Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's First P2P Trip

Prateek

After our phenomenal F2P trip yesterday, certain clans were looking for revenge so we knew that we would need to pull something out the hat for our first ever P2P trip. Due to our dedicated members, we managed to pull that off. We left W82 Edgeville with a strong 54 pull.

IRC: #NME
Website/Forums www.nme-rs.com
Updated Memberlist: Enemy Memberlist

25yuaa8.png

enemyf.png

nme.png

VS

ircrest.png

We heard that EF was at East Drags in single so we hopped in to say hi. Within seconds, IR, CP and GV had hopped in too. We went south, walked to hills, up through the village and to north BH stairs where CP where. However, they logged out so we waited for their new world.

While CP were sitting in the lobby, a scout told us that EF was fighting Outrage. We quickly hopped to their world and ran up. We hit whoever it was in the south and pushed them up through gap. At this point IR logged in and rushed us from the south of gap. In simple terms, they under estimated us. You don't need to have 30 defence and 100+ combat to cast a barrage, we're perfectly capable of doing that with an average of 78. They got clumped in the gap and it was a matter of mass barraging it. I think Zenith was south? I wasn't too sure but just as IR were getting cleared our scouts told us that MM were coming. We finished off the rest of IR that had attempted to run through the gap and quickly moved west before hopping out.

110925214034.png

110925214101.png

110925164057.png

enemyf.png

nmevsef.png

It's no secret that a lot of people in our clan dislike a certain purple capped clan that goes by the name Exiled Force. After constantly flaming us and crashing our friends in an attempt to bait us into P2P their actions didn't really support them. We heard they were fighting Venom at the Hill near Maze so we rushed onto it dropping them like flies. Our members simply made bank, I think we had something like 5-6 sol drops and heard one of their members rage as we lost his Chaotic maul, thanks for the entertainment lmfao.

110925050111.png

enemyf.png

nmevsef.png

As the last fight with EF had provided us with a lot of entertainment in more than one way, we decided to hit them again. I'd really like to say sorry to DF. We were really contemplating to stay off it because it was you guys, but our members really really dislike EF L. We rushed EF's side from Gdz and some bailed west while others ran through the gap into DF. We pushed through the gap with our specs out and finished all we could see. EF then tried to rush us from the north so we pushed and just cleared them within seconds.

110925142755.png

110925164305.png

enemyf.png

At this point, we heard most clans were ending and each time we tried to get near the likes of CP they would hop out as they had 10. We thought it was be best to end so as we walked down towards Edgeville with 47 strong, giving our members an informative talk about how this up coming week was going to be, MM ran into us with like 309572509821651940564902756109741632 people. Most of us managed to log, but unfortunately they killed around 10-5.

enemyf.png

So yeah, I know this isn't a brilliant Oid Wild topic but he doesn't have p2p at the moment, so you're going to have to put up with my boring, straight the point topixs! See ya next Saturday :)
fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dno why you would claim a win vs us lol, we pushed through gap and started focusing east of you, left when H came in, will be shown when I upload my video.

Gj on your trip.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png