Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Serious now.

fkye

Okay, it is 9 o'clock and it is time for serious business.

25qdpjt.png

I am sure most of you will see my stats, orgasm in your pants, not even read this, and try to recruit me to your horrible clan with a copy and pasted recruitment post.

For those of you who actually read this, props to you.

Anyway..

I am in college and working, so do not expect me to show up to a lot of events and be at weekend trips. (I mainly work on weekends). What I am mainly looking for is a chill clan, or even team, who will not rage at me or PM me everyday asking, "Why were you not at the trip today?" - Zo

Like I stated in that last sentence is that I am mostly looking for a chill community. I would appreciate it if the leadership were not nazi's and do not really care if I don't come to events.

Basically I will be a plus one to your memberlist and when I come to event(s).

I will be active on forums, if I do not enjoy your trips/events I will skip them to post on your forums. (Intense Redemption) :teehee:

- I do have leadership experience, but I am way too inactive nowadays. I am not a retard, I know how to war properly and tank (common sense).

Before I go ahead any further, and before any Intense Redemption members post on this attempting to troll;

I basically out-trolled IR and they finally had enough of me. But before they could boot me, I left. Then Zo deleted my leaving topic and made a booting topic so more members wouldn't leave and so he can get his e-cred. :whistling:

Now, I feel like I can be a lot more chill. As long as there are not any children in your clan who have down syndrome, I will be a pretty chill member. I will try my hardest not to troll. I would honestly prefer a team over a clan, but the team forums do not get many views so it is better for me to post here. If you are a pretty chill clan, I will probably join you.

- I enjoy P2P more than F2P. I am currently interested in Havoc, but they're all 110s.. :down:

- If your clan does not accept Turmoil/Adamant, you have more of a chance recruiting me. :thumbsup:

- If your clan does not allow no honor acts when you're PKing by yourself..do not bother recruiting me. :down:

- I like to kill little virgins. :thumbsup:

- I personally do not like P2P/F2P PK trips, so if your clan does not do a lot of P2P preparation wars, do not bother. :down:

- Do not bother recruiting me if you fall under these categories: Chaotic, Defiance, Zenith, any new clans with a 20 memberlist. :down:

Also, in before "tl;dr".

Edit: Do not recruit me if your clan sucks. Thanks ahead of time. It saves both your time and mine. :thumbsup:

Whoever recruits this fellow becomes an automatic virgin.

To be honest though, you'd fit in with #havoc

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You know that Intense Redemption was the only clan I was a complete *** in because of you. :wub:

Good luck finding a clan. I'd recommend The Hatred with me but I'm not sure if it's your style babe. ^_^

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

If you're actually looking for a community, then I wouldn't mind you being in Havoc as long as you attended any trips you're capable of attending and fit in with our community. This is, of course, only if you mean what you say.

If you just want to join to be a part of P2P preps and just snipe because those are the type of events you like and don't care for fitting in the community, then don't consider us, best bet would probably be MAssacre or Outrage (For another option of clans that do a lot of P2P preps that isn't on your list of not-to-join clans).

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

If you're actually looking for a community, then I wouldn't mind you being in Havoc as long as you attended any trips you're capable of attending and fit in with our community. This is, of course, only if you mean what you say.

If you just want to join to be a part of P2P preps and just snipe because those are the type of events you like and don't care for fitting in the community, then don't consider us, best bet would probably be MAssacre or Outrage (For another option of clans that do a lot of P2P preps that isn't on your list of not-to-join clans).

Is your guys' community pretty chill?

I would come to events if I can make them, but I do not know how many, if any, I would be able to make. :confused:

I am not sure on how my combat would fit with all of yours as well. :confused:

Is your guys' community pretty chill?

I would come to events if I can make them, but I do not know how many, if any, I would be able to make. :confused:

I am not sure on how my combat would fit with all of yours as well. :confused:

Everyone who joins our clan fits in with the community. Ask every body who came from a different clan (Ex-outrage, ex-cpr, ex-tp etc.).

Especially if you like to idle in TS when you're online.

We have a few members, like yourself, who have jobs over the weekend. It hasn't been an obstacle for them due to the fact that every time they are online, they come to the events.

But, if you skip events(while you're online, and we know you're online), you won't be favored by the members, and especially not the ranks.

As far as combat goes; I'm level 81. It hasn't made a difference. Contrary to what most clans believe, we have a ton of 60 attack 1 def pures like yourself.

Also; we don't really like IR, so you would fit in as far as that ;P.

qlmSOQW.png

www.outrage-rs.com

#Outrage

we got plenty of ppl around ur cmb , from ur stats i'd say ur 80-82 cmb or so and we have many of them we're pretty chill aswell , if u skip a weekend trip no1 will cry to u if u have made a topic or said that u can't come to like saturdays trip in the signups.

i didnt read topic so im just going to put it out there #IRCLAN bitches

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Gl finding a clan. But I don't think you really need one. You're only in for the community, so why not Just browse around communities and make friends with everyone?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Gl finding a clan. But I don't think you really need one. You're only in for the community, so why not Just browse around communities and make friends with everyone?

Read it more closely, the mention of a team should key you on that he wants a community to enjoy events that he likes with. His best bet would honestly be to join a team but maybe he wants to go to a few trips here and there as well which could be why he mentions some clan related stuff

111106164814.png

hsig1.png