Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

iPanda looking..

iPanda

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well u shud obv join #nme at www.nme-rs.com because ur 1 def and the only REAL pure clan out here and our community is #1 :)

Banned from forums for no apparent reason?

Possibly an accident, or maybe for another reason prior to joining the NME Community.

Goodluck on your path iPanda,

I'd highly suggest MM if you don't want much defense.

If you don't mind the "no apparent reason" NME would probably suit you the best.

If you want the most fun, i believe you've already been in EoP already. I would've suggested them.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

come check out #prime-unit , we only accept 1-10 defence so you wont have to worry about addy/handcannons, were just starting out so you would be a great asset to help us get off our feet. we strive to have a great community and that is one of our goals :D

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Congratulations to whatever clan you join, you're a great member dude and I know you'll help em out greatly ;)

I'd suggest NME if you can get that forum banned worked out, they're strongly improving in f2p as well as plenty of ex Dp there :)

Gl bro

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Judging by your past (and what you did today lul), I wouldn't want you in any clan I liked.

Thanks for the free bump :D

Well, you were in EoP before so you know about the community and activity. If that's something you enjoyed then you're welcome to rejoin.

Gl wherever you go.

Of course I'm highly considering EoP because of the amount of friends I have there.

Hey panda, I wouldn't say we've had our differences, but we aren't all that close. If you want to check out Defiance I'd be more then willing to answer any questions or concerns if you just drop me a pm on irc or here rather. IRC is best though.

We do accept 30 defence if that's a problem or not, but only quested with turm etc. The only person not quested with a full potential account is Dan, some of which is almost done maxing out his 1 def pure in f2p and he'll quest on soon.

I think you'd fit in with Defiance, mainly because we got a swell ammount of GMTers, reading your location on here you're from England, so that's a plus. Just be prepared to discuss "Football" and say how 9/11 was funny. If you hang around the community for a week or two possibly less I'm sure you'll get the touch.

If you aren't interested at ALL, I'd suggest the following clans:

1. TLP. I feel as if you have a chance of fitting in with them, Maybe once you train your account up and **** pm Dissy and I'm sure he'll tell you nything you wanna know about TLP, he's a real bro.

2. Fi - If you like communities Fi is for you. They're a solid and obviously stable clan which is always a +.

3. Outrage - They're a friendly clan. don't know much about them other then they are respectable.

Gl with your search

Thanks for the reply but not really interested in Defiance. Also thanks for the extra suggestions.

Hey Mikey, I don't know what happened but I've never had a problem with you or seen you as the type of person that would do something stupid.

The Hatred may be a fit for you if you feel like you can enjoy and be enjoyed by our community. The best communal clan I've ever been in and adheres most of your wants and needs.

- We had a 78 combat average during our past Saturday PK Trip.

- We do not accept 20 defense and have a clan average of 9.

- We pull 20-30 on Saturdays.

Hi Keith, long time no see. I'm considering TH actually also thanks for the non-automated response.

Well, iPanda for one, I want you to be with me, as we will make the ultimate GFX TEAM :D

No but seriously. I see what you are looking for, and I will tell you a few things that The Hatred has to offer.

We are extremely active on forums and on IRC. Now, this doesnt mean we have over 100 people always on IRC, but our members are always talking about IRC and just having fun.

People usually idle on our Team Speak as well to chat and play games on RS and even some haxball.

We are also, not like most clans. For one, we do not accept anyone over 20 def. We only have 2 kids, who have 22 def, and thats cause it was an accident. Our def average is pretty low.

As far as community wise, most of us range from 18-22 but that doesnt mean we dont have any younger members (if you are looking for that as well)

We are also a bit different in the aspect of clanning. Our main goal is not to be the best of the best, although that will come along the way, but more to just have fun.

We are pretty active on both servers now, and we like the game, mainly just for clans and our members.

We love to be in The hatred cause we dont take this game seriously, we love to have fun and thats that.

We have one of the most stable member base out there, even though we dont pull 100 to pk trips. Every Saturday we have fun with what we got. Whether we pull 35 or we pull just 20, we have fun no matter what.

And most of us are between 70-90. We have like two lvl 100's and thats it. And they are all below 30 def :D

I hope you take the time and consider The Hatred as it will be one of the best communities you will be part of.

If you would like to talk to me, /query [TH]Sirswat

#the_hatred

See you soon mate

Thanks for the reply and the wall of text haha. I'm considering TH so I'll see how it goes.

EOP has stopped allowing adamant on F2P Trips, plus we need a singer again..

Come back faq

Read response to cody.

#Zenith

We do alot of P2P AND F2P mini's and our trips are always fun and you like an extra nice person to have check out our community if you want

You look like a nice person so ill be happy if you join Zenith

If not Zenith look for TLP or Fi

I'll consider Zenith, thanks for the reply.

gl finding a clan that meets your "needs" l0l

Whythankyoufriend.

#Clan-cp

The community is just greats, and they make every event as fun as possible.

We're levels 60s-100s

Hope you join babe <3

Sorry not really interested by CP..as stated in my op.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

Well u shud obv join #nme at www.nme-rs.com because ur 1 def and the only REAL pure clan out here and our community is #1

Possibly an accident, or maybe for another reason prior to joining the NME Community.

If you don't mind the "no apparent reason" NME would probably suit you the best.

If you want the most fun, i believe you've already been in EoP already. I would've suggested them.

I think there's too much history between me and a lot of ex Epidemic (the old E) members. But thanks for the luck :)

come check out #prime-unit , we only accept 1-10 defence so you wont have to worry about addy/handcannons, were just starting out so you would be a great asset to help us get off our feet. we strive to have a great community and that is one of our goals

Not really meeting my criteria and gone are the days where I want to take an active role in building a clan. I'm happy being a worker ant, not a queen. Thanks for the offer though and good luck with your clan.

Congratulations to whatever clan you join, you're a great member dude and I know you'll help em out greatly ;)

I'd suggest NME if you can get that forum banned worked out, they're strongly improving in f2p as well as plenty of ex Dp there :)

Gl bro

Thanks Kyle :)

good luck to whatever clan keep this flame free and anything other then telling him what clan to join should not be posted.

There was never any hope in hell of this staying flame free ;)

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

#irclan

Yeah we allow 30 defence and wear adamant on the trips, not to mention everyone's like 100+ combat lol. However, we have weekend trips, weekday preps and minis that appeal to the whole spectrum of pures, whether it be mains or lilguys. We also have a community that makes up for the ugly adamant we have.

lookinggoodman.png

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Well u shud obv join #nme at www.nme-rs.com because ur 1 def and the only REAL pure clan out here and our community is #1

I think there's too much history between me and a lot of ex Epidemic (the old E) members. But thanks for the luck :)

Yeah thought this was the case. Remember you telling me about it in Negative :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Hi, IDK whats with all this trolling on this topic, but......

You should check out Zenith. We have Semi-Active forums (500 Posts Daily), but our Ventrillo Activity and Daily Mini Wars and trips make them up for them.

As a leader, I am not really strict,a majority of this clan is mature and knows how to have fun. You can troll and have fun, but at times where we have Preps and Trips our member base knows that its not the time to **** around.

Make an Intro, Apply to become a clan friend,

Good Luck

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

come check out The Hatred. we are a f2p based clan with a great community, something we take pride in. most of our members are over the age of 18 so we realize that life comes before rs but we do our best to take a few hours out of our weekend in come together. would be nice if you checked us out in irc #the_hatred so you can get to know us better.

Your credentials and needs for a clan seem to be pretty strict.

But if you are putting a lot of emphasis on a 1 defence clan I would have to suggest MM since you are having issues with NME.

I have no other suggestions for you, except for if you wanted to check out Zenith. We are balanced in P2P and F2P but I would suggest training up as well.

Good luck in your clan search.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

I heard that you hacked Venom IRC + Venom Runehead, i don't know if anyone wants a person like you in his clan.

Put that into consideration people, you really want that. in your clans?

I guess you could go main and join VR, i mean they do the same thing every weekday.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Check out #Clan-EF

Friendly, Chillax, And much more :-).

SITE: www.Clan-EF.Com

-

Goodluck with your choise mate.