Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures vs Intense Redemption F2P Prep (2-1)

Cronic Ko

Got geared up and rushed my way to gamers grotto, to find out i made it just in time for the 3rd round...ended up having to sit because i had no team cape and only a clan cloak... normally i wouldn't give a **** but i didn't want any IR complaining about me not wearing a clan cape so I just ended up watching....who sits their founder anyways? damn noobs haha! :P

Good job EOP and thanks to IR for the prep, always a pleasure, i'll make sure to stock up on team capes next time l0l.

thekingu.png

Damn, that's the first f2p prep they've lost in awhile.

Honestly, after being IR for some time, I notice now they win half the fights with their prayer levels and levels. Trust me, it makes the difference.

Nice job EOP.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Nice work eop.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

gj eop

but this belongs in the miniwar section max...:)

Not yours to judge. When you pull that much, you're allowed to post in on the miniwar section.

Honestly, after being IR for some time, I notice now they win half the fights with their prayer levels and levels. Trust me, it makes the difference.

Nice job EOP.

Obviously levels mean nothing in this game.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Nice job EOP.

Yeah sorry about that, we will make new accounts to give a more fair fight right away.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png