Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When does a trip start/end

P0ke N Die

Have an interactive feature where a clan can mark their departure time and ending time? Could be abused if a clan is getting bashed though to avoid death counts, I'm sure.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I was going to do this before but then I just thought about how clans would be gay about it and kill accounts over and over to cheat their kills.

If you insist though I'd say about 4pm to 7pm EST.

I was going to do this before but then I just thought about how clans would be gay about it and kill accounts over and over to cheat their kills.

If you insist though I'd say about 4pm to 7pm EST.

That's exactly what I was thinking BUT I have an idea, although it can possibly be exploited too. I'm also going to track kills of each individual clan member and if one person has too much of a share of kills, for example over 20 kills for one trip, then it won't include that clan in the table.

Not sure how effective it would be though because clans could actually just be **** together and get like 30 members to kill a few people like 10 times each.

I don't know, this is kind of like in "First To X" fights in clan-wars. Clans can be faggots and use spies to join/leave the portal over and over but that just takes away from the enjoyment so nobody does it. I hope people will be as civil with this too.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

editted; Ilu poke, you already had a rule against what I was going to type.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011