Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force's Sunday P2P PK Trip.

Gym-N-Tonic

efsig.png

Video By Akumbo

Video By Mustafa

efboarder.png

Massed up in our home world at dummies, wasn’t expecting as much as Saturday’s pull which was understandable but 25 Spartans showed up hungry for some loot. We left out, hopped, then made our way up single strip. We stayed in single strip for a while, while we tried to organise a run in. Eventually we got one against Defiance at gap. We spread out North of the gap expected them to come from the South, but they arrived from the North, we quickly organised ourselves and started to clear them almost instantly. The fight lasted less than 10 minutes and they were all gone. We had suspicions that another clan was on our way to us so we went to single strip with our loot, then headed back to the bank to restock

efboarder.png

After chilling out at Edgeville while we all regrouped we arranged another fight against Outrage at dwarfes. Again we walked up the single strip then cut across the attack them from the North. 1 of their members must of been scouting and was seperated from his clan just North of dwarfes, we dropped him – then the fight begun. Couldn’t really say much about this fight because it was only happening for around 4-5 minutes and then we heard Zenith were rushing. Us and Outrage rushed through the gap and turned to start to attack Zenith holding the gap up. We dropped a few and Exiled Force decided to go and hold Greater Demons to stop any returners. I was the first white dot to run to Greaters and was greated by a slap from Intense Redemption and got downed with a few others whilst everyone else ran West. So then there was a 4 way fight going on for a while which was. IR v EF v Z v O. Exiled Force left the fight and decided to regroup so couldn’t tell you the winners etc

efboarder.png

After again regrouping we made our way back up into the Wilderness for a fight against Chaotic – taking place at Dwarfes. The fight looked quite even to start off with but in time started to crumble. Not really much to say about this fight so I’ll let the videos do the talking for me.

Thanks to everyone who attended, and for all the fights – it was a fun Sunday for Exiled Force.

`Luke`Milky`AkademiQ

efboarder.png
im4fp1.png

1st - Good Job Lads

Edit: Mustafa's vid is so much better than hippys haha..

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

275 pull away from calling yourself spartans.

gf.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

275 pull away from calling yourself spartans.

gf.

99 problems and they all b**oldwildy***s

You know some believe when 2 people fight it's built up sexual feelings that have no way of venting themselves.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

110918163601.png

????????????????

I don't know why the hell you guys ran away, we were still there lmao. That fight was 16 v 25 damn..

Gz on the p2p pull tho

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

110918163601.png

????????????????

I don't know why the hell you guys ran away, we were still there lmao. That fight was 16 v 25 damn..

Gz on the p2p pull tho

Not sure if srs

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1