Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

6 years No Competition; EoP's Friday

Milky

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao at pokes vid, 10 HF sniping us from the south.

Funny how HF start popping up at MM trips when MM's pulls start to drop

2 week sign ups and a 80 pull, i'd be concerned too

this when the excuses start raining in bros?

you had had birthday,2 week sign ups, mains and Control close into you... you blew it now get over it maybe you can challenge us tomorrow

you had 2 week sign ups, mass pmed all the guests on your forums (even our ex-spies got the message), had 10 HF helping you, as well as you spending the whole trip on your main, as were many other MM members

not to mention the masser clan with green capes sniping us from the north

i'd say you blew it mate, running away in the middle of a fight seems a bit silly :rolleyes:

the topic what made. Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:07 AM

show the video of speshls saying what he said.

show hf mains with their capes. not the green capes from edge.

you guys try to hard to prove you got ' spies '

" even our ex spies " l0l

Reopened. If you want to flame then we'll have a great time suspending you, beleive me its alot of fun.

MM, I suggest you stay off this topic, you obviously can't handle it in a mature manner.

OT:

Good Job EoP.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Reopened. If you want to flame then we'll have a great time suspending you, beleive me its alot of fun.

MM, I suggest you stay off this topic, you obviously can't handle it in a mature manner.

OT:

Good Job EoP.

This. I shall be watching this topic and MM's. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

that`s still more than us :D

And lol @ 13th's propaganda vid 76v100 yet we have a video of 80 people, where the facepalm emoticon when you need it

do you lol when you read through your topics as well

atleast they aren't full of false information like your topic. Claiming we had 90 first, then 100, and now a certain member said we had 130.

Stay off our topic, you aren't any competition lol. Maybe 3 week sign ups will help you.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

And lol @ 13th's propaganda vid 76v100 yet we have a video of 80 people, where the facepalm emoticon when you need it

atleast they aren't full of false information like your topic. Claiming we had 90 first, then 100, and now a certain member said we had 130.

Stay off our topic, you aren't any competition lol. Maybe 3 week sign ups will help you.

well ur video says you have 93+ and ur trying to claim 80. lol.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

well ur video says you have 93+ and ur trying to claim 80. lol.

Are you serious right now or are you trolling? We had 80 with us at the rush (78 to be exact) compared to your 76. Along with the mains sniping us you couldn't clear us.. A bunch of us couldn't log in because it was 1k total and we had people out of range who died to Nippon's masser team (The team Speshls or w/e sent to hit us)

How strong is EOP?

Tooooooooooooooooo strong

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png