bluejay tabbed a few weeks back and neither were booted from TLP, everyone is a hypocrite lol.

if i recall eop hacked fi's site and posted everyone info on the main page taunting fi with a video of a pirate dry ******* the air singing "Do what you want cause a pirate is free. You are a pirate!!!!!"

its ok if they arent the ones being hacked. but they call others who were given an eop leaders pass by an eop member a nh hacker! also weeks prior two mm members were actually keylogged/ratted by an eop rank. both who made solo k1ng look like some lvl 3

woman-laughing.jpg

when you have no valid response, post pictures. still threaten to dox the members that leave your clan?

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

I don't teleport, I don't Pj, & I don't 1 item.

I'm Honor

all of your kill pics have been you with d claws and monk robes rushing in edgeville with no primary weapon, usually with a duel ring in your invy. So you actually do all 3 buddy. Regarding the thread, ive piced atleast 20 kids teleing that were in honor clans and the only ones that were kicked were in foe/mm. Not sure about tlp, but eop and fi have had leaders tele and nothing was done, so im willing to say only foe/mm/tlp are honor atm.

Your the biggest hypocrit ever. U tab, and take pics to the ppl that do the same. #hypocrits.

Easts_Baws.png

If you are in/ decide to join an "honor clan" it shouldn't be too difficult to honor your clan and present an honorable disposition when with your clan. The term no honor can apply(in runescape) to not only Teleporting, but perhaps looting when a clanmate is about to get speced out or piled in a war while you grab your loot. I'm absolutely certain every clan has had people that tab and do not represent what they "stand for" in terms of honor and do not uphold to their different rules. But really people you need to understand you need to give honor to get honor. If you're a crashing clan coming into a returning clan that just fought out for like 2hr and finally decides to run to level 30 and glory tele, they aren't NH, and even you, a clan that might call itself Honor is dishonoring the other clan by cutting them at the knees and getting them off guard.

But all in all there will never be a sense of universal honor or honor code among the pure community. Why? Because it's a game and you will listen to your leaders in game who might coordinate a crash. Or you will tele with your 6m risk in edge, which you already look like a ******** for risking what you can't/are not willing to lose.

On the other hands, clans with a sensible and more flexible honor code such as Outrage namely, I have seen that they allow teleporting outside of trips which is normal IDK why every clan doesnt do this because it is just crazy tension and controversy when a clan that tries to be the most Honorable, such as FOE(which are cleary not) have apps that NH, rag, tele etc.

Example:

foenh3.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

foenh4.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rushing kids with pray

Kids in Foe Pjing/Rag teaming kids @ wests with ****** welfare gear. Real honor you represent.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

The only honor clans are Final Ownage Elite and Mayhem Makers. The rest allow teleporting with exceptions, therefor they are not honor clans.

With this in mind, I do not care if my members teleport outside of a trip. The only time they are allowed to teleport on a trip is when they are dying to mains, and not pures. Otherwise, they will NOT teleport from a fight on trip. (Sadly, the only times we got to fight 1v1 with only pures and no mains was against Outrage and MM)

I feel clans like FOE and MM do limit themselves a few apps because of the fact that they are honor and stick to it, but they're strong enough to handle that. I also feel that being a honor clan is no different from being a no-honor clan. There is no special qualities given to either, and as-of no advantages/disadvantages are displayed.

are you serius bro? EXCEL is a hon0r clan. get yo facts right man

are you serius bro? EXCEL is a hon0r clan. get yo facts right man

l0l0

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png