Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP

Milky

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how long a clan will take losing/getting beat before they resort to Addy.

This is not directed at Z or EOP but more in general all clans who have alot of 30 defence people and will follow the trend.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I wonder how long a clan will take losing/getting beat before they resort to Addy.

This is not directed at Z or EOP but more in general all clans who have alot of 30 defence people and will follow the trend.

We take a step forward to mith. Better to take a step backward into addy than into rune.

Retired March 2012

You kids all make me proud.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I love how everyone keeps talking **** about Addy but when a move in the right direction is made everyone acts like they cba.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

1. Accept 30+ def

2. Encourage members to get 35 def

3. make a public announcement about trying to get rid of the addy to get new recruits (obviously)

4. still accept 30+ def

5. WHO THE **** CARES

btw Milky you're a ******* idiot

1. Complain about addy

2. See clan stops using addy

3. Complain about not using addy

4. Be the biggest retard of the pure community

5. ????

6. 6th step just to 1 up you

really? I'm complaining about people not using addy? Maybe I just think you're all idiots.

YOU STILL ACCEPT 30+ DEFENSE! HOW ARE YOU MORE PURE NOW? holy ****

You accept 20+ defence, except people with 30 defence have turmoil and people with 20 defence have nothing.

Your clan isn't pure, 20 def never has and never will be pure, if your clan started disallowing anyone over 4 defence then maybe you will earn the right to scoff at other clans, but until then everyone just sees MM and their constant bitching about defence as a sad excuse for the fact they can't compete with other clans in either server when the opts are similar.

yes, 20 defense isn't pure, yet has been accepted in pure clans since before you played RS.

i forgot.

and I'm sorry, when was the last time you beat anyone, let alone MM, with the opts? Almost never?

and uh, btw we have what? 2-3 people with 20+ defense, who are all oldschool+, and the most being 23 defense. nice try though. comparing a clan with a defense average of 6 to a clan with a defense average of 17.

1. The fact clans have accepted 20 defence doesn't make it pure, or under your logic clans accepting 30 defence would make it pure?

2. Being "oldschool" is irrelevant to this argument

3. Obby Suffa was in MM for a year with 28 defence, and i'd wager if one of your other mith kids got their def up a few more levels they wouldn't be booted if they were "oldschool".

4. Our clan's defence average is still under what you accept, so i guess according to your clan we're all pures.

edit: posted reply before i saw what derrick/suicide said, i'll stop now :whistling:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

If you keep this up for 2-3 weeks, I'm sure Fatality will follow. But, as you must know, words that come from your mouth are mostly false, which is why the legitimacy period is needed.

Eop, z, and fi all not allowing addy. there is hope in the pure comment afterall

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg