Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness preps (v2)

OIdwildy

Here we go boys....

LOL

/TOPIC

I JK, but seriously are you that naive to other clans and their hatred. It has nothing to do with respect, that went out the window when (no offense) communities likes these opened (PureCommunity then PW) where it is just an environment to harbor flaming and fuel hatred. You talk about how the wild is better than dangerous clan wars...lets see...

Wild

- More space and places to fight, most of which are open

- Could conceal your opts and have more than the talked about amount

- Could have mains or other clans crash out of hatred, spite, or other emotions

- Drop system is you clearly get all the items of other person

Dang Clan Wars

- Only several options to war, some which are large and open similar to the wild

- WILL NOT be able to lie about opts meaning the discussed amount is who battles

- MAINS AND OTHER CLANS will not be able to crash,snipe etc

- YOU GET THE SAME ******* LOOT AS IN THE WILD

Based on those 4 things, Dang Clan Wars is better on an all around basis.

I believe this is from Solo:

I agree with Prateek's point as well, the counter does make a difference, people tend to give up when they themselves down 2 people or w/e, but then again that is a clan's fault and how often they do clan wars.

-- The point where your clan gives up down by 2 because you can see the opts is bulls4it. Many clans I think fuel off the few opt disadvantage and rally to turn it around. And in the act of the wild we know all clans have people who use counting orbs so you will see your opts anyways. You wont know there but if you see 40 in ur count and like 435345 dots you will "do" the same thing as you are stating ppl do in clan wars.

inbcopyandpaste

I don't dislike people not agreeing with me, but I'd love everyone to make at least an intelligent post like you.

I understand your reasons for disliking the wilderness, but I for one have some great nostalgic memories about them, and I hope enough other clans share those warm feelings.

I'm SO sick of clasic plateau with those little ruins and lame ass trees where everyone DD's at the same spot for the past 4 years.

I understand the times where a wildy prep would be fun, but the main flaw of this entire idea is clans mosty likely will not get along and crash some how...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brb it's food time. I'll be modding my topic in a few hours.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

TLP will not be participating in "wilderness preps" for many unfortunate reasons.

We don't need to explain ourselves either, so if your in TLP, just go find another topic to argue on.

With all that being said...We will continue to explore the depths of the wilderness all week, not just 3-4 days a week.

While pking, if we stumble into an ongoing battle, we will defend ourselves.

Each to his own, have fun.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

TLP will not be participating in "wilderness preps" for many unfortunate reasons.

We don't need to explain ourselves either, so if your in TLP, just go find another topic to argue on.

With all that being said...We will continue to explore the depths of the wilderness all week, not just 3-4 days a week.

While pking, if we stumble into an ongoing battle, we will defend ourselves.

Each to his own, have fun.

*mouth full of food*

Tyvm, like I said, this is by no means calling out clans or forcing them to prep where they don't want to.

I do hope however, you won't stumble on too many preps ^^

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

clan members would hop on mains, main clans will snipe, kids will 1 item, clan will crash, no winner will be shown from fights after hours of pointless returning in rag. cwars gives a clear winner thats why people like it. doubt anything will change

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

Stopped reading half way through as it became far too similar to plenty of common topics round these parts.

In a community where clan leaders care for nothing but another win on there clans checklist, the wilderness just doesn't make sense. Clan wars is an environment where clans can compete in absolute safety that the battle is going to be a fair one. Haven't bothered to read any of the replies, but I`m sure people have mentioned the problems with crashing clans and mains that can have a huge effect on a clan in a fight and can often ruin a fight for both clans completely. With clan wars, none of these factors are a problem, and with the items dropped on death rule available, it seems to me that the wilderness has nothing over clan wars, unless your a loyal oldfag who is to caught up in the return of the wilderness that they can't see how clan wars is both fairer, quicker and I think, in general, more fun.

tmapw.png

I'm willing to accept vs anyone.

dont even lie, just say it straight up. EOP is willing to fight anyone they feel confident they will overpull, or pull just as much as.

we'll fight anyone

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Great idea. :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'm willing to accept vs anyone.

dont even lie, just say it straight up. EOP is willing to fight anyone they feel confident they will overpull, or pull just as much as.

we'll fight anyone

ok ***** boy let's go right now you want a shot at the title then let's do it come on then

http://www.haxball.com/?roomid=99590b0076c...e9410e33b91ea9a

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Lets just say it how it is: Clan wars is ******* ridiculously boring. The fact that you "clans" like to stay confined within the four walls of your safe haven really annoys me. Put your petty differences aside and let other clans fight in the wilderness without crashing them.

You stop crashing them, they stop crashing you; the whole community takes a step in the right direction.

4Fdyf.png

oldwildy #1 obv, although wildy preps are amazing, pures clans lost the will to even pk. alot of clans now have 1 f2p and p2p trip a week, clans used to be out every night pking, even jus killing massers/strolling round the wilderness killing anyone around. Now all any1 wants to do is train to 35 def, get 95 prayer and get their clans combat average up to liek 110 :LL

We just had a ******* awesome saturday thanks to a wildy mini. Just saying. Topic will be up soon xD

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Would love to have wildy preps. But being in the MPC scene it just wouldn't happen without crashing.

lilguy clans are always the best clans to be in for everything, cause nothing is serious (or seems to be) and you just have fun. When Zenith was an LPC a year ago everything was less complicated.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

I REALLY want a wildy mini in p2p at the volcano.

OT: I like the wild alot more than CLW, although CLW is alot more reliable.(Mains, crashing other **** every1 has been saying past 4 pages) If our community wasn't so bad, and clans just had the respect for eachother not to do that ****, then wilderness preps would probably be the best part of pure clanning.

qlmSOQW.png