Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR's Double Prep Tuesday

Iraqi Mage

Goodjob IR you guys are seriously getting pretty close to #1 overall clan. Too bad you can't take one round loss against us but nontheless good job.

Rules specified team capes only, you didn't follow those rules.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob IR you guys are seriously getting pretty close to #1 overall clan. Too bad you can't take one round loss against us but nontheless good job.

stevesig2.png
Memberlist | IR Site | IR Tube

Ex-Intense Redemption -God -member

PROUD TORMENTED SOULZ MEMBER

Nice sentence structure sir.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Nice sentence structure sir.

ty

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Good job IR.

I don't know why you couldn't let Zenith have that round, not that it makes a difference to anyone anyway.

In before rules are rules; I don't think you would've claimed the prep and posted a topic on PW about it when he was wearing a blue cape if Zenith won 3-0.

Hostility

smashingg nice job. but take the loss against zenith 3 people without capes isnt that much

Rules are rules

Good job IR.

I don't know why you couldn't let Zenith have that round, not that it makes a difference to anyone anyway.

In before rules are rules; I don't think you would've claimed the prep and posted a topic on PW about it when he was wearing a blue cape if Zenith won 3-0.

Wasn't just him, a lot of people didn't wear them in all rounds, so we did null the round.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

smashingg nice job. but take the loss against zenith 3 people without capes isnt that much

Rules are rules

Good job IR.

Wasn't just him, a lot of people didn't wear them in all rounds, so we did null the round.

should've posted more then one pic to get ur point across :D

Hostility

1 guy without a team cape costed you guys the win

oops

The same guy who lead the rush... So pathetic.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Rules are rules

Good job IR.

nah it was only the third round

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?