Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP turns 6: And celebrates by smashing everything

Solo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grats on your day & pull

I do have a few disagreements though

sonnie.png

it wasn't 105v105, mm never went over 100 people

mm had 1 week of signups, so the title isn't true... bad start. On the other hand, eop had 2 weeks of signups, 2 clans close that resulted in ~35? applications for eop, and a birthday weekend

you talk about coincidence, when the same mains that were on mm yesterday were on them again today as well

that's all I've got

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

grats on your day & pull

sonnie.png

mm had 1 week of signups, so the title isn't true... bad start. On the other hand, eop had 2 weeks of signups, 2 clans close that resulted in ~35? applications for eop, and a birthday weekend

you talk about coincidence, when the same mains that were on mm yesterday were on them again today as well

that's all I've got

Χωρίς όριο των Βασιλέων

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

grats on your day & pull

sonnie.png

that's all I've got

Χωρίς όριο των Βασιλέων

if by forever you mean until tomorrow

if by kings you mean you won two f2p fights

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

grats on your day & pull

sonnie.png

that's all I've got

Χωρίς όριο των Βασιλέων

if by forever you mean until tomorrow

if by kings you mean you won two f2p fights

Περιμένουν από εμάς, είμαστε έρχονται.

qOY7v.png

grats on your day & pull

that's all I've got

I'm not one to respond to such a responce but i guess i will :/

2 clans close into us ? We had 2-3 apps from WAR. But does it really matter how much we had, 6 people in a 100v100 don't make a big difference.

The same mains that were on you? How can you talk about another clan having mains when Hail Judaism is at every run-in i've seen with you guys.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

grats on your day & pull

that's all I've got

2 clans close into us ? We had 2-3 apps from WAR. But does it really matter how much we had, 6 people in a 100v100 don't make a big difference.

The same mains that were on you? How can you talk about another clan having mains when Hail Judaism is at every run-in i've seen with you guys.

You're right 2 people wouldnt make a big difference in a 95v105, but 30 control would right?

grats on your day & pull

that's all I've got

You're right 2 people wouldnt make a big difference in a 95v105, but 30 control would right?

Wouldn't say 30, there were probably 15 at the trip. Next excuse?

qOY7v.png

nqrzut.jpg

such a cuteypie you.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

grats on your day & pull

that's all I've got

DROPED SON!!

110924141057.png