Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Closure of Control

P0ke N Die

Please watch the video

And read the topic

I won't dignify trolls with a response, thank you to every clan leader and member that provided us with competition and enjoyment. Read the thread if you are interested as to why, adios.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our clans had some sick times/fights together. Most fun I can remember was that Sunday we pulled 85 contribulations lol. Sad to see yet another great one go in the past 2-3 months and no new MPCs are really filling these gaps.

RIP guys, you made an impact.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I am not going to lie, from the moment Zenith Re-opened it was a pleasure to fight Control.

Its always sad to see a clan going, and I feel you about the ranks not being able to do much. Sometimes there are far more better things to do in life then sit here and lead a clan. Especially, since a majority of your ranks are like 17-18 like a majority of clans in the med scene today.

Sometimes, there are things to give up for IRL, which led to Zenith's closure, however, loosing friends in this game and quitting is fractionally impossible, since a majority of have clans inner communities and there will always be those core members.

GL P0ke, your a smart boy, and can achieve a lot IRL if you put your brain to work. Use it

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

We were at the top at one point. 65+ pulls for weeks on end... We were so good, and we still are until today when we close. We always had the quality members and no matter what our pulls were we always did work. I'm gonna miss this clan so much but I will never quit talking to the friends I've made along the way. AND STOP SAYING R.I.P. CONTROL WE AREN'T DEAD WE WON'T EVER DIE

2s1ry3n.jpg