Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

Site4.pngLine.pngApply.pngLine.pngML.png

15qe0lj.png

Today Fatality headed out with a lower pull than expected, but made up for it by having an amazing performance. We also had the greatest F2P gwas ever done which made everyone involved laugh due to the brilliance of it all. Thanks for the fights today everyone!

fatalitycinema.png
Videos-1.png

NewBar.png

160zqmv.png
2i1gpzk.png
35bbiau.png

We began our trip by scouting Zenith, and IR fighting north of our location, and quickly rushed. Both clans moved in opposite directions, and so we chose to follow IR into the maze. Zenith soon followed in attempt to sandwich us, but we quickly pushed further north so this wouldn't happen. Soon enough, IR began to lose numbers with both other clans having only them to attack. Fatality pulled to the north west of the maze where a large portion of enemies followed. As we began to clear our area, we noticed a large amount of people to the north east. We quickly rushed to the other side, and began to fight Zenith's main group. Due to an amazing performance by our members, we began to clear them with ease up until TLP rushed the battlefield.

NewBar.png

35bbiau.png

We then scouted a big cluster with Zenith by their lonesome to the south of ruins. We quickly rushed, and began to have ourselves another fight. Due to incredible organization, and piling we quickly took over the battlefield. Sadly before the victor could truly be decided, EoP crashed from the south.

NewBar.png

2zexchs.png

This is where we got word that a clan was in a death dot south of gap. With Turny Storm multi logging on his scout we were able to successfully DD in a different world on the same spot. We then hopped, and set up our clan vexillum in front of the DD, and began to rain down our flaming arrows. Soon after CP rushed from the south of the fight, and were immediately followed by IR. Sorry to CP if that was originally to be your fight.

110924171132.png

NewBar.png

Thanks for the fights today everyone!

Pictures.png
linesgreen.gif
110925063017.png

110925063056.png

110925063403.png

110925065859.png

110925063403.png

15zs5ro.jpg

I lol'd at the gwas. Hero vex.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Had fun seeing you guys panic log out when we rushed :)

Gj on your trip.

Doesn't sound fun for you at all buddy :rolleyes:

Gj Fi glad to see you having some fun.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

Since you guys didn't get in the whole 'LETS FLAME EACH OTHER' saturday, I'll bump this topic for you, because IR, CP, EoP and NME are getting all the attention.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

u guys had a **** day, starting with 40 and dropping to 23 within 30 minutes. fyl

Lmaooooo, we started with about 30-32, peaked at 34..

What're you specifically on about bro? **** scouts it must be?

Proud Member of Fatality

Q DiosComo Q - The Real Legend Of 30 Def

#Aussie - Where the real dedication is.