Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Embrace the movement

`Peter

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even care to troll this topic. I just shame myself being part of this community.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Idk why you spastics don't realise that you're killing the last good thing in this god forsaken game - pure clanning.

Infact, I honestly don't know why admins on this site don't just put a stop to it by ensuring clans that have 30+ defence members can't post their aftermath topics. Would be the simple and best solution.

4Fdyf.png

Idk why you spastics don't realise that you're killing the last good thing in this god forsaken game - pure clanning.

Infact, I honestly don't know why admins on this site don't just put a stop to it by ensuring clans that have 30+ defence members can't post their aftermath topics. Would be the simple and best solution.

you do have to realize that CP doesnt take rs as seriously as most NME ranks do as they make terms such as "pure community" to support what they are doing. We don't tell you what to do, you don't tell us. We don't care.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

you do have to realize that CP doesnt take rs as seriously as most NME ranks do as they make terms such as "pure community" to support what they are doing. We don't tell you what to do, you don't tell us. We don't care.

gg

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

I honestly don't give a **** how seriously your clan takes this game. The fact is that you're killing it for everybody else with your faggotry and frankly I've had enough.

4Fdyf.png

I got 30 def because I was such a good tank at 1 def I wanted to further my abilities. Please don't hate

4 lvl 70 pures 1 banged you.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME