Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Makes Beating Mains Look Easy, ft team supreme&zenith

D4rk Mayhem

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Combats dont mean that much, just matters on good calls, and good tanking. Just because you are a high lvl doesnt mean your going to tank better than a lower lvl.

Yes i know that defense does help with tanking, but i have seen my fair share of 120 **** tanks with 35 def and 95 prayer. Just matters if you as a clan work together, stick to the piles and dont get clumped.

Good job tho :P

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Your whole side consisted of 90s and 100s, don't see where the pures were on your side lmfao.

but they is maxed and 1-20 defs solo ^.^

Im a maxed 60attack 7def pure, like one person there isnt completely red to me on zeniths side, no1 on supremes. Its impossible to even get a mini these days where atleast half of the teams arent 30+def 95+prayer because clans dont let 1deffers participate in anyclanwars events unless theyre completely maxed etc. But yea just more challenging for us :) i enjoy it. Would be chill being able to left click people tho but mehh, id rather be a pure. :thumbsup:

d4rksig2.png

You are mains.

wut....there was no1 above 12def on our team? theres only one 20deffer that even mini's with mm and he wasnt even there today. While supreme had 1/7 people that wasnt 30+ def. What are you kids on about

I must admit, that's pretty boss.

Great tanking that first round, good job. Looked fun.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Your whole side consisted of 90s and 100s, don't see where the pures were on your side lmfao.

but they is maxed and 1-20 defs solo ^.^

Im a maxed 60attack 7def pure, like one person there isnt completely red to me on zeniths side, no1 on supremes. Its impossible to even get a mini these days where atleast half of the teams arent 30+def 95+prayer because clans dont let 1deffers participate in anyclanwars events unless theyre completely maxed etc. But yea just more challenging for us :) i enjoy it. Would be chill being able to left click people tho but mehh, id rather be a pure. :thumbsup:

thats it?

idk why you're so proud of killing supreme, they're like #4 team.

oh and you have de4th snr fighting for you in every other mini and he's like 33 defence and 95 prayer so idk what you're talking about, you were the last pure clan untill 2-3 weeks when you let de4th snr mini with you :) now there's no pure clans left, woot.

smartestmember.jpg

They were never "the last pure clan" as they have kids with 5+ def, let alone those unquested 22 def mains they have cruising with them.

You 2k11 prods are hilarious, you cant help accidental levels and it does not make anyone any less pure, quested def on the other hand isnt pure especially 30 quested defence levels because that means you got it up on purpose. You cant really prove people with 20def quested it(could be from accidents) so thats why it became acceptable. But with turmoil on the other hand you cant really go "oops did a million quests and accidentally got 30defence, oopsie". Theres absolute proof you got ur def up on purpose with turmoil. Eops unquested 35 def retards are more pure then foe's 31def turmoilers. It hasnt been about maximum offence for years. Ever since the day barrows gloves came out 40deffers have been better then 1def pures. Aka hitting higher at same combat as 1def. Stop trying to drag MM down with you to the embarassing situation you desperate clans now find urself in because we remain pure and ur bs doesent make any sense you retarded mexican.

d4rksig2.png

Combats dont mean that much, just matters on good calls, and good tanking. Just because you are a high lvl doesnt mean your going to tank better than a lower lvl.

Yes i know that defense does help with tanking, but i have seen my fair share of 120 **** tanks with 35 def and 95 prayer. Just matters if you as a clan work together, stick to the piles and dont get clumped.

29611f9.png

Untitled-1111.jpg
ily scion

Completely agree with what Joel is saying here.

They were never "the last pure clan" as they have kids with 5+ def, let alone those unquested 22 def mains they have cruising with them.

You 2k11 prods are hilarious, you cant help accidental levels and it does not make anyone any less pure, quested def on the other hand isnt pure especially 30 quested defence levels because that means you got it up on purpose. You cant really prove people with 20def quested it(could be from accidents) so thats why it became acceptable. But with turmoil on the other hand you cant really go "oops did a million quests and accidentally got 30defence, oopsie". Theres absolute proof you got ur def up on purpose with turmoil. Eops unquested 35 def retards are more pure then foe's 31def turmoilers. It hasnt been about maximum offence for years. Ever since the day barrows gloves came out 40deffers have been better then 1def pures. Aka hitting higher at same combat as 1def. Stop trying to drag MM down with you to the embarassing situation you desperate clans now find urself in because we remain pure and ur bs doesent make any sense you retarded mexican.

yeh, but you can accidentally do nature spirit and a RFD subquest :wallbash:

And you're saying pures are no longer about offensive bonuses? It seems you have really lost your way lilguy, why don't you just get 60 defence unquested, but its pure because you didn't get any offensive bonuses from it :drag:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png