Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Closure of Control

P0ke N Die

I'll be nice and ignore all the crap this clan has given..

RIP.

Come Andrew I was just kidding!

Maybe I'm just a closet homosexual and I was hitting on you ;)

He's finally come out the closet;

(00:43:02) <+[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> [EoP]Leech

(00:43:11) <+[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> sometimes, me and jonty just snuggle each other on the beach

(00:43:12) <+[EoP]Leech> Sup

(00:43:16) * Unknown7461 has quit IRC (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

(00:43:19) <+[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> and he kisses my neck as I rest my head on his chest

(00:43:22) <+[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> kissing it softly

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poke and I have this unspoken connection. Some people think we never communicate, that we've never even talked to each other. But nothing is further from the truth. Since Poke did my sister that drunk night in late august '09, we've had this unspoken bond. Ugly as the night, she wrapped her legs around his masculin lower body. While the thrusting never decreased in epicness,Poke found himself in need of some better ****. PM's were sent and IRC chatlogs were saved for lulz, and eventually, we decided it was for the best that we would become buttbuddies. Demanding only one favor; the Location of his clan.

Taking the good old in out in out for many months, Poke finaly gave in. The mere thought of having to miss my naked body for yet another night was more then he could bear.

Forsaking his Control, the touch of our sweaty bodies generated enough heat to melt a thousand suns. It was long written down in ancient Mayan tablets that our generated body heat would one day fuel the entire Internet. And so, while fingertops marked down yet untouched skin on my virgin like body, Control's locations were sold.

The villainous barbarians at #NMEwhich put their hands upon this information found themselves facing the leaderless minions of Control. Rape and Pillage would not suffice, so even the naked bodies of our enemies were stripped of meat and we feasted upon their flesh. Much like what me and Poke were doing during said trip.

NME starting: [insert number]

NME ending: [busy counting Pokes nipples]

Control starting: The mayans have long written down that their numbers dwelled in the thousands.

I told you to calm down or I'd make a gay topic about you.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Poke and I have this unspoken connection. Some people think we never communicate, that we've never even talked to each other. But nothing is further from the truth. Since Poke did my sister that drunk night in late august '09, we've had this unspoken bond. Ugly as the night, she wrapped her legs around his masculin lower body. While the thrusting never decreased in epicness,Poke found himself in need of some better ****. PM's were sent and IRC chatlogs were saved for lulz, and eventually, we decided it was for the best that we would become buttbuddies. Demanding only one favor; the Location of his clan.

Taking the good old in out in out for many months, Poke finaly gave in. The mere thought of having to miss my naked body for yet another night was more then he could bear.

Forsaking his Control, the touch of our sweaty bodies generated enough heat to melt a thousand suns. It was long written down in ancient Mayan tablets that our generated body heat would one day fuel the entire Internet. And so, while fingertops marked down yet untouched skin on my virgin like body, Control's locations were sold.

The villainous barbarians at #NMEwhich put their hands upon this information found themselves facing the leaderless minions of Control. Rape and Pillage would not suffice, so even the naked bodies of our enemies were stripped of meat and we feasted upon their flesh. Much like what me and Poke were doing during said trip.

Control starting: The mayans have long written down that their numbers dwelled in the thousands.

How much did he pay you to write this?

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

How much did he pay you to write this?

I wrote this for last weeks topic but we didn't get to fight Ctrl.

sadface

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I cried a little, this is beautiful.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

This is also a message to all the new clans out there.

Just because someone says : You won't go far.

Doesn't mean you won't make an impact on the pure world.

So true.

RIP.

I didn't give you no ****, it was all p0ke@@

RIP.

Come Andrew I was just kidding!

Maybe I'm just a closet homosexual and I was hitting on you ;)

Gotta agree Sean you're cool. :)

Always thought you were a little gay Chris. Anyway, respect and good luck in the future. :thumbsup:

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

in 3 weeks when ur new clan opens i have some name suggestions

43rd Time lucky - 4TL

Here we go again - HWGA

sighhhhhhh - S

all workable i do believe.

best of wishes.

I also came up with some new excuses for you to run from MM;

Swede is on a killing spree - SIOAKS

Bigger forums - BF

Older community - OC

Maybe some of them would fit as a title of one of your topics? Idk

best of luck!

Do not stretch out the page.

Alas still a confused child trying to fit in. Its ok when they treat u like a little girl again ill happily humour the pms about spying and il even go as far as to extend my tissue to whipe your tears my sweet prince.

#TEAM-WALLI

Alas still a confused child trying to fit in. Its ok when they treat u like a little girl again ill happily humour the pms about spying and il even go as far as to extend my tissue to whipe your tears my sweet prince.

O I fit well in judging by all of your fitness topics your the one tryna fit in! :whistling:

Learn your place Walli!

Do not stretch out the page.